ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Hall of Classics (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   ****The Official Save Our Chiefs Movement Thread**** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=264510)

memyselfI 10-04-2012 12:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Swanman (Post 8976639)
I get what you are saying and agree to an extent. However, she did act like a bit of an ass on the FB page so she has earned a bit of reprisal.

Then keep it there. Why bring it here? Look, this is just my opinion. There is no need to sterilize the place. Just keep the personal attacks on people outsize of the organization on this thread to a minimum if you want this 'movement' to be taken seriously. That's all.

Bugeater 10-04-2012 12:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by memyselfI (Post 8976536)
The other threads are not the problem. The profanity and insults directed at a fan who was interviewed and disagreed with the sign is what we (at least I am) are talking about. She is not a public official, player, or management rather just someone who disagreed with what is going on here. I think that makes her a bit less of a valid target for some of the vitriol that is being felt towards the organization.

And certainly attacking her sex, age, appearance, intelligence, etc. is not the type of message you want people checking out this thread to see. At least not if you care about attracting more professional or media attention.

I hope the people checking out the thread aren't offended by me telling you to shut the **** up and go back to your DC hole.

memyselfI 10-04-2012 12:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raiderhader (Post 8976603)




Imagine this, I disagree with your take. She allowed herself to be interviewed and shown on tv in front of the public. She is calling us out and saying we are an embarrassment to the fan base and the city on a public forum. That makes her a public target. She has put herself in this position, she can expect some sort of response.

So in order to prove her wrong you become an embarrassment to the fan base? Not sure I follow the logic...

Wish Logical was here to explain it to me. RIP Jim.

DaFace 10-04-2012 12:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bugeater (Post 8976687)
I hope the people checking out the thread aren't offended by me telling you to shut the **** up and go back to your DC hole.

ROFL...

(Though I mostly agree with her. No need to be asses about this to anyone other than the Chiefs management.)

memyselfI 10-04-2012 12:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bugeater (Post 8976687)
I hope the people checking out the thread aren't offended by me telling you to shut the **** up and go back to your DC hole.

I gave up politics for sanity. This is my home now. :D

Raiderhader 10-04-2012 12:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bugeater (Post 8976687)
I hope the people checking out the thread aren't offended by me telling you to shut the **** up and go back to your DC hole.


This. What will hurt the movement's image more, us being us, or having this terrorist sympathizing, "Chiefs' fan" turned raider fan because Rich Gannon makes her want to touch herself gash associated with it?

Bugeater 10-04-2012 12:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaFace (Post 8976694)
ROFL...

(Though I mostly agree with her. No need to be asses about this to anyone other than the Chiefs management.)

I don't care if she's right or not, she has no business crawling out of DC and telling us how to act.

Raiderhader 10-04-2012 12:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by memyselfI (Post 8976692)
So in order to prove her wrong you become an embarrassment to the fan base? Not sure I follow the logic...

Wish Logical was here to explain it to me. RIP Jim.

You still wouldn't get it.

The only real embarrassment to this fan base is you. But I'm finished with it. The thread can turn on "true fans" all it wants, I'll not let become about you.

memyselfI 10-04-2012 12:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raiderhader (Post 8976699)
This. What will hurt the movement's image more, us being us, or having this terrorist sympathizing, "Chiefs' fan" turned raider fan because Rich Gannon makes her want to touch herself gash associated with it?

Wow, some people just can't help, contain, or control themselves. We want visitors to see and know they are in the minority. Which, they are. Most of the posters/Chiefs fans here are not going to insult someone's sex, appearance, age, or intelligence simply because they disagree.

luv 10-04-2012 12:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by memyselfI (Post 8976709)
Wow, some people just can't help, contain, or control themselves. We want visitors to see and know they are in the minority. Which, they are. Most of the posters/Chiefs fans here are not going to insult someone's sex, appearance, age, or intelligence simply because they disagree.

Are you new here?

ghak99 10-04-2012 12:20 PM

http://s11.postimage.org/js3382tb7/Act_Chunt.jpg

Easy 6 10-04-2012 12:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ghak99 (Post 8976743)

Nice, now thats a strong image.

Four years in and we're getting worse, not better, its pretty simple really.

ghak99 10-04-2012 01:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scott free (Post 8976782)
Nice, now thats a strong image.

Four years in and we're getting worse, not better, its pretty simple really.

Glad you like it, share it, pass it around. Hell send it to that crazy bat those guys are beating on a few posts back.

All publicity is good publicity as long as that little web address is on the pic.

Titty Meat 10-04-2012 01:09 PM

LMAO I love how unfiltered this thread is despite everyone knowing the press is viewing this

Swanman 10-04-2012 01:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ghak99 (Post 8976743)

Dammit Chunt!!!! :cuss::cuss::cuss:


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 10:54 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.