ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Carnival Cruise Ship Stranded For 3rd Day - Sewage "Running Down The Walls" (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=269963)

mikey23545 02-14-2013 10:15 AM

I wonder how many cruisers have thought of using the swimming pools for large outdoor toilets?

OHHH, POOL BOY!

ptlyon 02-14-2013 10:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mikey23545 (Post 9402330)
I wonder how many cruisers have thought of using the swimming pools for large outdoor toilets?

That happens on every cruise...

TEX 02-14-2013 10:25 AM

I have several friends on that cruise - they all said "It's not THAT bad." One said dealing with the after effects of Hurricane IKE was MUCH worse and that THIS (what he's experiencing on the cruise) is really nothing other than a HUGE disappointment. Another said that he sleeps outside on the deck and pisses in a bottle and craps in a bag (and throws it overboard) . He said it's just like going camping - except he's on a boat.

candyman 02-14-2013 10:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by houstonwhodat (Post 9399649)
I would be looking for a Personal Injury lawyer right now and I'm not joking.

I had someone bump me in bumper to bumper traffic a few years ago. Maybe doing 1 mph or less.

I had an eye witness that saw this guy do it on purpose. I think the traffic was getting to him.

I went the neck doctor and claimed soft tissue damage which they can't prove or disprove.

The insurance company settled for 120K, 1/3 went to the lawyer.

Make sure you get a lawyer that will do it on a contingency basis, no money out of pocket.

You already have a cause of action.

You are a grade A asshole. Karma's a bitch, and so are you.

TEX 02-14-2013 10:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pkane (Post 9401731)
Seriously? What a piece of shit.

This X 10.

Monty 02-14-2013 10:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TEX (Post 9402364)
I have several friends on that cruise - they all said "It's not THAT bad." One said dealing with the after effects of Hurricane IKE was MUCH worse and that THIS (what he's experiencing on the cruise) is really nothing other than a HUGE disappointment. Another said that he sleeps outside on the deck and pisses in a bottle and craps in a bag (and throws it overboard) . He said it's just like going camping - except he's on a boat.

I FINALLY received a call from my wife and she said mostly the same thing. Is there poop running down the walls in some cabins? Yes. Are they rationing water? Yes. Is there only cold food? Yes. It could be worse, but my wife was mostly concerned about walking through the muck for the last few days and she has developed a cough. A good shower, hot food, and a checkup and she should be back in business. Gonna be a long day til they are off the ship though.

ptlyon 02-14-2013 10:45 AM

Glad shes ok Monty!

Old Dog 02-14-2013 10:49 AM

Great news, Monty. Glad she's OK

TEX 02-14-2013 10:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Semen (Post 9402409)
I FINALLY received a call from my wife and she said mostly the same thing. Is there poop running down the walls in some cabins? Yes. Are they rationing water? Yes. Is there only cold food? Yes. It could be worse, but my wife was mostly concerned about walking through the muck for the last few days and she has developed a cough. A good shower, hot food, and a checkup and she should be back in business. Gonna be a long day til they are off the ship though.

Yeah - Exactly - probably longer than usual since they know that today is the day.

BigMeatballDave 02-14-2013 10:56 AM

LMAO Craping in a bag. The mental picture is hilarious to me for some reason.

I would ****ing HATE to be on that boat right now.

Chief Pote 02-14-2013 10:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Semen (Post 9402409)

Carnival better plan to "retire" that ship...nobody will ever want to schedule a shitty vacation on that floating trap. Been on my last cruise...I felt as though I was trapped on a floating Walmart store.

Pasta Little Brioni 02-14-2013 11:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by candyman (Post 9402365)
You are a grade A asshole. Karma's a bitch, and so are you.

Yeah, that's a pretty dick move.

DaKCMan AP 02-14-2013 11:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefButthurt (Post 9402460)
Carnival better plan to "retire" that ship...nobody will ever want to schedule a shitty vacation on that floating trap. Been on my last cruise...I felt as though I was trapped on a floating Walmart store.

Yeah.... somehow I just don't see them scrapping their half a billion dollar asset.

memyselfI 02-14-2013 11:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CrazyPhuD (Post 9398946)
You have to admit this guy does have a pretty shitty job!

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/JGfXiIXTpE0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

OMG, this is from one of my all time favorite movies. Great stuff. LMAOLMAOLMAO

memyselfI 02-14-2013 11:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefButthurt (Post 9402460)

No pun intended? ROFLROFLROFL