ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Misc -- Sorry guys, Buck is our best rival poster in CP's history. (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=242576)

Gonzo 03-10-2011 08:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Simply Red (Post 7481106)
you just got it - it lives in this post and it lives in me! - the best compliment of all. I even got your trademarked disclaimer --> 'Posted via Mobile Device'

Thanks baby. ~XOXO~
Posted via Mobile Device

Phobia 03-10-2011 08:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Simply Red (Post 7481110)

Taco John can't smell buck's jock-strap.

If TJ weren't all DC-crazy he would have been at the top of my list. But he's nuts in there.

Hammock Parties 03-10-2011 08:59 PM

The height of this board was this thread.

It might have been the Green = Griese thread, but I can't find it.

When the Chiefs and Broncos are both good again...Taco will return like Jesus H. Christ.

DaneMcCloud 03-10-2011 08:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phobia (Post 7481122)
If TJ weren't all DC-crazy he would have been at the top of my list. But he's nuts in there.

I haven't seen his nuts but I have seem his gigantic, monstrous head.

Bugeater 03-10-2011 09:00 PM

Uh, yeah. The dude traveled halfway across the country to hang with us. I don't recall Taco or Amno doing anything like that.

Simply Red 03-10-2011 09:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jenson71 (Post 7481119)
Taco John brought heat. "Lost his burst" is part of chiefsplanet lexicon. WHAT HAS BUCK DONE FOR ME LATELY!?

He knows how to make people laugh on the internet, that's a hard thing to consistantly make folks laugh online - takes a lot of clear communication of sarcasm. Most don't have it and TJ CERTAINLY doesn't.

Joe Seahawk 03-10-2011 09:01 PM

I've clearly lost my burst.. Need to start posting more..:)

Gonzo 03-10-2011 09:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 7481128)
I haven't seen his nuts but I have seem his gigantic, monstrous head.

Me to. Well, the back of it anyway.

Pablo 03-10-2011 09:03 PM

Buck is all good homiez.

KurtCobain 03-10-2011 09:03 PM

I have phone sex with Buck at night. And his/clay's new girl.

Iowanian 03-10-2011 09:05 PM

He's fine, but Joe Seahawk, MilehighMania, Garcia Bronco and redneckraider have seniority and have been here through thick and thin....and haven't called their mother drunk and crying from a ghey bar.

That said....Skinsbra win this big game. American Hero has more cult status, Packfan hasn't posted in a decade and drew more fire. I think if Hawaiianboy hadn't had that unfortunate snorkle incident with the stingray, he'd be the winnah.

In short....The Puerto Geeken has a ways to go to achieve a 50 on Chiefsplanet Halo.

Simply Red 03-10-2011 09:07 PM

I've made little attmepts throughout the yrs to 'get to know.' He never has communicated or acknowledged me, maybe in 05 one time, not sure.

Not really sure what I did,

I'm not really down with the closed doors.

Sorry vets, Taco John can't really even be in the discussion AFAIC. ;)

KurtCobain 03-10-2011 09:08 PM

If Buck is the best, does this mean we're effectively staging a 2005-now n00b presence and MUTINY on this board? Down with the old! In with the Chargers fan and the guy who writes in comic sans!

Simply Red 03-10-2011 09:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iowanian (Post 7481148)
He's fine, but Joe Seahawk, MilehighMania, Garcia Bronco and redneckraider have seniority and have been here through thick and thin....and haven't called their mother drunk and crying from a ghey bar.

That said....Skinsbra win this big game. American Hero has more cult status, Packfan hasn't posted in a decade and drew more fire. I think if Hawaiianboy hadn't had that unfortunate snorkle incident with the stingray, he'd be the winnah.

In short....The Puerto Geeken has a ways to go to achieve a 50 on Chiefsplanet Halo.

I'd loved to have met Hawaiianboy - dude sounded like Parkers' Daddy.

KCUnited 03-10-2011 09:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Simply Red (Post 7481118)
that looks malicious, United - WHAT DOES IT ALL MEAN!?

Definitely not malicious, just a tribute to the hidden camera thread, which is often overshadowed by the gay bar thread. Deservingly so, but both great threads.