ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   ChiefsPlanet How do you feel about rival posters?!? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=293240)

Mr. Flopnuts 07-04-2015 09:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gadzooks (Post 11580529)
Yes, I'm familiar with the Mange. I was banned the first day. I'm surprised he'd have a sense of humor.

Anyone who goes to his board and acts like he has here is immediately banned. He also likes to complain how we moderate our board which is ****ing hilarious considering the 1st sentence.

Rams Fan 07-04-2015 09:35 AM

Buck

Amnorix

Bunch of meh

Some Patriot Posters

49ers/Chiefs Hybrid

Pile of Shit
KnoMo

RealSNR 07-04-2015 09:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cosmo20002 (Post 11580545)
That's the same guy? I only know him as the insane DC poster. There was a time he was hilarious and awesome?

God, it was so ****ing great.

It was during the height of the Vermeil years, when the Donks and Chiefs had basically exchanged body blows for the better part of a decade. They'd win one in their place, and we'd win one in ours. The turds had crumbed into nothing, and Marty had yet to turn the Chargers into a team that didn't suck.

The best part was the Jake Plummer trade. The Chiefs weren't that good, but at least we didn't have Brian Griese. The Plummer trade happened, and suddenly Taco John believed his team to be infallible. Nothing could touch them. ****ing Lionel Dalton was a superstud that was going to stop the Vermeil offensive line and be a brick wall to Priest Holmes. It was ****ing brilliant shit.

And the best part was he got EVERYBODY to bite on his shit. I certainly did.

God don't make them any better, and that's a fact.

Rams Fan 07-04-2015 09:39 AM

I've never seen a poster make so many people ****ing pissed in my time here as KnoMo did aside from maybe BlackBob.

RealSNR 07-04-2015 09:41 AM

This shit is hilarious

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=29093

Mr. Flopnuts 07-04-2015 09:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 11580677)
God, it was so ****ing great.

It was during the height of the Vermeil years, when the Donks and Chiefs had basically exchanged body blows for the better part of a decade. They'd win one in their place, and we'd win one in ours. The turds had crumbed into nothing, and Marty had yet to turn the Chargers into a team that didn't suck.

The best part was the Jake Plummer trade. The Chiefs weren't that good, but at least we didn't have Brian Griese. The Plummer trade happened, and suddenly Taco John believed his team to be infallible. Nothing could touch them. ****ing Lionel Dalton was a superstud that was going to stop the Vermeil offensive line and be a brick wall to Priest Holmes. It was ****ing brilliant shit.

And the best part was he got EVERYBODY to bite on his shit. I certainly did.

God don't make them any better, and that's a fact.

You're not giving KnowMo NEARLY enough credit. I swear he's Taco's kid.

RealSNR 07-04-2015 09:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rams Fan (Post 11580679)
I've never seen a poster make so many people ****ing pissed in my time here as KnoMo did aside from maybe BlackBob.

BlackBob is the worst thing ever made by a human.

Pasta Little Brioni 07-04-2015 09:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rams Fan (Post 11580676)
Buck

Amnorix

Bunch of meh

Some Patriot Posters

49ers/Chiefs Hybrid

Pile of Shit
KnoMo

Huh? Asterix has become a downright AWFUL poster.

Pasta Little Brioni 07-04-2015 09:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 11580684)

You sure it's man made?

RealSNR 07-04-2015 09:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts (Post 11580683)

If Knowmo had a personality that would hang out and shoot shit with us, then yes, he'd be as cool as Taco.

He doesn't, though. He's like Blackbob. He ONLY comes here to post reeruned football shit.

That's not funny. That's annoying. REALLY annoying.

Rams Fan 07-04-2015 09:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 11580684)

BlackBob is like the ****ing Agent Smith of this forum. Once you think you've gotten rid of him, he keeps coming right ****ing back.

Pasta Little Brioni 07-04-2015 09:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts (Post 11580683)

Did Taco douche and run? Hide like a bitch when Denver went one and done?

Sweet Daddy Hate 07-04-2015 09:46 AM

I really don't care.

Rams Fan 07-04-2015 09:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 11580688)
If Knowmo had a personality that would hang out and shoot shit with us, then yes, he'd be as cool as Taco.

He doesn't, though. He's like Blackbob. He ONLY comes here to post reeruned football shit.

That's not funny. That's annoying. REALLY annoying.

The whole point of KnoMo being here is to completely troll CP. He knows what he's doing and doesn't respond to any attacks, because he's already accomplished what he's wanted by generating any response that bitches about his posts.

Pasta Little Brioni 07-04-2015 09:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rams Fan (Post 11580693)
The whole point of KnoMo being here is to completely troll CP. He knows what he's doing and doesn't respond to any attacks, because he's already accomplished what he's wanted by generating any response that bitches about his posts.

Bullshit. SNR and I ( among others) have both broken that little bitch.