ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Congrats Chiefs fans, Andy Reid is your new coach. Here's what to expect.... (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=268487)

Hammock Parties 01-04-2013 02:49 PM

KEEP FIRING, ASSHOLES

Hammock Parties 01-04-2013 02:53 PM

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/10Li4V1JH70?feature=player_embedded" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

htismaqe 01-04-2013 02:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BWillie (Post 9281096)
I want to hear what Jamaal Charles thinks of this malarkey.

People really need to get over this...

Jamaal Charles vs. LeSean McCoy

Code:

Year    Charles Rush    Charles Rec    McCoy Rush    McCoy Rec
2008    67              27              NA            NA
2009    190              40              155            40
2010    230              45              207            78
2011    12              5              273            48
2012    285              35              200            54

Hootie 01-04-2013 03:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scott free (Post 9281238)
I'd never really considered it, but he's right about Reid not being big on big receivers, other than Owens.

Wonder what that could possibly mean for Bowe, and Baldwin for that matter?

Its easy to see Baldwin on his way out, but Bowe might be kept around for a while.

Wrong.

How is Reid not big on receivers when he...signed T.O. to a huge contract, traded for Anquan only to have it all fall apart on some technicality, drafted DeSean Jackson either in the last 1st roudn or early 2nd, and then drafted Maclin in the 1st round. Not to mention drafting Freddie (FredEx) Mitchell in the 1st round as well.

He had shitty receivers for a few years in Philadelphia until he finally got tired of Todd Pinkston and decided to throw every possible resource whether it be trade, free agency or draft to find good receivers for McNabb.

HemiEd 01-04-2013 03:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefMojo (Post 9281211)
Trust me we have seen many different styles of interviews from our coaches. Dating back to Vermeil he was a crier as Philly fans know who showed his emotions on his sleeves. Herm was the master of the press... would say anything to hear himself talk and make a wonderful sound bit. Haley just mumbled his way through a PC, trying to say little as possible. Then of course we had RAC, the master of clueless banter.

Don't forget the blaming everyone else for things going badly and he took the credit for anything that went well.

O.city 01-04-2013 03:02 PM

If he wants to spend a draft pick on Maclin trade wise, I'd be fine wtih it.

The Franchise 01-04-2013 03:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Capt Tasty Cheeks (Post 9281322)
Wrong.

How is Reid not big on receivers when he...signed T.O. to a huge contract, traded for Anquan only to have it all fall apart on some technicality, drafted DeSean Jackson either in the last 1st roudn or early 2nd, and then drafted Maclin in the 1st round. Not to mention drafting Freddie (FredEx) Mitchell in the 1st round as well.

He had shitty receivers for a few years in Philadelphia until he finally got tired of Todd Pinkston and decided to throw every possible resource whether it be trade, free agency or draft to find good receivers for McNabb.

I think he'll be more than happy with the receiving group that he has. Bowe will get re-signed. Baldwin still has potential (I think). Breaston is a damn good slot receiver and McCluster is a good 4th WR.

Hootie 01-04-2013 03:03 PM

I'd take Maclin in a heart beat but I'm not sure the Eagles would want to trade him. I don't know why they'd want to trade him, anyways...he's not a cancer, he can't stay healthy so they won't get anything higher than a 3rd for him. Might as well keep him, he's uber talented.

O.city 01-04-2013 03:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Capt Tasty Cheeks (Post 9281329)
I'd take Maclin in a heart beat but I'm not sure the Eagles would want to trade him. I don't know why they'd want to trade him, anyways...he's not a cancer, he can't stay healthy so they won't get anything higher than a 3rd for him. Might as well keep him, he's uber talented.

He's in the last year of his contract and it's reported that they don't intend to re sign him.

Hootie 01-04-2013 03:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pestilence (Post 9281327)
I think he'll be more than happy with the receiving group that he has. Bowe will get re-signed. Baldwin still has potential (I think). Breaston is a damn good slot receiver and McCluster is a good 4th WR.

I think Breaston blows and is a nothing. Same with McCluster but I wouldn't mind giving him ONE MORE TRY in an Andy Reid offense. I think Devon Wylie has potential and potentially is better than Dexter McCluster.

I agree about Bowe getting resigned and I'm ok with giving Baldwin ONE MORE YEAR to show us something but at this point I don't mind writing him off, either.

We can just pretend we took Houston in the first round and pretend Baldwin never existed.

htismaqe 01-04-2013 03:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scott free (Post 9281238)
I'd never really considered it, but he's right about Reid not being big on big receivers, other than Owens.

Wonder what that could possibly mean for Bowe, and Baldwin for that matter?

Its easy to see Baldwin on his way out, but Bowe might be kept around for a while.

Hank Baskett, Todd Pinkston, and Torrance Small were all 6'2" or taller.

ChiefMojo 01-04-2013 03:05 PM

I want Bowe re-signed and get Maclin in the FA market. That saves us from having to draft one where it could go to other positions of need. Maclin would give us the speed receiver we are missing.

Hootie 01-04-2013 03:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by O.city (Post 9281332)
He's in the last year of his contract and it's reported that they don't intend to re sign him.

Cool. Throw them a conditional 5th and yay for us.

Hammock Parties 01-04-2013 03:05 PM

Breaston is a former 1,000-yard WR who had 61 catches his first year in KC...but he's "nothing."

Breaston will probably start next year and have 1,000 yards.

The Franchise 01-04-2013 03:05 PM

I'd love for us to go after Jared Cook though........that's if the Titans don't give him a new contract.