ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   *****OFFICIAL 2016 CP NFL Mock Draft Thread***** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=298907)

DJ's left nut 03-17-2016 02:54 PM

It's a great fit but I don't think it's longer than he'll last in the real draft. In fact, that's a really probable landing spot for him, IMO.

There just aren't a lot of teams looking for a 4-3 OLB.

Granted, that 40 time will turn a bunch of heads and maybe teams will consider him in a 3-4, but he just seems like a tailor made 4-3 SAM to me and that's not something I see a lot of teams looking to use a first round pick on.

The Franchise 03-17-2016 02:54 PM

This is working out well for Marco.

CleveSteve 03-17-2016 02:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pestilence (Post 12136623)
This is working out well for Marco.

Think he's gonna go Camp Crow or anti-camp Crow?

ChiefAshhole1056 03-17-2016 02:57 PM

Great pick, he'd be a stud in Seattle.

DJ's left nut 03-17-2016 03:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefAshhole1056 (Post 12136640)
Great pick, he'd be a stud in Seattle.

Alongside Wagner, there won't be much room across the middle. That's some pretty incredible speed in their LB corps.

Seems like a team you try to run downhill against. Lee's fast, but he's also on the light side.

CleveSteve 03-17-2016 03:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJ's left nut (Post 12136658)
Alongside Wagner, there won't be much room across the middle. That's some pretty incredible speed in their LB corps.

Seems like a team you try to run downhill against. Lee's fast, but he's also on the light side.

Don't forget KJ Wright. fastest LB Corps in football. Carolina the only one close.

DJ's left nut 03-17-2016 03:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CleveSteve (Post 12136660)
Don't forget KJ Wright. fastest LB Corps in football. Carolina the only one close.

I always forget about him and then when I watch them play, he's !@#$ing EVERYWHERE.

I think it was the pre-season game last year where he just friggen wrecked us. That guy is a wildly underrated player.

staylor26 03-17-2016 03:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJ's left nut (Post 12136658)

Since you bring that up...

I'm really excited to have Ware next year.

We never got to see it, but I think aware would've been HUGE against the Broncos. Their run d was great on paper, but they struggled with power running games at times.

In the second game, we went power with West on the first drive and just mauled them if I remember correctly.

Sorry for geting off topic lol

brucey_72 03-17-2016 03:08 PM

Well I'm glad y'all like it

Hoover 03-17-2016 03:17 PM

I must say, I do love that we do this. You really do learn alot and sound like a fricking expert to the guys who I watch the draft with every year.

RealSNR 03-17-2016 03:33 PM

I wanted to pass on going NT this early due to the depth in this draft, but I can't help it. He's the best player available. That and I don't like William Jackson very much.

The Green Bay Packers select Andrew Billings, NT, Baylor

Here you go, Marco. You wanted to be the hero? Here's your chance.

CleveSteve 03-17-2016 03:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hoover (Post 12136694)
I must say, I do love that we do this. You really do learn alot and sound like a fricking expert to the guys who I watch the draft with every year.

Yeah, I appreciate you guys letting me participate!

staylor26 03-17-2016 03:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RealSNR (Post 12136742)
I wanted to pass on going NT this early due to the depth in this draft, but I can't help it. He's the best player available. That and I don't like William Jackson very much.

Well the best pick for us here is probably the guy you don't like.

CleveSteve 03-17-2016 03:37 PM

Quote:

Not the pick I expected, but makes a lot of sense, and I think a good one. Probably BPA and fits a big need, like you said.

Plus, it didn't take anyone from my DEN or CLE boards. :clap:

DJ's left nut 03-17-2016 03:45 PM

Quote:

You still have Aaron Rodgers. He can cover for a lot of sins.

I'd have swung bigger here, but Billings is a fine pick.