ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   News This Week's Important Florida News! (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=268934)

RippedmyFlesh 06-28-2013 09:34 AM

hot teacher/florida post

A former Martin County High School English teacher in Florida said she lost her job after one of her racy modeling photos came to the attention of the school's principal.
"Lots of teachers get fired or asked to resign for the same things I did," Sprauer told HuffPost. "I knew I didn't want to come back next year and I knew I wanted to go to grad school so I decided if I made it to the end of the year I would be happy."

http://i.huffpost.com/gen/1123118/th...CHER-570.jpg?6

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/0...n_3230211.html

bevischief 06-28-2013 09:57 AM

Would.

gblowfish 06-28-2013 02:55 PM

If you're trying to cop a feel, make sure you're not feeling a cop.

In two unrelated incidents, two men in Port Charlotte, Fla., were arrested last week for allegedly grabbing the groins of undercover detectives, according to a news release from the Charlotte County Sheriff's Office.

The first alleged groping happened on June 17, when 66-year-old Michael Lawrence McGrael approached the undercover detective at a park.

The detective says the two men "made casual conversation" and McGrael brought him to a secluded area. McGrael then allegedly asked the officer about "a particular type of sexual arousal" and grabbed the man's crotch.

He was arrested, pleaded guilty to battery, and was sentenced to 10 days in jail and 6 months probation.

On June 25, a different undercover detective says he was in the same park when 62-year-old Alfred Thomas Carreiro came up to him. Carreiro allegedly asked the detective if he wanted to have some oral sex, and the detective replied that he wasn't sure. The officer says the pair then walked to "an even more secluded area," at which point Carreiro grabbed his crotch.

Carreiro was also arrested for battery.

BlackHelicopters 06-28-2013 02:57 PM

Yes.

mcan 06-28-2013 06:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gblowfish (Post 9773077)
Son Assaults Father Over How to Make Kool Aid!

OHHHHH YEAHHHH.

Brandon Antron Crosley, of Cocoa, Fla., is accused of assaulting his father after an argument about how to properly make Kool-Aid, Florida Today reported.

Crosley's father, 48-year-old Greg Crosley, told cops that his 22-year-old son was making Kool-Aid Wednesday and was "doing it wrong," according to a police report obtained by The Smoking Gun. Crosley said he then tried to give his son some helpful tips.

Brandon Crosley allegedly didn't take kindly to his father's advice, and responded by punching his dad in the head two or three times before fleeing their shared apartment.

The report notes that Greg Crosley has a permanent disability and uses a cane to walk.

Brandon Crosley was charged with abusing an elderly person, according to the Brevard County Sheriff's Office.

Old man had it coming apparently. Really dad? Really? You're gonna start bitchin' at me about the KoolAid now?! (bap bap bap). I've had enough of this bullshit. I'm out.

CrazyPhuD 06-29-2013 05:35 AM

Apparently women in FL have learned the value of roofies!

http://www.cnn.com/2013/06/28/justic...ves/index.html

Quote:

South Florida authorities are asking for the public's help to find a group of "foxy thieves" they say are drugging men they pick up at high-end bars and stealing tens of thousands of dollars in cash, jewelry, guns and other valuables.
Hey at least they still have their kidneys!

AussieChiefsFan 06-29-2013 06:04 AM

The Florida of Australia.

http://cdn.lifeinthefastlane.com/wp-...News-dildo.jpg

Dave Lane 06-29-2013 06:30 AM

So where did it come from?

Tribal Warfare 06-29-2013 07:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bevischief (Post 9781435)
Would.

Wreck

gblowfish 07-08-2013 10:52 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Boy, you guys thought I was grumpy about the Fourth of July...check out this guy:

http://tinyurl.com/lqwc597

NAPLES, Fla.- Collier County Sheriff's deputies arrested Richard Rice, 72, Thursday after he allegedly flipped a man over in his wheelchair over a fireworks dispute.

Rice was charged with one count of abuse of the disabled without great harm after multiple witnesses said Rice threw the victim to the ground just before 9:45 p.m.

According to the victim, who is confined to a wheelchair, he and his family were standing in their driveway as children played with fireworks in the street. Rice allegedly walked from his home, carrying a clear, plastic bottle labeled "gas," and proceeded to threatened the children and adults with the gasoline. He told them he would pour gasoline on the driveway, so that if they lit anymore fireworks, they would catch on fire. Rice then reportedly said, "The party's over," and poured gasoline in the roadway, near the children, who were holding sparklers at the time. The adults began to yell for the children to get away from the gas.

When the adults approached Rice, asking why he was doing this, he allegedly grabbed the victim's wheelchair with both hands and flipped him over. The victim was ejected, and sustained cuts, scratches and road rash. Gasoline had spilled out of the container Rice was holding and onto the victim in the process. The adults yelled that they were calling 911, and Rice fled into his home.

Deputies say Rice was unsteady on his feet and smelled of alcohol when they met with him shortly after the incident. He told them the fireworks were disturbing his dogs. After waiting two hours, Rice said he walked outside with the gasoline, as a warning. He claimed the victim was verbally abusive and yelled profanities at him before running into him with his wheelchair.

Rice had not called CCSO to complain about the fireworks, before taking matters into his own hands, and admitted to knowing the victim was disabled.

The victim expressed wishes to press charges against Rice. Deputies then arrested Rice and transported him to the Naples Jail.*

AussieChiefsFan 07-08-2013 11:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave Lane (Post 9783181)
So where did it come from?

We never found out. Well, unless you lived in the northern territory and bought this newspaper.

Maybe I should look into this.

gblowfish 07-09-2013 08:47 AM

Police trying to bust up an underage drinking party say they got more than they bargained for when they ran into an intoxicated mom, rowdy teens and a barricaded condo door.

Mixed among the scattered beer and liquor bottles across the floor, police said they found a girl, 16, choking on her vomit in a restroom. She was treated at St. Mary's Hospital.

It all happened as the 7-year-old son of the listed condo owner, Kimberly Clark Kiernan, 39, of Palm Beach Shores, was locked in a room during a Monday night party with 26 minors, according to a Palm Beach Shores Police Department arrest report.

Finding the mom so intoxicated that she urinated on herself, police called the Department of Children & Families Emergency Hotline after kicking in a door to free the child, according to the report.

Kiernan could not be reached for comment despite a phone call on Friday. But in an interview with news partner WPEC-Ch.12, she denied the charges and answered "I don't drink" when asked if police had it wrong.

She adds that she plans to fight the charges, according to CBS 12.

Palm Beach Shores Police Lt. Steve Langevin said he was surprised at Kiernan's behavior

"When you have alcohol and kids, nothing good comes from it," he said. "They're looking for adults to make decisions and it's unfortunate that a woman would bring that many kids to her home. The adults are supposed to take care of the kids."

At 10:43 p.m. Monday, neighbors at the building in the 100 block of Lake Drive reported a possible fight with a large group outside.

Two officers arrived to find a neighbor who told them a child lives in the apartment hosting the party. An officer looked up to see Kiernan on a balcony with several young men throwing bottles into a cardboard box. After asking the group to stop and come down, the group headed inside and closed the doors and blinds, according to the report.

Two officers headed up to the apartment with the building manager, who told them he had problems with Kiernan throwing parties and disturbing other residents.

An officer knocked on Kiernan's door and told the partiers the officer needed to check on the child inside. That's when an officer said the people inside the apartment told the police that they were breaking the law, were being taped and that they needed to leave.

After talking through the door for about 20 minutes, Kiernan walked out, according to the report.

Officers said Kiernan got angry when they asked about the child. Police said "she was immediately jerked backward when unknown male individuals hiding behind the door pulled her into the hallway and slammed the door shut."

Police said someone inside the door barricaded the door so forcefully that it cracked and bowed outward.

As one of the officers headed downstairs to call for backup, the other officer waited near the door where he said people inside began making threats and said they were going to "stand their ground against the police with force if police attempted to enter," an officer wrote in the report.

When two Riviera Beach police sergeants, a canine officer, and five patrol officers arrived, the police headed back to the apartment only to see a list of demands for police slide under the door.

It's unclear what the demands were.

After more talking, the officers managed to yank open the door when several teens came sprinting out. Police rounded up 26 minors mostly between 14 and 17, according to the report. Officers found Kiernan hiding under a pile of clothes.

Before sending them home to their parents, police said at least five of the teens told them they played the same games with Palm Beach County Sheriff's Office deputies near Jupiter at another party. The minors were "blatantly disrespectful" after being told how dangerous these games are, according to the report.

Kiernan was booked into Palm Beach County Jail on Tuesday and released on $8,000 bail Wednesday. She faces charges of making a false report, resisting an officer, cruelty toward a child and 26 counts of contributing to the delinquency of a minor.

Predarat 07-09-2013 09:03 AM

http://www.stvanairsdale.com/wp-cont...ull_bl10-1.jpg

Discuss Thrower 07-09-2013 09:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Predarat (Post 9800520)

That's a Aristocrat party if I've ever heard one.

J Diddy 07-09-2013 09:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gblowfish (Post 9780110)
Every time I'm thinking Florida is losing its burst....along comes another story!

http://tinyurl.com/ozu38zb

Think twice before agreeing to pose naked for your roommate in exchange for free rent.

A man in Lake County, Fla., learned that truism the hard way after he moved out last August.

Police said the picture-taking roomie, identified as Samuel Otero, 37, started texting the victim constantly. Even worse: he allegedly sent the nude pictures he took to the victim's co-workers and girlfriend. He even left one of the naked snaps on a car belonging to the victim's grandmother, police said, according to CFNews13.com.

Things really came to a head on Monday when Otero allegedly threatened to shoot his ex-roomie and then himself if the two couldn't be together.

Police arrested the suspect on Tuesday for stalking, and he was later released on $5,500 bond, the Miami New Times reported.

Dangerous and sometimes deadly roommate behavior is near constant fodder for headlines.

In March, James White, a student at the University of York in England, was banned from owning a pet for eight years after he drunkenly fried up his roommate's hamster

I would never room with a dude who had a hamster.