ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Hall of Classics (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   ****The Official Save Our Chiefs Movement Thread**** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=264510)

Bane 10-03-2012 06:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FAX (Post 8972512)
I know, we could buy Cassel one of those extra-nice, spongy, seat cushion deals that make sitting for long periods of time more comfortable while improving your posture and providing your buttocks with a restful, relaxing ass massage.

FAX

LMAO

bevischief 10-03-2012 06:28 AM

I got a call from brother this morning around 6am telling he saw it.

bevischief 10-03-2012 06:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FAX (Post 8972512)
I know, we could buy Cassel one of those extra-nice, spongy, seat cushion deals that make sitting for long periods of time more comfortable while improving your posture and providing your buttocks with a restful, relaxing ass massage.

FAX

Like a hemorrhoid doughnut hole?

Iowanian 10-03-2012 06:31 AM

This place is about to be bombarded with new registrations, new trolls and koolaid drinkers who get their feelings hurt easily.

Hammock Parties 10-03-2012 06:33 AM

And the word keeps spreading:

http://www.arrowheadpride.com/2012/1...i-bench-cassel

ArrowheadMagic 10-03-2012 06:38 AM

Running a story on fox4. site gets a mention

http://fox4kc.com/2012/10/03/upset-c...ds-for-banner/

KANSAS CITY, Mo. — A group of Kansas City Chiefs fans is so upset with the team, they plan to fly a banner over Arrowhead Stadium before Sunday’s game against the Baltimore Ravens voicing their displeasure.
According to a Chiefs fan who goes by the handle pc_capone at ChiefsPlanet.com, the banner will read, “WE DESERVE BETTER! FIRE PIOLI – BENCH CASSEL”.
That refers to Chiefs general manager Scott Pioli, who put the team together, and starting quarterback Matt Cassel, who has thrown seven interceptions and given up three fumbles in the past four games.
In the post, the fan says the cost to fly such a banner costs $725, but the pilot agreed to reduce the price by $100 because he “believes we are doing God’s work.”
As of 3 a.m. Wednesday morning, this fan had raised $1270.61 from donations sent in by Chiefs fans throughout the nation.
The fan is encouraging others to continue donating with plans to use the remaining money to fly other banners at future home games.
A plane will pull the banner over Arrowhead Stadium between 9 a.m. and 10 a.m. Sunday morning.
You can learn more about this effort at http://chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthrea...=264510&page=8

ptlyon 10-03-2012 06:39 AM

It was just on fox sports daybreak radio show.

InChiefsHeaven 10-03-2012 06:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ArrowheadMagic (Post 8972529)
Running a story on fox4. site gets a mention

I shared it on facebook. Need to get the word out!

Iowanian 10-03-2012 06:41 AM

i really hope the planet morons are on vacation this week......

Hammock Parties 10-03-2012 06:42 AM

I am almost finished working up Capone's talking points for his interview. It includes the following sections.

1. Chiefs record under Scott Pioli.

2. Chiefs record under Scott Pioli against winning teams.

3. Chiefs record under Scott Pioli against playoff teams

4. Chiefs getting their butt kicked under Scott Pioli

5. Pioli has done a completely awful job of addressing the most important position, QB.

6. Pioli has done a completely awful job of hiring head coaches.

7. Pioli's draft record isn't horrible, but has some pretty bad warts.

Anything else that needs addressed?

KCinNY 10-03-2012 06:45 AM

My wife this A.M. :"Honey...that website you waste too much time on is on Fox 4."

Me: "F*** yeah!!!!!"

InChiefsHeaven 10-03-2012 06:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel's Reckoning (Post 8972538)
I am almost finished working up Capone's talking points for his interview. It includes the following sections.

1. Chiefs record under Scott Pioli.

2. Chiefs record under Scott Pioli against winning teams.

3. Chiefs record under Scott Pioli against playoff teams

4. Chiefs getting their butt kicked under Scott Pioli

5. Pioli has done a completely awful job of addressing the most important position, QB.

6. Pioli has done a completely awful job of hiring head coaches.

7. Pioli's draft record isn't horrible, but has some pretty bad warts.

Anything else that needs addressed?

Trying to institute the Patriot Way without Bellicheck and Brady...instead of inventing the Chiefs Way.

...makes me absolutely ****ing hate the Patriots more than I used to, which is saying alot.

Also, something about candy wrappers.

007 10-03-2012 06:51 AM

How about no longer trying to copy the ways of other franchises. First it was the niners then vermeil brought in the Rams system and now we are trying to copy the Patriots.

bevischief 10-03-2012 06:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCinNY (Post 8972543)
My wife this A.M. :"Honey...that website you waste too much time on is on Fox 4."

Me: "F*** yeah!!!!!"

LMAO

Marty Mac Ver 2.0 10-03-2012 06:57 AM

Nice suggestion.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel's Reckoning (Post 8972474)
I write 3,000 words about Casshole, MEDIA NO CARE.

Capone writes “WE DESERVE BETTER!* FIRE PIOLI – BENCH CASSEL” MEDIA ON HIS JOCK!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel's Reckoning (Post 8972513)
If he's benched, the next banner should read "THANKS CLARK, DON'T FORGET TO FIRE SCOTT."



All times are GMT -6. The time now is 09:14 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.