ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Media Center (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Movies and TV the absolute worse show you admit to watching or following (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=267216)

Buck 11-30-2012 01:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pestilence (Post 9164726)
That Sarah bitch is annoying as shit.....JFC.

Yeah she is.

The Franchise 11-30-2012 01:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buck (Post 9164727)
Actually that show Bar Makeover or whatever is probably worse.

Bar Makeover or Tattoo Nightmares are definitely worse.

Ceej 11-30-2012 01:22 PM

I openly admit to have watched several episodes of Teen Mom and Jersey Shore.

keg in kc 11-30-2012 01:25 PM

True Blood now. Until it ended Smallville. That's all I can think of.

SuperChief 11-30-2012 01:33 PM

Storage Wars is so ****ing stupid, yet I can't get enough of it. I also used to watch some of that Real Housewife bullshit with my ex. Throw up. In my mouth.

lcarus 11-30-2012 01:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SuperChief (Post 9164768)
Storage Wars is so ****ing stupid, yet I can't get enough of it. I also used to watch some of that Real Housewife bullshit with my ex. Throw up. In my mouth.

Sometimes watching bad television is entertaining. Same way I like watching shitty movies sometimes lol. Troll 2, for example, rules.

alpha_omega 11-30-2012 01:37 PM

The network news...every night.

Dr. Gigglepants 11-30-2012 01:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SuperChief (Post 9164768)

Shit, forgot about this one. Guilty...its storage lockers...how can that be a show, yet I watched it over and over
Posted via Mobile Device

lcarus 11-30-2012 01:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr. Gigglepants (Post 9164811)
Shit, forgot about this one. Guilty...its storage lockers...how can that be a show, yet I watched it over and over
Posted via Mobile Device

What is it?

The Franchise 11-30-2012 02:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr. Gigglepants (Post 9164811)
Posted via Mobile Device

It's a fake show about storage lockers.

Dr. Gigglepants 11-30-2012 02:04 PM

Fake...I had no idea, interested in hearing how so. Obviously the people are putting on an embellished front somewhat, what did they do to make the show fake though?
Posted via Mobile Device

Frosty 11-30-2012 02:22 PM

The Chiefs.

After that would be AFV. I've watched it from the beginning, even during the Daisy Fuentes years. :doh!:

Probably the only really embarrassing one was I watched Beverly Hills 90210 with my wife for a couple of seasons back in the early '90's.

okoye35chiefs 11-30-2012 02:53 PM

how bout hoarders...

cup cake wars... Yes I do watch that with my kids..

whoman69 11-30-2012 02:57 PM

I usually don't watch new shows because they generally end up being cancelled. I have an unusual taste in shows judging from the shows I have broken that stand for.

That Was Then- The series starred James Bulliard as Travis Glass, a 30-year-old who finds his life in a rut. Still living at home with his mother (Bess Armstrong) he works as a door-to-door salesman. The girl of his dreams, played by Kiele Sanchez, is married to his older brother, Gregg, played by Brad Raider. Travis is able to trace his life's downward spiral to a single week in high school in 1988. After telling his best friend, played by Tyler Labine, that he wished for a second chance to make everything right, he lies in bed listening to the song "Do It Again" by The Kinks, when a bolt of lightning hits his house, and an electrical jolt sends him back to that week in 1988. Glass tries to correct things that originally went wrong, but finds his new life isn't quite to his expectations, and must return from the past.

New Amsterdam- John Amsterdam (Nikolaj Coster-Waldau) is an NYPD homicide detective who is 400 years old, but has the appearance of a 35-year-old. He was a Dutch soldier in Manhattan in the year 1642 when he stepped in front of a sword to save the life of a Native American girl during a massacre of her tribe. The girl in turn rescued Amsterdam by weaving a spell that conferred immortality upon him. It was also prophesied that he would not age until he finds his one true love, and only then will he become whole and ready for mortality.

PunkinDrublic 11-30-2012 05:43 PM

Cougar Wives on TLC. These old chicks in their 60s and 70s dating these allegedly straight guys in their 20s.