ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Hall of Classics (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   Will FCC fine Fox? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=99143)

royr17 09-20-2004 11:00 AM

Yea i found the ****ing part, That was a good ****ing run for a terrible ****ing game.

Also the ****ing refs should be ashame of thereselves for calling Gonzo down on contact on that ****ing pass reception that he could've taken the ****ing house.

Lets hope we beat the **** out of those ****ing Houston Texans.

Go Chiefs beat the **** out of the texans.

THIS SEASON ISN'T ****ING OVER YET TALKING CAN !!!

Bob Dole 09-20-2004 12:21 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Bob Dole doesn't know what the **** you ****ers are listening to, but Bob Dole took the time to ****ing go back and record the ****ing thing, and it's as clear as the ****ing nose on Bob Dole's face.

Bob Dole 09-20-2004 12:39 PM

C'mon you ****ing chickenshit naysayers! Where the **** are you now that Bob Dole ****ing proved you were ****ing wrong?

Huh? C'mon. ****ing bring it you ****ing ****ers!

jcroft 09-20-2004 12:45 PM

****. That is ****ing obvious. I mean it's right ****ing there, it just ****ing jumps out at you. I don't know how the **** I didn't hear this the first ****ing time, but I give you ****ing props, Dole. You ****ing proved us all wrong. ****.

ROYC75 09-20-2004 12:45 PM

I think Bob Damned Dole had to many ****ing beers when he heard that ****ing comment . The ****ing comment was mumbled a bit, it wasn't a broadcast alteration but rather a ****ing twit mumbling about a ****ing comment.

I suggest Bob Damned Dole relisten to the ****ing comment in question and come back to the fine ****ing people on this fine ****ing BB we call our ****ing home and tell us again what the **** Bob Damned Dole ****ing heard on his ****ing TV.

Cause some of us really wanna ****ing know the ****ing truth !

ROYC75 09-20-2004 12:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jcroft
****. That is ****ing obvious. I mean it's right ****ing there, it just ****ing jumps out at you. I don't know how the **** I didn't hear this the first ****ing time, but I give you ****ing props, Dole. You ****ing proved us all wrong. ****.

Oh ****, now you done went of the ****ing deep end with Mr Pineapple !

It's mumbled, but its clear enough to make out . :thumb:

Bob Dole 09-20-2004 12:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ROYC75
I think Bob Damned Dole had to many ****ing beers when he heard that ****ing comment . The ****ing comment was mumbled a bit, it wasn't a broadcast alteration but rather a ****ing twit mumbling about a ****ing comment.

I suggest Bob Damned Dole relisten to the ****ing comment in question and come back to the fine ****ing people on this fine ****ing BB we call our ****ing home and tell us again what the **** Bob Damned Dole ****ing heard on his ****ing TV.

Cause some of us really wanna ****ing know the ****ing truth !

Bob Dole hooked a ****ing mic up to the ****ing laptop, placed it right in front of the ****ing center channel speaker, ****ing captured it in ****ing WAV format and ****ing compressed it so even the ****ing dialup users could ****ing listen. What the **** more do you ****ing want?

Listen to the ****ing MP3 for your ****ing self. If you still want to ****ing deny what he ****ing said, it's your ****ing choice.

InChiefsHeaven 09-20-2004 12:56 PM

****!! Bob ****ing damned Dole has way too ****ing much time on his ****ing hands...

Bob Dole 09-20-2004 12:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by InChiefsHell
****!! Bob ****ing damned Dole has way too ****ing much time on his ****ing hands...

You've ****ing got to be ****ing joking!?!

Bob Dole wasted his ****ing lunch hour trying to make sure his ****ing buds on ChiefsPlanet.com had the real ****ing story. Bob Dole sure as **** has plenty of other things he could ****ing do with his lunch hour.

****ing priorities.

ROYC75 09-20-2004 01:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bob_Damned_Dole
Bob Dole hooked a ****ing mic up to the ****ing laptop, placed it right in front of the ****ing center channel speaker, ****ing captured it in ****ing WAV format and ****ing compressed it so even the ****ing dialup users could ****ing listen. What the **** more do you ****ing want?

Listen to the ****ing MP3 for your ****ing self. If you still want to ****ing deny what he ****ing said, it's your ****ing choice.

Hmmmm.... must be the bad satelitte feed on your Direct TV ROFL

I do have bad ****ing ears and could be ****ing wrong here. It is mumbled a bit and easy to be confused on what he might have said...... IMHO, he didn't say it.

Where is this MP3 you speak of ?

ROYC75 09-20-2004 01:10 PM

Man, I think it ****ing fantastic that Bob Damned Dole took the ****ing time to find this ****ing comment to share with his ****ing buds at the planet.

You rock Bob, my ****ing hat is off to you !

Besides, I still think you are ****ing wrong ! ROFL

ROYC75 09-20-2004 01:11 PM

OK, I'm off to hear this agin......... with bad ****ing ears !

ROYC75 09-20-2004 01:34 PM

OK, again I listen to it, it is mumbled a bit, but it says nothing about ****ing.....

It says, " the whole stadium thought he was down " ...prior to saying this, he was laughing about the coment from the other announcer about being down.

There was no " ing " on the coment.... the word thoughtkinda sounded like a k on the end it..... But that doesn't make sense....The whole stadium fuck he was down ?

The word was ... was clear and immediatley behind the word in question.... thought or fuck.

OK, this is my story, I'm ****ing sticking to it. :thumb:

Bob might be able to fine tune the comment better, I dunno, I just don't hear it that way on my tape.

Doesn't matter who is ****ing right or who is ****ing wrong, this thread has turned into one big ****ing cluster ****. ROFL

Bob Dole 09-20-2004 01:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ENDelt260
I'm sure Bob Dole would've much rather spent his ****ing lunch hour shopping at the ****ing mall. Wouldn't you have, Bob?

Oh **** yes.

Now Bob Dole gets to go ****ing fight with the ****heads of the mall's <b>after</b> work crowd, which is oh-so-****ing-much-better.

Whoever ****ing invented the mall better hope they are ****ing dead, because Bob Dole is liable to be pretty ****ing cranky by around 7pm this ****ing evening.

****. ****ity **** **** ****.

Bob Dole 09-20-2004 01:37 PM

Here's your ****ing answer, Roy:

Kentucky is full of ****ing censorship.

Here's the ****ing recording from the ****ing broadcast heard in Texas.

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/attac...chmentid=31752