ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Terrell Owens hospitalized (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=148467)

stumppy 09-27-2006 03:04 PM

From here on, TO's new name is Bi Po.

That is all.

bogie 09-27-2006 03:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jayhawkerman2001
I'd say that if TO really did try to commit suicide, then the media should be the ones to take the blame for it. Constantly they abuse people like TO. Something really needs to be done about what they can or can't do, because they are given way too much freedom. Most reporters go out there and try to mix shit up so they can make more money.

Personally I dont like TO either, but if he did try to kill himself, people really need to lay off the guy. Nothing he does has anything to do with anybody but the people around him.

The Media tries to mix shit up in a pot provided by TO.

Hammock Parties 09-27-2006 03:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bogie
The Media tries to mix shit up in a pot provided by TO.

Yah, TO does do some random stupid shit, but the media shouldnt have the power over people that they do.

Skip Towne 09-27-2006 03:09 PM

I can't believe that bum is getting all this ink on here. Do people really care that much about him? I sure don't.

2112 09-27-2006 03:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skip Towne
Do people really care that much about him?

NO

bogie 09-27-2006 03:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skip Towne
I can't believe that bum is getting all this ink on here. Do people really care that much about him? I sure don't.

He's like car chases and wild fires. I hate to admit, I stay tuned in.

Mecca 09-27-2006 04:19 PM

The TO-haters will never believe him, but his side of the story seems WAY more plausible than the reports of suicide. Here's a guy that will do almost anything to get himself back on the field, including sleeping in hypobaric (sp?) chambers and such. It makes sense that he would be taking any and all kinds of supplements in order to try and heal quicker. And he probably didn't stop to think if they should be combined with him pain pills. Remember, this is the guy that returned from a broken leg in like 4 weeks to play in the Super Bowl.

Suicide just seems so out of character for him. And the fact that he went out and practiced today and wasn't put on 48 hours of suicide watch like other suicide attempts, just screams that the suicide reports are bullshit.

You know, the suicide reports could be disputed if TO would just show everyone that he still has the pain pills and didn't take them.

It took Michael Irvin to bring common sense to the discussion. No one bothered to check the story -- they just kept jabbering about the police report, as if nothing shady had ever happened with the Dallas police before.

Also there's some real class on this board and it was on full display in this thread......wishing death and harm on someone is far worse than anything T.O. has ever done, so in theory if you do that you're wishing death upon yourself for being a jackass.

TN_Chief 09-27-2006 04:28 PM

Calling your QB gay.
Lying to a team (the Ravens).
Calling your QB weak.
Holding your team hostage for more money.
Writing an autobiography...and claiming you were misquoted in it.
Being an assclown 24/7/365.

Yup...my lack of concern for TO's well-being is much worse. If the guy dropped dead this evening, the world would be a nicer place.

Mecca 09-27-2006 04:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TN_Chief
Calling your QB gay.
Calling your QB weak.

Yup...my lack of concern for TO's well-being is much worse. If the guy dropped dead this evening, the world would be a nicer place.

I think you are taking football a little to seriously......in the end he is still a person that has never done anything to have death wished upon him. It isn't like he kills people or things like that.......yet you wish death upon him. I'm sure you are a much more classy individual than Owens uh huh.

Brock 09-27-2006 04:33 PM

Yeah, we should just take this complete flake's word for it, and pay no attention to what investigators found.

TN_Chief 09-27-2006 04:34 PM

You know what...on second thought, all you bleeding hearts are absolutely correct.

I'm heading for the airport right now. Flying down to Dallas. I'm going to get into the prayer circle with TO, Michael Irvin and Deion. Sing Kumbaya and bang on the bongo drums. Drew will be in the kitchen baking cookies. It'll be beautiful.

Mecca 09-27-2006 04:36 PM

I think it's pretty funny that a guy can inspire such hate by just being honest about what he thinks.

TN_Chief 09-27-2006 04:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mecca
I think it's pretty funny that a guy can inspire such hate by just being honest about what he thinks.

This may be the funniest post in the thread. I'm being honest about what I think...and I'm the devil.

Hilarious.

JBucc 09-27-2006 04:39 PM

I don't wish death upon TO, I do however LMAO @ the Cowboys for thinking anything else than a circus would come of this.

KingPriest2 09-27-2006 06:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TN_Chief
Calling your QB gay.
Calling your QB weak.

May God watch over you. I feel sorry for you. Wishing someone dead. I truly mean this, You need help more then TO. Please go seek help