ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Jesuit owned AFC teams and SBs (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=305577)

GoChargers 01-28-2017 09:03 AM

And right on cue, the conspiratard is back after swearing he was done with the NFL. Just as I predicted.

GoChargers 01-28-2017 09:11 AM

By the way, OP - what happened? I thought they were going to rig it for the Packers to win?

Hoopsdoc 01-28-2017 09:20 AM

Yes, when I think of Jim Irsay, I think of a Jesuit. LMAO

gblowfish 01-28-2017 09:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hoopsdoc (Post 12713815)
Yes, when I think of Jim Irsay, I think of a Jesuit. LMAO

He's got a lot of 'splainin' to do at confessional....

BlackHelicopters 01-28-2017 09:24 AM

These owners were made offers they couldn't refuse.

wazu 01-28-2017 09:27 AM

So all we need to do is enroll Clark at Boston College?

Rasputin 01-28-2017 09:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball (Post 12713702)
D
O
N
E

A
G
A
I
N

T
H
I
S

T
I
M
E

I

M
E
A
N

I
T

Frazod 01-28-2017 09:43 AM

I think it's more about individual star power and legions of mindless bandwagon fans who are programmed to worship individual stars than anything else.

AFC Super Bowl quarterbacks since 2002:

Brady
Gannon
Brady
Brady
Roethlisberger
Manning
Brady
Roethlisberger
Manning
Roethlisberger
Brady
Flacco
Manning
Brady
Manning
Brady

It's kind of chilling when you look at it like that. Only twice in 15 years has the cycle been broken. Are we really supposed to believe there is any real sort of parity in the AFC?

At least the NFC mixes it up a bit. Too bad we don't play in the NFC.

And they wonder why viewership is down. :shake:

The good news is one of these pricks has finally ridden off into the sunset, and the other two can't be far behind. But God, I am sick of this crap. I will watch exactly zero percent of the pre-Super Bowl hype shows, and frankly I don't even know if I'll watch the game itself.

Rasputin 01-28-2017 09:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frazod (Post 12713840)
I think it's more about more about individual star power and legions of mindless bandwagon fans who are programmed to worship individual stars than anything else.

AFC Super Bowl quarterbacks since 2002:

Brady
Gannon
Brady
Brady
Roethlisberger
Manning
Brady
Roethlisberger
Manning
Roethlisberger
Brady
Flacco
Manning
Brady
Manning
Brady

It's kind of chilling when you look at it like that. Only twice in 15 years has the cycle been broken. Are we really supposed to believe there is any real sort of parity in the AFC?

At least the NFC mixes it up a bit. Too bad we don't play in the NFC.

And they wonder why viewership is down. :shake:

The good news is one of these pricks has finally ridden off into the sunset, and the other two can't be far behind. But God, I am sick of this crap. I will watch exactly zero percent of the pre-Super Bowl hype shows, and frankly I don't even know if I'll watch the game itself.

Last years SB was horrific and how's come Cam played his absolute worst game he did all year? That's the problem I'm having with it. Kicked ass all year only to on the biggest stage fall flat and Peyton ****ing Manning throws an interception but 0 touchdowns and we dismantled Manning in Denver giving him a 0.0 qbr How the **** is all this possible??? League giving Peyton Manning a Super Bowl victory.

Dave Lane 01-28-2017 09:54 AM

As the Jesuits say, give us the child for the first 7 years and I will give you the man.

It's how religious indoctrination works, get them while they are young so you can funnel nonsense in, nonsense they almost can't rebel against later.

Frazod 01-28-2017 09:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC Tattoo (Post 12713847)
Last years SB was horrific and how's come Cam played his absolute worst game he did all year? That's the problem I'm having with it. Kicked ass all year only to on the biggest stage fall flat and Peyton ****ing Manning throws an interception but 0 touchdowns and we dismantled Manning in Denver giving him a 0.0 qbr How the **** is all this possible???

It was the last ride of the Golden Forehead. History demanded he go out on top.

Rasputin 01-28-2017 10:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frazod (Post 12713850)
It was the last ride of the Golden Forehead. History demanded he go out on top.

I think for the good of the league Tom Tom Brady needs to retire after he "wins" this years Super Bowl. People are going say **** you Roger Goodell next year if they are back in it again. No ****ing way.

vailpass 01-28-2017 10:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RobBlake (Post 12713705)
Loony toons inc

This guy is certifiable. For a while there he was very concerned that some NFL refs were of Italian heritage.
Then there are these posts of his in the paranormal thread:

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlackOp (Post 12700176)
People are so far off the path....there is ONE esoteric philosophy. Hermetics is the core driver of the Freemasons. Its amazing....unfortunately the Jesuits have infiltrated their ranks. When you hear people speak of the NWO...it's them (Jesuits). They are the cancer of humanity. Period.

Plato spent a lot of time in Egypt...studying Hermes and Hermetic principles. It is the foundation of all modern philosophy/science.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kYTJwgXjb7w&t=466s

As far as recent history of America and JFK...this is pretty great. Welcome to the America you were never told about...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CyFNsNZhSeg

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlackOp (Post 12701639)
Here is low budget video, basically a guy reading the obscure book "The "Secret Terrorists". It details the 1814 Congress of Vienna...and the meeting where European elite/aristocracy laid the ground work for returning all free countries back to a monarchical system through covert means. It was called the Holy Alliance.

Jefferson was so concerned about this....it ushered in the Monroe Doctrine. Yes...this conspiracy has been alive for a long time.

It also details how the Jesuit order is, to this day, the key perpetrators in chaos, war, assassinations, despotism and financial terror. This is the top of the food chain...as far as the NWO is concerned. All the European banking dynasties answer to them. All roads lead to Rome...

Adolfo Nicolás Pachón is the current "Black Pope"...he is the general of the Jesuit Order.

Just in case you are unaware of who the Jesuits are....they are the "Pope's army"...the military arm. They are ruthless...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ML3ijmcmV4o

Frazod 01-28-2017 10:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC Tattoo (Post 12713858)
I think for the good of the league Tom Tom Brady needs to retire after he "wins" this years Super Bowl. People are going say **** you Roger Goodell next year if they are back in it again. No ****ing way.

Yeah, but none of the people who matter. The league doesn't give two shits about Kansas City fans. We haven't had a player with true star power since Joe Montana. You don't sell Smith jerseys in New York and Los Angeles, guys. Sorry. But the red uniforms really pop in highlight footage of the beautiful teams moving on!

I see nearly as many people wearing Patriots gear in Chicago as those wearing Bears stuff. And of course, up until last week it was Steelers crap everywhere, and I mean everywhere. Now, if you see somebody wearing Pats stuff, there is at least a chance they are from the Boston area, because people actually live there. But seriously, who the **** is from Pittsburgh? In my life I've met one Steelers fan who is actually from that area. 99% of them are not from Pittsburgh, have never been to Pittsburgh, and couldn't find Pittsburgh on a map. Pittsburgh is actually a smaller city than St. Louis. Yet if you went by the number of fans they have, you'd think it was the size of ****ing Tokyo.

Rasputin 01-28-2017 10:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frazod (Post 12713868)
Yeah, but none of the people who matter. The league doesn't give two shits about Kansas City fans. We haven't had a player with true star power since Joe Montana. You don't sell Smith jerseys in New York and Los Angeles, guys. Sorry. But the red uniforms really pop in highlight footage of the beautiful teams moving on!

I see nearly as many people wearing Patriots gear in Chicago as those wearing Bears stuff. And of course, up until last week it was Steelers crap everywhere, and I mean everywhere. Now, if you see somebody wearing Pats stuff, there is at least a chance they are from the Boston area, because people actually live there. But seriously, who the **** is from Pittsburgh? In my life I've met one Steelers fan who is actually from that area. 99% of them are not from Pittsburgh, have never been to Pittsburgh, and couldn't find Pittsburgh on a map. Pittsburgh is actually a smaller city than St. Louis. Yet if you went by the number of fans they have, you'd think it was the size of ****ing Tokyo.

Yeah I saw a chick at work with a brand new Patriots jersey.

We have/had star caliber players but until we win Clarky Hunt daddys trophy to put us in the Super Bowl we have no fame to clout on.