ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Jesuit owned AFC teams and SBs (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=305577)

DaneMcCloud 01-28-2017 02:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Laz (Post 12714209)
market size makes a big difference on how easy it is to make additional profit

That's not really true.

Teams like Pittsburgh and Green Bay have huge national followings. Those teams are still lower in jersey sales than teams like the Cowboys and Patriots.

https://www.nflpa.com/players/news/t...-year-end-list

Top Ten Jersey Sales for the 2015 Season:

Tom Brady, QB, New England Patriots
Peyton Manning, QB, Denver Broncos
Russell Wilson, QB, Seattle Seahawks
Aaron Rodgers, QB, Green Bay Packers
Dez Bryant, WR, Dallas Cowboys
Odell Beckham Jr., WR, New York Giants
Cam Newton, QB, Carolina Panthers
Rob Gronkowski, TE, New England Patriots
J.J. Watt, DE, Houston Texans
Jason Witten, TE, Dallas Cowboys

Furthermore, every NFL Gate is split 60/40, with the home team receiving 60% and the visiting team 40%. Franchises that charge for PSL's and have higher ticket prices doesn't necessarily equal more profit, as teams like the Giants/Jets, Cowboys, etc. all privately financed their stadiums.

What this illustrates is that outside of a few select cities, building $1.8 billion plus stadiums is completely unnecessary, as ticket revenues will never, ever approach the billions that TV contracts provide.

These stadiums are just dick measuring contests.

WilliamTheIrish 01-28-2017 02:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlackOp (Post 12714175)
What ever you do....dont ever put together SB 50 was also the 50th anniversary of the Black Panthers. What color is the Panther logo? What ethnicity was their QB? Beyonce had her "Formation" half-time party. A Jesuit owned team defeated "the (black) Panthers and their MVP....again. It was merely symbolic racial/political theater for those "in the know"...and a show of power.

Divide and Conquer...trying to stir up racial tension. It wasn't an accident. NFL is evil..enjoy Lada Gaga's ritualistic half-time show. I doubt you will understand that either...

How come the preordained SB of Brady/Rogers isn't happening?

SAUTO 01-28-2017 02:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WilliamTheIrish (Post 12714273)
How come the preordained SB of Brady/Rogers isn't happening?

Maybe the Jesuits think Rodgers sucked a dick at some point. Nttatwwt

Rasputin 01-28-2017 02:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 12714254)
That's not really true.

Teams like Pittsburgh and Green Bay have huge national followings. Those teams are still lower in jersey sales than teams like the Cowboys and Patriots.

https://www.nflpa.com/players/news/t...-year-end-list

Top Ten Jersey Sales for the 2015 Season:

Tom Brady, QB, New England Patriots
Peyton Manning, QB, Denver Broncos
Russell Wilson, QB, Seattle Seahawks
Aaron Rodgers, QB, Green Bay Packers
Dez Bryant, WR, Dallas Cowboys
Odell Beckham Jr., WR, New York Giants
Cam Newton, QB, Carolina Panthers
Rob Gronkowski, TE, New England Patriots
J.J. Watt, DE, Houston Texans
Jason Witten, TE, Dallas Cowboys

Furthermore, every NFL Gate is split 60/40, with the home team receiving 60% and the visiting team 40%. Franchises that charge for PSL's and have higher ticket prices doesn't necessarily equal more profit, as teams like the Giants/Jets, Cowboys, etc. all privately financed their stadiums.

What this illustrates is that outside of a few select cities, building $1.8 billion plus stadiums is completely unnecessary, as ticket revenues will never, ever approach the billions that TV contracts provide.

These stadiums are just dick measuring contests.

Huh you would think the way Tiger Uppers talks about Alex Smith he would be a top 3 seller. Huh weird.

KranzDictum 01-28-2017 02:39 PM

Maybe those guys are more successful because they got a better education?

WilliamTheIrish 01-28-2017 03:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KranzDictum (Post 12714280)
Maybe those guys are more successful because they got a better education?

Maybe. In Clarks case, he was just born into it. He's probably a pretty intelligent guy anyway.

Spott 01-28-2017 03:35 PM

I'd rather have an owner that listens to Slayer.

splatbass 01-28-2017 03:37 PM

So far BlackOp has stated that since some of the refs have Italian names that proves they are connected to the mob (in another thread) and that since some owners were Jesuits that means they are connected to the mob. He has also blamed black people.

Isn't bigotry against religion and ethnicity a banning offense?

Easy 6 01-28-2017 03:51 PM

I've eventually come around to the very sad idea that the NFL pushes refs to favor certain teams

But this jesuit angle is nuttier than pecan pie

Frazod 01-28-2017 03:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Easy 6 (Post 12714373)
I've eventually come around to the very sad idea that the NFL pushes refs to favor certain teams

This.

KCTitus 01-28-2017 04:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Easy 6 (Post 12714373)

LOL...I love pie!

splatbass 01-28-2017 04:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlackOp (Post 12714175)
What ever you do....dont ever put together SB 50 was also the 50th anniversary of the Black Panthers. What color is the Panther logo? What ethnicity was their QB? Beyonce had her "Formation" half-time party. A Jesuit owned team defeated "the (black) Panthers and their MVP....again. It was merely symbolic racial/political theater for those "in the know"...and a show of power.

Divide and Conquer...trying to stir up racial tension. It wasn't an accident. NFL is evil..enjoy Lada Gaga's ritualistic half-time show. I doubt you will understand that either...

You are the one trying to stir up racial tension where there was none.

WilliamTheIrish 01-28-2017 04:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spott (Post 12714351)
I'd rather have an owner that listens to Slayer.

LMAO

BlackOp 01-28-2017 05:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by splatbass (Post 12714355)
So far BlackOp has stated that since some of the refs have Italian names that proves they are connected to the mob (in another thread) and that since some owners were Jesuits that means they are connected to the mob. He has also blamed black people.

Isn't bigotry against religion and ethnicity a banning offense?

No...I'm against all forms of corruption. You can manipulate that however you wish...I'm sorry the world isn't the perfect place you were brainwashed into believing.

Hold onto those beliefs...most will rather die defending them... than facing the fact they were protecting a lie.

I said nothing blaming black people...they are victims.

Chief Roundup 01-28-2017 05:14 PM

Stupidity is strong with this turd. I can't believe he still has thread starting privileges.