ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Media Center (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Video Games Madden 2013 (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=260011)

DBOSHO 08-14-2012 01:21 PM

49ers vs giants and seahawks vs redskins

I still can't download it. I found it by searching for it but I get an error.

The Franchise 08-14-2012 01:23 PM

I'll probably download it tonight and take a look at it.

DBOSHO 08-14-2012 01:24 PM

And I can't even find it on psn

Fire Me Boy! 08-14-2012 03:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lcarus (Post 8816129)
Thats a good point. All I do is play offline franchise. Whenever I played online my opponent always picked the Eagles or Steelers or some other top team. Every damn time. And they would always do cheap stuff. So it just wasnt fun.

I would buy a game of offline franchise only, kinda like the treatment they did for Head Coach, but doesn't suck.

The Franchise 08-14-2012 03:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy! (Post 8817454)
I would buy a game of offline franchise only, kinda like the treatment they did for Head Coach, but doesn't suck.

I've been saying this for a couple of years now. Madden really needs to put out two different games. One like it is now....minus the offline franchise mode. And one that's just franchise mode.

kcxiv 08-14-2012 03:45 PM

Games ok, only played one game, but i felt like playing another when i was done. Thats NEVER happened to me in a Madden game. Still i have some complaints about the way the guys feel like they are sliding on ice still. Not as bad as it used to be, but its there.

lcarus 08-14-2012 07:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DBOSHO (Post 8816883)
And I can't even find it on psn

Hmm. As soon as I clicked on the store and went to demos, there was a big box on the left for Madden. Then when I clicked newest demos it was like the second one. Still waiting for it to download.

Lzen 08-14-2012 07:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hacksaw Jim Duggan (Post 8817461)
I've been saying this for a couple of years now. Madden really needs to put out two different games. One like it is now....minus the offline franchise mode. And one that's just franchise mode.

Why when they can do both in one game? I play both online and offline franchises.

lcarus 08-14-2012 09:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hacksaw Jim Duggan (Post 8817461)

They can do it all in one game, but they just need to respect offline framchise more. And when they add something good - KEEP IT. First thing they need to do is get rid of the free agency ebay thing with all the timers on each player. That was annoying and stupid.

-King- 08-14-2012 09:43 PM

The tackle animations are horrible ROFL Physics fail.

lcarus 08-14-2012 10:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by -King- (Post 8818517)
The tackle animations are horrible ROFL Physics fail.

Sometimes its great, sometimes it looks glitchy. They will fix the glitchy looking animations I hope. I don't know what else to call it but "glitchy". So far I like the demo, and I liked 12 so I should have a blast with this one.

I also have high hopes that the Chiefs will be pretty good in this game. It has been a long time since that happened. I'm so used to starting a Chiefs franchise and having to suffer through that first season before overhauling a good chunk of the roster in the offseason. Now all I really need is a QB and maybe a prototype TE considering Moeaki will probably be average according to their ratings. Maybe a young beast MLB.

kcxiv 08-14-2012 10:58 PM

Some of the animations are terrible and need alot of fixing, but im sure they just said F it, throw them in there anyways. What looks REALLLLLLLY BAD is after a play you got guys falling all over the place when a player tries to get up. Someone always trips on them. lol That shit just looks half assed

MMXcalibur 08-14-2012 11:25 PM

I played a half as RGIII and the 'Skins...didn't see much wrong with it, but then again this is my first Madden experience in 1 1/2 years.

SnakeXJones 08-14-2012 11:45 PM

Its an improvement over 12 and i kinda like the physics but it looks awkward at times but some animations look good

Kyle DeLexus 08-15-2012 12:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fruit Ninja (Post 8818656)
Some of the animations are terrible and need alot of fixing, but im sure they just said F it, throw them in there anyways. What looks REALLLLLLLY BAD is after a play you got guys falling all over the place when a player tries to get up. Someone always trips on them. lol That shit just looks half assed

Yeah I noticed the tripping. Overall it's much better than years past, but it needs some polishing before release.