ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Royals 2012 Kansas City Royals Repository Thread (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=254372)

gblowfish 04-24-2012 08:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thurman merman (Post 8563856)
I think everybody knows that, ace, but that's not all you're saying. You said he would be a number 5 on 3/4 of major league teams, which is arguably the dumbest thing anyone has ever said in the history of this board.

No, Midnight Douche bragging about stealing a laptop from a cafe was the stupidest thing said on this board.

You're right, you've convinced me. We must put Chen on a three day rotation immediately. We must pitch him at every opportunity. Innings Innings Innings. He is our only hope.

Mama Hip Rockets 04-24-2012 08:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gblowfish (Post 8563893)
No, Midnight Douche bragging about stealing a laptop from a cafe was the stupidest thing said on this board.

You're right, you've convinced me. We must put Chen on a three day rotation immediately. We must pitch him at every opportunity. Innings Innings Innings. He is our only hope.

Way to avoid the topic at hand. Still waiting for those 3/4 of major league teams...

gblowfish 04-24-2012 08:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thurman merman (Post 8563911)
Way to avoid the topic at hand. Still waiting for those 3/4 of major league teams...

I forgot to mention Japan too. Lots of Japanese teams don't want him either.

Not because he can't pitch, but because he's Korean.

Heh....

Mama Hip Rockets 04-24-2012 08:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gblowfish (Post 8563982)
I forgot to mention Japan too. Lots of Japanese teams don't want him either.

Not because he can't pitch, but because he's Korean.

Heh....

So, in other words, you're finally admitting that what you said was stupid and you can't back it up with facts.

gblowfish 04-24-2012 08:31 PM

Screw you Therm. Chen probably won't even make it through the season healthy. I'll bet you a Royals Unemployment pen that he doesn't even make to the all star break without a stint on the DL.

Jenson71 04-24-2012 08:34 PM

I want to start tomorrow's game thread. I haven't done one yet.

Mama Hip Rockets 04-24-2012 08:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gblowfish (Post 8564023)
Screw you Therm. Chen probably won't even make it through the season healthy. I'll bet you a Royals Unemployment pen that he doesn't even make to the all star break without a stint on the DL.

So, in other words, you're finally admitting that what you said was stupid and you can't back it up with facts.

petegz28 04-24-2012 08:35 PM

BTW, did anyone catch Dayton Moore's nugget two days ago? "I told Mr. Glass I didn't think we would start the season well". Then when onto say we will win a lot of games in "13 & 14".

What happened to 12? Why didn't he tell the fans what he told Glass? Oh yea, ticket sales.

****ing piece of shit excuse making bundle of sticks.

Jenson71 04-24-2012 08:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by petegz28 (Post 8564035)
BTW, did anyone catch Dayton Moore's nugget two days ago? "I told Mr. Glass I didn't think we would start the season well". Then when onto say we will win a lot of games in "13 & 14".

What happened to 12? Why didn't he tell the fans what he told Glass? Oh yea, ticket sales.

****ing piece of shit excuse making pillowbitergot.

Meh. The fans aren't stupid. We know we're young. We just didn't expect this.

Deberg_1990 04-24-2012 08:39 PM

Even Rachel Phelps thinks Glass is a shitty owner.

petegz28 04-24-2012 08:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Literature (Post 8564044)
Meh. The fans aren't stupid. We know we're young. We just didn't expect this.

If you heard him you heard nothing but excuses. No ownership of anything. **** him, **** the Glass family. I've been watching the Royals for 37 years and I have seen great teams and I have seen shit teams and this looks like one of the shittiest teams I have ever seen, young or not.

MIAdragon 04-24-2012 09:00 PM

MLBN asks Mitch Williams "What are you looking for from the rest of tonight's action?" Mitch says "I'm looking to see how long the Royals keep Ned Yost as the manager."

ROYC75 04-24-2012 09:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by petegz28 (Post 8564069)
If you heard him you heard nothing but excuses. No ownership of anything. **** him, **** the Glass family. I've been watching the Royals for 37 years and I have seen great teams and I have seen shit teams and this looks like one of the shittiest teams I have ever seen, young or not.

Awh come one, we are only 7.5 games from first place, we can make that up, right?:fear:

BigMeatballDave 04-24-2012 09:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MIAdragon (Post 8564131)
MLBN asks Mitch Williams "What are you looking for from the rest of tonight's action?" Mitch says "I'm looking to see how long the Royals keep Ned Yost as the manager."

His days have got to be numbered now.

I say 2 weeks if things dont improve greatly.

PunkinDrublic 04-24-2012 09:11 PM

Just made a declaration to my friends on facebook and twitter. I'm not shaving until the Royals win a game and end this bullshit losing streak. We've got to back into a win somehow right?