ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Media Center (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Video Games Black Ops 2 (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=259129)

Mr. Plow 12-01-2012 04:50 PM

Yeah, ****ing sick of shitty connections. I'm constantly at 1 bar.

lcarus 12-01-2012 08:00 PM

Is there a list of CPers that play this on 360 and CPers that play it on PS3? I have it on both (brother has the PS3 version and I have the 360 version). If you want a shitty-average player on your team I'd love to join in sometime. I don't play a ton.

-King- 12-01-2012 09:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lcarus (Post 9169283)
Is there a list of CPers that play this on 360 and CPers that play it on PS3? I have it on both (brother has the PS3 version and I have the 360 version). If you want a shitty-average player on your team I'd love to join in sometime. I don't play a ton.

There's both lists in the MW3 thread. I made the thread so you can just search my history for it. I'm too lazy to. Lol

Wildcat2005 12-03-2012 12:44 PM

Maybe it is just me, but I think this year's call of duty sucks

The lag is still really bad at times

Ceej 12-03-2012 01:05 PM

I don't know if it's me, or my connection, but I have a helluva time playing two back-to-back games.

After the first game I'll lose connection to the host, or some other BS excuse.

Pretty aggravating.

Quesadilla Joe 12-03-2012 05:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wildcat2005 (Post 9176357)
Maybe it is just me, but I think this year's call of duty sucks

The lag is still really bad at times

It's not just you. I'm not going to play it again until they put out a few patches. I remember the first Black Ops being horrible the first month as well, it got better, so will Blops2.

GoShox 12-03-2012 11:36 PM

I just got a PS3 on Friday, and I purchased this which came in as well. I haven't even gotten around to playing it yet because I've been busy with other things and when I do have time to play I've been playing Madden and NBA 2k13, but it sounds like I should wait a little bit for the online?

Bump 12-04-2012 10:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoShox (Post 9178719)
I just got a PS3 on Friday, and I purchased this which came in as well. I haven't even gotten around to playing it yet because I've been busy with other things and when I do have time to play I've been playing Madden and NBA 2k13, but it sounds like I should wait a little bit for the online?

once enough people quit, the game's problems should sort themselves out. So I wouldn't expect it to get better until February at the earliest. That's how Activision handles their games, just wait until people quit and the lag problems will sort itself out.

Pablo 12-04-2012 11:22 AM

I probably only have bad connections like 1 out of 8 games. And when it's bad, it's awful. I'm typically at 4 bar, every now and then 3. I'm on 360 too.

pkane 12-04-2012 04:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PostRockPablo (Post 9179810)
I probably only have bad connections like 1 out of 8 games. And when it's bad, it's awful. I'm typically at 4 bar, every now and then 3. I'm on 360 too.

My connection was terrible last night. I tried about 8-10 different games and lobbies and they all sucked. The past two weeks were fine but last night sucked. Didn't end up playing.

Pablo 12-04-2012 08:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pkane (Post 9180778)
My connection was terrible last night. I tried about 8-10 different games and lobbies and they all sucked. The past two weeks were fine but last night sucked. Didn't end up playing.

Yeah, I had a night like that a couple nights ago. Just awful connection and host migration over and over. That's definitely the rarity though. I don't seem to have continual lag issues at all like some folks do.

aturnis 12-04-2012 08:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PostRockPablo (Post 9181328)
Yeah, I had a night like that a couple nights ago. Just awful connection and host migration over and over. That's definitely the rarity though. I don't seem to have continual lag issues at all like some folks do.

I don't typically have all too many problems anymore. I still have a few more clips than normal, but nothing terrible.

Bump 12-04-2012 10:51 PM

once I choked my net speed down I don't have as many problems. I cannot and will not run at full speed though. People say your download and upload doesn't matter that much but after many many hours of my own testing, this is what works for me. I actually choke it from 30 down to 1.5 and 4 up to .5 and amazingly I get much more consistency with that. Don't ask why, I wouldn't know it was just something I've been dealing with.

New World Order 12-05-2012 03:25 AM

Slums is the worst map ever made. I liked the maps in Black ops more, too much second floor camping imo, but I still enjoy playing it.

dmahurin 12-05-2012 05:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by New World Order (Post 9182019)
Slums is the worst map ever made. I liked the maps in Black ops more, too much second floor camping imo, but I still enjoy playing it.

I don't mind slums, but I hate turbine.