ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Hall of Classics (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   ****The Official Save Our Chiefs Movement Thread**** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=264510)

-King- 10-07-2012 09:19 AM

The pilot is currently pacing back and forth in his hangar debating whether or not to go along with it.

bevischief 10-07-2012 09:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bugeater (Post 8984798)
I hope this pilot realizes who he's dealing with here, he'd better not stiff us.

Got that right.:cuss::cuss::#

kcxiv 10-07-2012 09:19 AM

Wonder if pooling paid the guy to not fly it lol

Pasta Giant Meatball 10-07-2012 09:19 AM

I think Pawnmower got to him.

-King- 10-07-2012 09:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WilliamInnerCircle (Post 8984803)
Tell me this isn't true...

He tried...he really tried. But he couldn't even put fuel in the plane today without panicking.

mlyonsd 10-07-2012 09:19 AM

Something none of us thought of....how can anything with Cassel's name on it fly farther than 30 yards?

Fritz88 10-07-2012 09:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fruit Ninja (Post 8984806)
Wonder if pooling paid the guy to not fly it lol

Very, very possible.
Posted via Mobile Device

WilliamTheIrish 10-07-2012 09:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by -King- (Post 8984808)
He tried...he really tried. But he couldn't even put fuel in the plane today without panicking.

King... if you're f'ing with me, I'll be back in KC in 13 days and look you up..

BryanBusby 10-07-2012 09:20 AM

Pilot is a true fan

Pioli gave him season tickets

SAUTO 10-07-2012 09:21 AM

Worst "life in the fast lane" I have ever heard
Posted via Mobile Device

-King- 10-07-2012 09:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WilliamInnerCircle (Post 8984813)
King... if you're f'ing with me, I'll be back in KC in 13 days and look you up..



LMAO

WV 10-07-2012 09:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mlyonsd (Post 8984809)
Something none of us thought of....how can anything with Cassel's name on it fly farther than 30 yards?

LMAO...Yeah the pilot probably had an emergency check down 3 miles from the stadium.

Bugeater 10-07-2012 09:21 AM

Ok, he's 20 minutes late now. Something's up.

Hammock Parties 10-07-2012 09:21 AM

FIRE THE PILOT

Pasta Giant Meatball 10-07-2012 09:21 AM

The banner now says "eat more chickn". We've been hijacked folks.


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 09:29 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.