ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Hall of Classics (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   ****The Official Save Our Chiefs Movement Thread**** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=264510)

A Salt Weapon 10-03-2012 10:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Inmem58 (Post 8975505)
Would have been better if it said "PAID" next to your name.

Money order mailed out yesterday morning. Of course that means it's in the gov't union employees hands now, good luck seeing it by next season.
Posted via Mobile Device

Marty Mac Ver 2.0 10-03-2012 10:16 PM

Not bad...aside from some simple copy edits which I already sent to Liz.

http://www.kctv5.com/story/19730420/...ssels-benching

RunKC 10-03-2012 10:19 PM

Maybe some KC fans in Dallas could picket in front of Clark's house?

BigRedChief 10-03-2012 10:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BillSelfsTrophycase (Post 8975645)
We still need Hamas

The bat signal was turned on. We are forsaken.:deevee:

|Zach| 10-03-2012 10:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DallasChief (Post 8975621)
Another outside of the box idea.

What if you send the banner down to Dallas for a weekend. We can take it to an FC Dallas game-have a few of us stretch it out in the stadium in the crowd long enough to get photos of it during the game. Clark owns FC Dallas.

Tweet the pictures all over national media, espn, etc... CHIEFS FANS STRIKE IN OWNERS BACKYARD AT FC DALLAS GAME-I guarantee you there IS NO WAY HUNT wants any part of angry Chiefs fans at his precious FC DALLAS safeground, the message will be loud and clear. His distaste for Pioli, if not yet, will strengthen-to know Pioli is getting in the way of his soccer matches--ooooooweeeee...and the national media attention will be lovely.

PIOLI CANT HOLD US.

Plenty of tickets available at FC Dallas games. His more beloved club is most certainly the Columbus Crew. Columbus even plays Kansas City this Sunday.

LMAO at the idea of having two banners in two stadiums owned by Clark Hunt in front of 2 teams he owns and 1 team he used to own.

Titty Meat 10-03-2012 10:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by |Zach| (Post 8975690)
Plenty of tickets available at FC Dallas games. His more beloved club is most certainly the Columbus Crew. Columbus even plays Kansas City this Sunday.

LMAO at the idea of having two banners in two stadiums owned by Clark Hunt in front of 2 teams he owns and 1 team he used to own.

Damn good idea.

pr_capone 10-03-2012 10:40 PM

I'm tired of fighting the dingbats over at arrowhead pride. If someone else wants to swing a stick... go for it.

Marty Mac Ver 2.0 10-03-2012 10:41 PM

not worth the stress. Let them be goal post hugging hippies.

Quote:

Originally Posted by pr_capone (Post 8975705)
I'm tired of fighting the dingbats over at arrowhead pride. If someone else wants to swing a stick... go for it.

RunKC 10-03-2012 10:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marty Mac Ver 2.0 (Post 8975708)
not worth the stress. Let them be goal post hugging hippies.

sounds a lot like Nick Athan's board over at scout.com

Hammock Parties 10-03-2012 11:05 PM

Capone, you ****ing nailed that interview in the OP. Awesome.

Whoever put together that piece hates Pioli too because he did a great job of inserting clips of Chiefs FAIL from last season.

Hammock Parties 10-03-2012 11:08 PM

Your hair looked real nice, rico suave.

Chief_For_Life58 10-03-2012 11:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alnorth (Post 8975600)
and just for the record, I was one of the very last people off the Cassel bandwagon. I held out hope that he could be decent long after many others began baying for blood. Its not just him, or just football, I also stubbornly thought Hochevar could be a decent pitcher long after the rest of the world concluded that he sucked ass. I'm a very, very, very patient fan.

I've had it. Get rid of Pioli, give me a top-flight 1st round QB, and I'll hunker down for another 3 years of miserable losing in the hopes that great things are ahead.

Ill drink to this

Chief_For_Life58 10-03-2012 11:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by |Zach| (Post 8975690)

this is a great idea. Like mentioned above, Chunt is a systematic guy. The best way to get to him is embarrass him.

teedubya 10-03-2012 11:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel's Reckoning (Post 8975761)
Your hair looked real nice, rico suave.

No bitch. You make a ****ing .gif of him. o:-)

teedubya 10-03-2012 11:43 PM

1 Attachment(s)
This images are gaining steam... we need the creative minds of CP to keep churning out CHUNT images and Pioli images... people are sharing them and the community is growing. This one got 24 shares. Not bad. Everyone has an audience... this shit is spreading.