ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Terrell Owens hospitalized (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=148467)

Robo-Chachi 09-27-2006 01:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by noa949
His publicist also said "when I see a man of his statue..."
Good grasp of the English language for a publicist

Well, he was unconcious and therefore very still.

Robo-Chachi 09-27-2006 01:47 PM

It is being reported he told paramedics that the Jews are responsible for all the wars in the world.

Hootie 09-27-2006 01:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bogie
Michael Irvin is stoned on what's remaining of TO's pain pills.

dude, I thought the same thing...lol. He looked like he was ****ed up.

bogie 09-27-2006 01:54 PM

If the police made such false reports, I think I would be more angree.

bogie 09-27-2006 01:55 PM

There is a cover up from the EMT all the way up to Jerry Jones.

KC-TBB 09-27-2006 02:09 PM

I think there was a hidden sniper on the grassy knoll

Eleazar 09-27-2006 02:12 PM

Says he didn't try to commit suicide, he didn't take 35 pills, and his stomach was never pumped.

Basically that he took too many pills and had a bad reaction.

Even practiced today after he got out of the hospital.

KingPriest2 09-27-2006 02:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bogie
If the police made such false reports, I think I would be more angree.

They prob did not asses the situation correctly.

TO was not himself when he was answering those questions. TO thought he was being asked "Does McNabb suck balls?" to which he replied yes to.

Inspector 09-27-2006 02:16 PM

Wow, being a millionaire is tougher than I thought.

Lots of pressure.

Hope he can learn how to deal with whatever got him down.

Stinger 09-27-2006 02:25 PM

So after listening to todays events here a lot of questions still remain. I am not a conspiracy theorist by nature but IMO something stinks here:

Bill Parcell (a known controll freak), who left NE because he could not control the draft of his players, knows absolutly nothing? From all that we know and have heard nothing happens unless Bill says so, so why all of a sudden is he left out of all this?

They kept moving the TO press conference back, and back, and back then moved it to the location. Why?

TO's PR person is saying TO was misquoted in the police report. So now TO has been misquoted by the 49er's, the San Fransico newspaper, the Eagles, the Phili newspaper, and now by the Dallas Police.

I am just saying

Easy 6 09-27-2006 02:31 PM

I find it VERY hard to believe a word of that conference. He took most of his pills out of the bottle and put the rest in a drawer WTF is that, who does that? Where they can set in open air and lose their medicinal properties? Makes NO sense. That Etheridge chick could not have looked more evasive either. Police f things up all the time but why in the world would they falsify a report on this? To answer my own question they had NO reason to whatsoever. Like they are out to make the boys star reciever look bad. WHAT A JOKE.

bogie 09-27-2006 02:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stinger
So after listening to todays events here a lot of questions still remain. I am not a conspiracy theorist by nature but IMO something stinks here:

Bill Parcell (a known controll freak), who left NE because he could not control the draft of his players, knows absolutly nothing? From all that we know and have heard nothing happens unless Bill says so, so why all of a sudden is he left out of all this?

They kept moving the TO press conference back, and back, and back then moved it to the location. Why?

TO's PR person is saying TO was misquoted in the police report. So now TO has been misquoted by the 49er's, the San Fransico newspaper, the Eagles, the Phili newspaper, and now by the Dallas Police.

I am just saying

Oh, there's a conspiracy. A cover up at the very least.

Stinger 09-27-2006 02:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stinger

I am just saying

Forgot to add he even said he was misquoted in own biography, he supposedly wrote. LMAO

bogie 09-27-2006 02:38 PM

One sure sign of depression is when you start misquoting yourself.

Hammock Parties 09-27-2006 03:01 PM

I'd say that if TO really did try to commit suicide, then the media should be the ones to take the blame for it. Constantly they abuse people like TO. Something really needs to be done about what they can or can't do, because they are given way too much freedom. Most reporters go out there and try to mix shit up so they can make more money.

Personally I dont like TO either, but if he did try to kill himself, people really need to lay off the guy. Nothing he does has anything to do with anybody but the people around him.