ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs SI Kansas City Chiefs 2013 Offseason Preview (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=270016)

htismaqe 02-14-2013 01:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marcellus (Post 9402849)
Who do these experts expect the Chiefs to draft at QB next year since there is no QB in this draft thats can't miss? Who is the can't miss guy in 2014?

Wait maybe we should wait until 2015. Yea lets hold off for a bit and the right guy will fall in our laps.

Draft a ****ing QB already.

JFC we blew it in 2011. The only thing good to come out of 2012 was the house cleaning.

Well, Teddy Bridgewater is going to go #1 overall next year.

The thing is, if Joeckel is what everybody says he is, we won't have a ****ing chance in hell of getting Bridgewater, so what's the point?

Face it, it's the Chiefs. We're stuck.

The Franchise 02-14-2013 01:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MahiMike (Post 9402804)
My original post said Glennon. I think he's the Flacco of this bunch. Not sure what to think anymore about 1st round QB's these days. 2011 proved everyone jumped too high. Some teams may not want to get stuck with a Gabbert or Ponder.

I already told you.....Glennon is gone. Wilson and Barkley will be gone as well. So what slap dick QB are you drafting in the 2nd round?

Marcellus 02-14-2013 01:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pestilence (Post 9402866)
I already told you.....Glennon is gone. Wilson and Barkley will be gone as well. So what slap dick QB are you drafting in the 2nd round?

Geno, Kiper already said he isn't 1st round talent. LMAO

duncan_idaho 02-14-2013 01:34 PM

This QB class sucks! So let's take the 5th/6th best one!

Sweet Daddy Hate 02-14-2013 01:40 PM

oh **** me...
Posted via Mobile Device

mikey23545 02-14-2013 03:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MahiMike (Post 9402751)
(sigh) Just forget it. Why don't we just have every thread reply be a cut and paste and forget about different points of views?

Just draft the kid from West Virginia and be done with it...

LMAO

http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/1...23lemmings.jpg

htismaqe 02-14-2013 04:03 PM

Mikey in with the DPOTD.

Easy 6 02-14-2013 04:07 PM

Thats a pretty ugly stat on Lewis, certainly not the kind of physical play we need out there... he held down the fort pretty well when Berry went out, but
i wouldnt mind a bit to see him benched in favor of a veteran free agent, 3.6 attempts per tackle sucks.

Pasta Little Brioni 02-14-2013 04:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MahiMike (Post 9402609)
My stance as of today:

Let Albert walk
Take Joeckel #1
Take Glennon in 2nd round

<bends over, prepared for his pummeling>

Banhammer

DeezNutz 02-14-2013 04:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MahiMike (Post 9402609)
My stance as of today:

Let Albert walk
Take Joeckel #1
Take Glennon in 2nd round

<bends over, prepared for his pummeling>

Good plan to downgrade at LT when trying to develop a rookie QB.

Pasta Little Brioni 02-14-2013 04:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MahiMike (Post 9402819)
I don't WANT a LT. I WANT Andrew Luck.

JFC that is dumb ROFL

keg in kc 02-14-2013 04:41 PM

I'm not sure I can think of a worse plan for this franchise at this point in time than letting Albert walk and drafting Joeckel or Fisher or whoever. What a great way to tell a weary fanbase that the names on the office doors have changed, but everything else remains the same.

Of course, we are talking about a fanbase that still worships Martyocre Shottenchoker to this day, and still thinks that Carl Peterson shits gold and pisses rainbows. So they'll probably love it.

HIChief 02-14-2013 04:58 PM

"Chiefs fans and Clark Hunt will have to be patient"???

The only circumstances under which I will extend my patience is if the Chiefs select a QB at the #1 position, or trade back and take one of the top QB prospects later in the first round. It is painfully clear we do not have a starting-quality QB on the roster! But, I could be patient and involved watching the Chiefs develop one over the next year or two.

OnTheWarpath15 02-14-2013 05:00 PM

Quote:

Must Fix It
Injuries are a concern for safety Kendrick Lewis, who missed the first five games of the 2012 season with a shoulder injury (he played in only nine games overall) and has been on the injury list all too often in his three seasons. Lewis needs to take a refresher course in fundamentals and refine his tackling technique. He isn't considered to be a hard hitter, and he often plays too conservatively. But as he frequently is the last line of defense, he needs to reduce his number of whiffs.
Seriously?

Kendrick Lewis is the "Must Fix It" on this roster?

Kendrick Lewis is the weak link?

Upgrade Kendrick Lewis, and we're a goddamn dynasty.

Jesus Mother****ing Tapdancing Titty****ing CHRIST - people get PAID to write this garbage?

Sorter 02-14-2013 05:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath58 (Post 9403418)
Seriously?

Kendrick Lewis is the "Must Fix It" on this roster?

Kendrick Lewis is the weak link?

Upgrade Kendrick Lewis, and we're a goddamn dynasty.

Jesus Mother****ing Tapdancing Titty****ing CHRIST - people get PAID to write this garbage?

I just don't get it.