ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   NFL Draft Are the Jets an option for Geno trade? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=271987)

Dante84 04-11-2013 07:50 AM

Are the Jets an option for Geno trade?

Not trying to break any ground here, just some quick thoughts on if this is an option:

The Jets have absolute shit at QB. They have the 9th, and probably the 13th if the Revis-to-Tampa deal goes down. They can probably get more value from the two firsts, but anything can happen. Especially if they think there will be a QB run in the top 10 picks that will take 2-3 of the top guys out of the running.

Has there been any rumored interest in Geno from the Jets?

For the record, I want Geno; I just think we end up trading down.

Mr_Tomahawk 04-11-2013 08:54 AM

LOL....an hour later and no comments.

This board can't wait for till the 25th. LMAO

Molitoth 04-11-2013 08:55 AM

I still think they go with Sanchez for 1 more year.
and they are stuck with Tebow.

If Sanchez sucks, Tebow will get his shot this year.

Dante84 04-11-2013 09:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr_Tomahawk (Post 9577469)
LOL....an hour later and no comments.

This board can't wait for till the 25th. LMAO

I assumed this thread would go over like a wet fart on a bike ride.

I'm still curious. I just wish I could sleep until the 25th (my birthday!) and then have all my questions answered.

Dante84 04-11-2013 09:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Molitoth (Post 9577476)
I still think they go with Sanchez for 1 more year.
and they are stuck with Tebow.

If Sanchez sucks, Tebow will get his shot this year.

And Rex gets fired.

Direckshun 04-11-2013 09:08 AM

I think that's incredibly unlikely, to be honest.

Chiefnj2 04-11-2013 09:12 AM

Nobody is an option for a Geno trade unless he slips past 20.

QB's always gain steam the closer to draft day - except this year. In the eyes of real GMs and scouts apparently these guys suck.

Nobody is getting hot. It's amazing to me that guys like Ponder, Locker, Weeden and Tannehill were able to gain momentum but nobody in this draft class can. I wish someone would leak a real teams scouting report on Smith, Barkley and Nassib. My gut tells me it would read a lot more like the guy from PFW than the niceties stated in other reports.

The Franchise 04-11-2013 09:19 AM

Probably not.

oldandslow 04-11-2013 09:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefnj2 (Post 9577536)

QB's always gain steam the closer to draft day - except this year. In the eyes of real GMs and scouts apparently these guys suck.

Nobody is getting hot. It's amazing to me that guys like Ponder, Locker, Weeden and Tannehill were able to gain momentum but nobody in this draft class can. I wish someone would leak a real teams scouting report on Smith, Barkley and Nassib. My gut tells me it would read a lot more like the guy from PFW than the niceties stated in other reports.

And I suspect you are right. Just a really bad year to be #1.

sd4chiefs 04-11-2013 09:30 AM

I think we need a Geno forum until draft day so that we don't have 20 new Geno threads started every day in the Lounge forum.

Imon Yourside 04-11-2013 09:35 AM

No, he's the Chiefs pick at 1.

ForeverChiefs58 04-11-2013 09:39 AM

The jets also had the #1 pick the year Peyton decided to go back for his senior year. Ended up being a bad time to have the #1 pick. I can't even imagine :(

TEX 04-11-2013 09:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefnj2 (Post 9577536)

I agree - except I think Barkley will end up being the best pro out of the bunch. That might not be saying much.

Sweet Daddy Hate 04-11-2013 10:36 AM

Can't WAIT to see Geno in red and gold, baby!
Posted via Mobile Device

Mr. Laz 04-11-2013 10:38 AM

They just have too much shit going on with the QB position right now to draft another QB that high. imo.

That said ... the jets have done a lot of stupid things so anything is possible.

bevischief 04-11-2013 10:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sd4chiefs (Post 9577580)
I think we need a Geno forum until draft day so that we don't have 20 new Geno threads started every day in the Lounge forum.

This.

RealSNR 04-11-2013 10:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ForeverChiefs58 (Post 9577607)
The jets also had the #1 pick the year Peyton decided to go back for his senior year. Ended up being a bad time to have the #1 pick. I can't even imagine :(

Who is going back for his senior year in 2014 that even remotely approaches Peyton Manning?

I was told last year that the Chiefs shouldn't trade up for Tannehill because Matt Barkley will be in next year's draft, with that last senior season under his belt to make him even BETTER.

QBs sometimes do extraordinary things in those final seasons that they return for. But I really don't think Murray, McCarron, Boyd, or Thomas are capable of those kinds of extraordinary seasons that will be necessary for them to be the supposed necessary lightyears ahead of Geno

Pasta Little Brioni 04-11-2013 10:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sd4chiefs (Post 9577580)

"Shep, I was bangin that broad!!!"

Rausch 04-11-2013 10:47 AM

I don't think they will...

Mother****erJones 04-11-2013 10:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 9577812)
Who is going back for his senior year in 2014 that even remotely approaches Peyton Manning?

I was told last year that the Chiefs shouldn't trade up for Tannehill because Matt Barkley will be in next year's draft, with that last senior season under his belt to make him even BETTER.

QBs sometimes do extraordinary things in those final seasons that they return for. But I really don't think Murray, McCarron, Boyd, or Thomas are capable of those kinds of extraordinary seasons that will be necessary for them to be the supposed necessary lightyears ahead of Geno

Ya, nor will we have the number 1 pick next year.

Chief_For_Life58 04-11-2013 11:01 AM

ya absolutely no way they go qb with their first pick. they need to help the sanchise out for atleast one more year. then cut him and fire rex. theyll take ansah or montgomery

Dayze 04-11-2013 11:01 AM

depends on how quick, and how sexy Geno's feet look.

Chief_For_Life58 04-11-2013 11:02 AM

or patterson

Rausch 04-11-2013 11:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dayze (Post 9577883)
depends on how quick, and how sexy Geno's feet look.

His footwork is one of his biggest weaknesses.

So there's that.

However, I have no idea how they look on camera or if teh naked feets are enough to pull a long-haired-Ryan to draft him...

Frankie 04-11-2013 11:52 AM

I didn't have much hope for a trade down of any kind to begin with. Now I'm approaching zero hope for that. Say hello to Luke Joeckel.

Frankie 04-11-2013 11:53 AM

If we even have a shred of hope for a trade down I can't see any other trade partner than the Eagles. And I won't pin much hope to that either.

Coogs 04-11-2013 12:00 PM

http://www.gbnreport.com/draftbuzz.html

:shrug:

kcjayhawks5 04-11-2013 12:05 PM

So people honestly believe we are getting Geno?

B14ckmon 04-11-2013 12:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kcjayhawks5 (Post 9578053)

Only reeruns. But I mean it's likely. What if he drops and the 49ers pick him? That means in 8-9 years he will be traded to the Chiefs after he is washed up.

Dante84 04-11-2013 12:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Coogs (Post 9578027)

Sweet Jesus, I'm not and idiot!

Quote:

The Jets could also conceivably trade all the way up to the #1 pick overall with Kansas City were they so inclined, although it would cost them at least the 9th, 13th pick and 39th picks, as well as a pick in 2014, although that would probably be a little steep. Certainly, the indications are that Kansas City is still holding out hope that someone makes them an offer for this year’s top pick. And the Chiefs are in the rather unique position of possibly being willing to drop out of the top 5 as they are already pretty well covered at the position they’ll likely address with the top pick if they stay at #1. The Chiefs are expected to take either LT Luke Joeckel of Texas A&M or Central Michigan’s Eric Fisher, but they already have a very serviceable LT in Brandon Albert whom Kansas City franchised earlier this year. If the Chiefs did move down they could get Albert signed long-term and address another position. On the other hand, if the Chiefs do stay at #1 and select either Joeckel or Fisher, it is very possible they could move Albert, who has no secret of the fact that he does not want to change positions, almost immediately afterward. Indeed, the Chiefs have to want to try and get back into the second-round after trading their #2 pick to San Francisco for QB Alex Smith.

oldandslow 04-11-2013 12:45 PM

There is no way the jets are gonna trade 9, 13, 39 and a pick next year for G. Smith.

If they do, the Chiefs better be on that like a bear on honey.

B14ckmon 04-11-2013 12:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dante84 (Post 9578141)

No chance in hell.

Mr_Tomahawk 04-11-2013 12:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by oldandslow (Post 9578178)
There is no way the jets are gonna trade 9, 13, 39 and a pick next year for G. Smith.

This.

We would be lucky to swap ONE of their 1st rnd picks, get their second and next years first.

No way we get BOTH of their 1st rnd picks unless that was it...

Pasta Little Brioni 04-11-2013 12:56 PM

They won't, they'll snag Geno for themselves at 1

Rausch 04-11-2013 12:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PGM (Post 9578201)

With magic?...

Frankie 04-11-2013 12:57 PM

Quote:

No team will pay the draft chart value for 1.1 this year. The Chiefs would do well to run a sale on that pick and see if there are any takers. Almost anything added to someone's 1st (within reason of course) is a compensation KC should accept. There's not really that much difference between players we take at 1.1 or, say, 1.8.

Sweet Daddy Hate 04-11-2013 12:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PGM (Post 9578201)

This. And Cockmon will weep and moan...
Posted via Mobile Device

Rausch 04-11-2013 12:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frankie (Post 9578207)
No team will pay the draft chart value for 1.1 this year. The Chiefs would do well to run a sale on that pick and see if there are any takers. Almost anything added to someone's 1st (within reason of course) is a compensation KC should accept. There's not really that much difference between players we take at 1.1 or 1.8.

This.

I'd take far below value to trade down.

If we got a 2nd and 6th to move down 4 spots I'd be all over it...

Pasta Little Brioni 04-11-2013 01:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sweet Dick Willie (Post 9578210)
This. And Cockmon will weep and moan...
Posted via Mobile Device

When doesn't she?

Frankie 04-11-2013 01:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr_Tomahawk (Post 9578200)
This.

We would be lucky to swap ONE of their 1st rnd picks, get their second and next years first.

No way we get BOTH of their 1st rnd picks unless that was it...

I would jump on THAT like a horny teen ager on a blow-up doll. Especially if the 1 is their earlier one.

cardken2 04-11-2013 01:12 PM

As a Jets fan, I can tell you with certainty, the Jets are not interested in Smith. They have spoke with him but I believe this is posturing. The Jets are stuck with Sanchez through this season, they signed Gerard to push him and Tebow will be released any day now , in that the Jets have found zero interest in him fro other teams. Look for TebowTime in Canada next year.

Coogs 04-11-2013 01:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dante84 (Post 9578141)

I ran your little trade thing you did in the OP in a thread yesterday. If the Jets would do the 9 and 13 thing with Jax as proposed, they would surely do the same with us.

AND, if we do not want Geno, I would think we would be interested in that deal.

Sweet Daddy Hate 04-11-2013 01:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cardken2 (Post 9578242)
As a Jets fan, I can tell you with certainty, the Jets are not interested in Smith. They have spoke with him but I believe this is posturing. The Jets are stuck with Sanchez through this season, they signed Gerard to push him and Tebow will be released any day now , in that the Jets have found zero interest in him fro other teams. Look for TebowTime in Canada next year.

Excellent news.
Posted via Mobile Device

Sweet Daddy Hate 04-11-2013 01:21 PM

Yep, stuck with the pick and no lineman is worth it. Hello Geno!
Posted via Mobile Device

Exoter175 04-11-2013 03:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dante84 (Post 9577327)
Not trying to break any ground here, just some quick thoughts on if this is an option:

The Jets have absolute shit at QB. They have the 9th, and probably the 13th if the Revis-to-Tampa deal goes down. They can probably get more value from the two firsts, but anything can happen. Especially if they think there will be a QB run in the top 10 picks that will take 2-3 of the top guys out of the running.

Is it an option? Yes. Absolutely yes. They need more help at the QB position than most teams, and the management, despite being talented and stoic, is starting to shake a bit with the foundation of the franchise upon them in what should have been dynasty years, turning into rebuilding years.

The Jets FO NEEDS to move on a QB now, rather than later. Sanchez is not it, and the franchise knows it. However, the Jets simply don't have the cap room to make a lot of moves right now, which is why that defense is getting gutted.

On the flipside, now more than ever is the time for the Jets to make a move on a franchise QB because they'll get one at absolute rock bottom pricing while they try to rebuild the interior on both sides of the line.

The question is, as the Jets GM, do you risk sending the Chiefs your 1st, 2nd, and next year's second, for the 1.1 to get a QB? Or do you use the three picks in those two years to use as building blocks for your 2015/2016 team, presuming you land a QB in that time?

As much as the Jets want it, I don't think they do it this year. As much as they'd love to relieve Sanchez, I think they bite it and draft for the future this draft. Plenty of talent to build on in the first 4 rounds of this draft.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sweet Dick Willie (Post 9577781)
Can't WAIT to see Geno in red and gold, baby!
Posted via Mobile Device

Won't happen.

Quote:

Originally Posted by kcjayhawks5 (Post 9578053)

Some people have such blind faith right now, that they could have Dorsey and Reid come out and say right now that they will not take a QB in this draft, and they wouldn't have their faith falter for a moment, until after the draft.

Then, in a serious 180, they'll be some of the largest critics of the QB's from this draft, saying it was a brilliant choice not to draft Geno, to make up for their blind faith, well, blinding them.

Quote:

Not a chance. It either goes 9, 39, and next years' 2nd, or 9 &13 for our 1st, 3rd, and next years' 3rd.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sweet Dick Willie (Post 9578264)
Yep, stuck with the pick and no lineman is worth it. Hello Geno!
Posted via Mobile Device

You must be trolling.

Warmack is top notch but nobody dares draft a Guard in the top 10, let alone 1.1, JoeckdkfldjlsL is a top notch tackle, and being a team built upon the run and likely building upon the play action, I don't see any drawback to anchoring the tackle position this year, even if jodkdkljlkjlL slides to the right this year, to be evaluated for a season to take over Albert's spot next year.

Pasta Little Brioni 04-11-2013 03:26 PM

Why do people get so butthurt when someone mentions the possibility of the team drafting Geno? It's creepy.

Pitt Gorilla 04-11-2013 03:31 PM

The Jets actually traded up to draft Sanchez. I'm not kidding.

Mr. Laz 04-11-2013 03:33 PM

Jets trade Revis to Tampa and then use those picks to trade up and get ahead of the jags to select Geno Smith.

I imagine the Chiefs would be all over that.

RealSNR 04-11-2013 03:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PGM (Post 9578513)
Why do people get so butthurt when someone mentions the possibility of the team drafting Geno? It's creepy.

SHUT UP IT'S NOT GOING TO HAPPEN YOU NEED TO FACE REALITY!!!!!!111

bevischief 04-11-2013 04:23 PM

There is a lot of :bong: going on in this thread.

OrtonsPiercedTaint 04-11-2013 05:20 PM

The Jets need an old vet QB this year. To be the paper toliet seat cover that gets flushed with the rest the shit at years end.

O.city 04-11-2013 05:47 PM

There's no one worth taking for the Chiefs at 1, yet we are going to trade down?

Nope.

Saccopoo 04-11-2013 06:39 PM

The Jets can't draft a QB because of Sanchez's contract. Tannebaum deserved to be fired. What kind of reerun gives a guy like Hot Dog a contract like that?

Sanchez is the biggest albatross in the league. They can't trade him, they can't cut him...they are basically stuck with the guy.

And then they have the second biggest albatross in Tebow.

What a complete disaster.

Pitt Gorilla 04-11-2013 06:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saccopoo (Post 9579013)
The Jets can't draft a QB because of Sanchez's contract. Tannebaum deserved to be fired. What kind of reerun gives a guy like Hot Dog a contract like that?

Sanchez is the biggest albatross in the league. They can't trade him, they can't cut him...they are basically stuck with the guy.

And then they have the second biggest albatross in Tebow.

What a complete disaster.

Chiefsplanet QB gurus wanted to draft the guy. I'm surprised there isn't talk of trading for him now...

Tombstone RJ 04-11-2013 07:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dante84 (Post 9577327)

Well, the jets just might be stupid enough to trade up to #1 but it will probably be for a LT, not Geno. Just saying.

NJChiefsFan 04-11-2013 07:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cardken2 (Post 9578242)

Interesting.

I do agree though that the Jets are very unlikely to trade for him. Your new GM wants picks, and I can see him trading down if possible. I can't imagine he will be trading up for anything, let alone Geno.

O.city 04-11-2013 07:06 PM

Sanchez is mentally exploded at this point, likely past coming back from. But NYC, just didn't fit his mentality level. He never really had a chance.

NJChiefsFan 04-11-2013 07:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by O.city (Post 9579096)
Sanchez is mentally exploded at this point, likely past coming back from. But NYC, just didn't fit his mentality level. He never really had a chance.

The city blew him hard the first two years.

Sweet Daddy Hate 04-11-2013 09:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OrtonsPiercedTaint (Post 9578762)
The Jets need an old vet QB this year. To be the paper toliet seat cover that gets flushed with the rest the shit at years end.

The Jets, for all that it is worth, dont play that shit. They dont live in gutless, pussy-like FEAR of the QB position. They throw the mother****ing dice, get the **** down, and make no goddamned apologies for it.
Posted via Mobile Device

Frankie 04-12-2013 08:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PGM (Post 9578513)
Why do people get so butthurt when someone mentions the possibility of the team not drafting Geno? It's creepy.

FYP.

Sweet Daddy Hate 04-12-2013 09:30 AM

So glad we aren't drafting Jokel...
Posted via Mobile Device

B14ckmon 04-12-2013 12:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sweet Dick Willie (Post 9580169)
So glad we aren't drafting Jokel...
Posted via Mobile Device

Me too. Joeckel on the other hand will be great for you guys.

Pitt Gorilla 04-12-2013 01:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sweet Dick Willie (Post 9579475)
The Jets, for all that it is worth, dont play that shit. They dont live in gutless, pussy-like FEAR of the QB position. They throw the mother****ing dice, get the **** down, and make no goddamned apologies for it.
Posted via Mobile Device

Drafting Sanchez and trading for Tebow were both incredibly stupid moves.

Sweet Daddy Hate 04-12-2013 01:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by B14ckmon (Post 9580557)
Me too. Joeckel on the other hand will be great for you guys.

Jokel will look SO good in Teal.
Posted via Mobile Device

Sweet Daddy Hate 04-12-2013 01:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla (Post 9580659)
Drafting Sanchez and trading for Tebow were both incredibly stupid moves.

I never said they picked good talent. I said they get out there and DO.
Posted via Mobile Device

B14ckmon 04-12-2013 01:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sweet Dick Willie (Post 9580660)
Jokel will look SO good in Teal.
Posted via Mobile Device

I need to go back and copy links to a bunch of your comments to make one epic fail thread on draft day lol

Sweet Daddy Hate 04-12-2013 01:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by B14ckmon (Post 9580669)
I need to go back and copy links to a bunch of your comments to make one epic fail thread on draft day lol

Go for it. If we dont take Geno, this account dies anyway.
Posted via Mobile Device

Sweet Daddy Hate 04-12-2013 01:34 PM

Will Jokels fat head actually FIT in to one of those pretty little ghey white helmets? Stay tuned to find out!
Posted via Mobile Device

Pitt Gorilla 04-12-2013 01:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sweet Dick Willie (Post 9580662)
I never said they picked good talent. I said they get out there and DO.
Posted via Mobile Device

Are you advocating drafting/trading for bad QBs just to be doing something?

B14ckmon 04-12-2013 01:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sweet Dick Willie (Post 9580672)
Go for it. If we dont take Geno, this account dies anyway.
Posted via Mobile Device

But why? Alex Smith is a top 10 QB in this league. What more could you ask for?

OrtonsPiercedTaint 04-12-2013 05:24 PM

Jets could unload a quarterback as part of Revis trade

Posted by Mike Florio on April 12, 2013, 3:47 PM EDT

If/when the Jets ship cornerback Darrelle Revis to the Buccaneers, another current member of the roster could be making the trip to Tampa, too.

While poking around the question of whether the Jets could be trying to include quarterback-of-all-trades Tim Tebow in the package (which would keep the Jets from cutting Tebow and seeing him sign with the Patriots), we tripped over a previously unknown nugget. Per a source with knowledge of the situation, the discussions between the Jets and Bucs have included the possibility of the Buccaneers assuming the contract of quarterback Mark Sanchez.

Yes, Sanchez. He has a guaranteed base salary of $8.25 million for 2013. If he didn’t, Sanchez would have been cut by now. If the Jets could unload that obligation, they’d surely jump at the chance.

It’s unclear whether Sanchez would compete for the starting job in Tampa. On one hand, he hasn’t done enough in recent years to justify the opportunity. On the other hand, coach Greg Schiano doesn’t seem to be sold on quarterback Josh Freeman, who was taken 12 spots behind Sanchez in the 2009 draft.

Sanchez thrived in New York during a couple of Schiano’s seasons at Rutgers. Schiano possibly thinks he could coax better performances out of the man who took the Jets to back-to-back AFC title games to start his career. In Tampa, his offensive coordinator would be Mike Sullivan, who helped Eli Manning to a couple of Super Bowl wins.

Or maybe the Bucs would simply be absorbing Sanchez’s salary and cap number for 2013, and turning around and cutting him loose.

At this point, all we know is that the subject has come up in the trade discussions. For now, it’s still merely a possibility.

An intriguing possibility, but a possibility nevertheless.

B14ckmon 04-12-2013 06:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OrtonsPiercedTaint (Post 9581217)
Jets could unload a quarterback as part of Revis trade

Posted by Mike Florio on April 12, 2013, 3:47 PM EDT

If/when the Jets ship cornerback Darrelle Revis to the Buccaneers, another current member of the roster could be making the trip to Tampa, too.

While poking around the question of whether the Jets could be trying to include quarterback-of-all-trades Tim Tebow in the package (which would keep the Jets from cutting Tebow and seeing him sign with the Patriots), we tripped over a previously unknown nugget. Per a source with knowledge of the situation, the discussions between the Jets and Bucs have included the possibility of the Buccaneers assuming the contract of quarterback Mark Sanchez.

Yes, Sanchez. He has a guaranteed base salary of $8.25 million for 2013. If he didn’t, Sanchez would have been cut by now. If the Jets could unload that obligation, they’d surely jump at the chance.

It’s unclear whether Sanchez would compete for the starting job in Tampa. On one hand, he hasn’t done enough in recent years to justify the opportunity. On the other hand, coach Greg Schiano doesn’t seem to be sold on quarterback Josh Freeman, who was taken 12 spots behind Sanchez in the 2009 draft.

Sanchez thrived in New York during a couple of Schiano’s seasons at Rutgers. Schiano possibly thinks he could coax better performances out of the man who took the Jets to back-to-back AFC title games to start his career. In Tampa, his offensive coordinator would be Mike Sullivan, who helped Eli Manning to a couple of Super Bowl wins.

Or maybe the Bucs would simply be absorbing Sanchez’s salary and cap number for 2013, and turning around and cutting him loose.

At this point, all we know is that the subject has come up in the trade discussions. For now, it’s still merely a possibility.

An intriguing possibility, but a possibility nevertheless.

Yea that entire thing has basically been shot down as of 3 minutes after that went out.

OrtonsPiercedTaint 04-12-2013 06:14 PM

Marky isn't the sharpest tool in the shed. He'd redue his contract to live and work near some bay pussy.

Sweet Daddy Hate 04-12-2013 08:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla (Post 9580691)
Are you advocating drafting/trading for bad QBs just to be doing something?

I'm advocating manning the **** up and taking a chance. If these two won't even take him as a developmental guy, or someone like him, NOW, then they are just dicking around with the position and hoping for the best.
Posted via Mobile Device

Sweet Daddy Hate 04-12-2013 08:46 PM

Some dude at work was trying to tell me Teblow was on KC's radar. If you want me to flip the **** out, there's your ticket to ride.
Posted via Mobile Device