ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Life Former LAPD officer on rampage in So Cal (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=269787)

listopencil 02-07-2013 04:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by saphojunkie (Post 9385583)
I'm sure to a lot of people he IS a hero.

But it's when he talks about killing the cops' families that I feel like he is beyond any kind of understanding or logic. Something has flipped in this guy and he no longer is operating on a normal plane of reason.

Yeah, he is killing family members of those that he thinks have wronged him. If he was (possibly) just a rogue police officer taking out bad cops, then he would be a more sympathetic figure.

KChiefer 02-07-2013 04:25 PM

IceT just bought a hundred big macs in anticipation of his next role...

Just Passin' By 02-07-2013 04:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by saphojunkie (Post 9385583)
I'm sure to a lot of people he IS a hero.

But it's when he talks about killing the cops' families that I feel like he is beyond any kind of understanding or logic. Something has flipped in this guy and he no longer is operating on a normal plane of reason.

Cops shoot innocent families all the time. Why do you oppose a little payback?

saphojunkie 02-07-2013 04:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by listopencil (Post 9385587)
Yeah, he is killing family members of those that he thinks have wronged him. If he was (possibly) just a rogue police officer taking out bad cops, then he would be a more sympathetic figure.

Not sympathetic, but understandable. That makes sense - you ****ed me so I'm going to kill you.

You ****ed me so I'm going to murder random cops' children no longer follows any understandable line of reason.

Easy 6 02-07-2013 04:30 PM

Whoa, did i just hear on the news that this guy has a Barrett 50cal?

Thats terrible news, this guy couldnt be more dangerous.

saphojunkie 02-07-2013 04:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scott free (Post 9385600)
Whoa, did i just hear on the news that this guy has a Barrett 50cal?

Thats terrible news, this guy couldnt be more dangerous.

I suggest you read his manifesto. It's intense. He tells the cops to not bother trying to ever interfere with his rampage, as all of their vests are completely useless against his firepower.

Carlota69 02-07-2013 04:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by saphojunkie (Post 9385608)
I suggest you read his manifesto. It's intense. He tells the cops to not bother trying to ever interfere with his rampage, as all of their vests are completely useless against his firepower.

His manifesto is just bone chilling. He's extremely smart, well armed, well trained and ****ing pissed off. Scary stuff.

siberian khatru 02-07-2013 04:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by saphojunkie (Post 9385581)
You just wasted that blue pickup for nothing. Now I'm gonna waste you.

Well played.

Easy 6 02-07-2013 04:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by saphojunkie (Post 9385608)

I started to read it, but its so damn long and rambling.

But if he has a 50, man, you can take out an engine block with just one shot with that... they better find this guy pronto.

DJ's left nut 02-07-2013 04:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Carlota69 (Post 9385612)
His manifesto is just bone chilling. He's extremely smart, well armed, well trained and ****ing pissed off. Scary stuff.

Yeah.

I'm pretty pleased to not be on his list at the moment. There are not going to be any restful night's sleep for some time for most of the people that are "high value targets".

Smart, well armed, well trained and pissed off is about the ideal way to describe the guy. Those aren't the kind of things I'd want to see checked as 'yes' on anyone coming for my head, that's for damn sure.

Something along the lines of 'stupid, apathetic, mollified and carrying rocks" would really be more my liking.

redsurfer11 02-07-2013 04:41 PM

Thank you California. This is one day we don't have to hear news from Florida.

Sorter 02-07-2013 04:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by redsurfer11 (Post 9385635)
Thank you California. This is one day we don't have to hear news from Florida.

Cali=The New Florida.

Carlota69 02-07-2013 04:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJ's left nut (Post 9385632)
Yeah.

I'm pretty pleased to not be on his list at the moment. There are not going to be any restful night's sleep for some time for most of the people that are "high value targets".

Smart, well armed, well trained and pissed off is about the ideal way to describe the guy. Those aren't the kind of things I'd want to see checked as 'yes' on anyone coming for my head, that's for damn sure.

Something along the lines of 'stupid, apathetic, mollified and carrying rocks" would really be more my liking.

Exactly.

Those poor families. I cant even begin to imagine.:shake:

Carlota69 02-07-2013 04:47 PM

He sent a DVD and a note to CNN saying "I never lied". Dont know all the details because I cant hear the TV. Its not on their website yet either.

Tribal Warfare 02-07-2013 04:52 PM

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/embed/51t1OsPSdBc?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>