ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   NFL Draft It is safe to assume that we will not draft Joeckel. (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=270067)

WV 02-16-2013 10:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Inmem58 (Post 9405339)
The coaches will have to figure out who's more valuable tag, Dorsey or Albert. In my case it's Albert. I'm hoping we can get a deal done with Albert as well.

We still remember your Cassel comments and guarantees. You won't be taken seriously until you recant those.

htismaqe 02-16-2013 10:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by -King- (Post 9407080)
Gaither has also failed multiple physicals in his career. Nowhere near comparable to Albert.
Posted via Mobile Device

Exactly.

Gaither wasn't a team player, his teammates hated him in Baltimore and San Diego (we were so bad when he was here nobody noticed him).

He was constantly bitching about something. Plus, even without his bag, he always had a hangnail or something.

Ace Gunner 02-16-2013 10:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 9407007)
He also play tackle in college but AGREED to move to guard to make room for Brick Ferguson and Eugene Monroe, who were highly-recruited LT prospects.

He's talented AND a team player.

And you still look stupid.

Even when spoonfed a quote from the player himself, you koolaid drinkers just can't fathom reality.

petty shit shots are your style, not mine. I feel your butthurt though, but I know you are too old to ever grow out of it, so I don't respond to it as often as you like.

here's what just flew over your hurty lil head;

Albert is not a happy Chief right now and obviously it's because the new staff told him to move to guard. now, either they want stephenson at LT or somebody else there -- maybe joeckel.

either way, brandon albert may want to play elsewhere from the looks of this quote.

Rausch 02-16-2013 10:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buzz_TinBalls (Post 9407102)
Albert is not a happy Chief right now and obviously it's because the new staff told him to move to guard.

This is not "obvious."

This is your interpretation of the sit-yee-ation...

milkman 02-16-2013 10:36 AM

Quote:

Even when spoonfed a quote from the player himself, you koolaid drinkers just can't fathom reality.

petty shit shots are your style, not mine. I feel your butthurt though, but I know you are too old to ever grow out of it, so I don't respond to it as often as you like.

Albert is not a happy Chief right now and obviously it's because the new staff told him to move to guard. now, either they want stephenson at LT or somebody else there -- maybe joeckel.

either way, brandon albert may want to play elsewhere from the looks of this quote.

When you wake up in the mornings, are you capable of sending the message from your brain to your body to crawl out of bed without falling on your ass?

I ask, because I question whether you have the brain matter to accomplish that simple task.

Ace Gunner 02-16-2013 10:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by milkman (Post 9407106)
When you wake up in the mornings, are you capable of sending the message from your brain to your body to crawl out of bed without falling on your ass?

I ask, because I question whether you have the brain matter to accomplish that simple task.

tl;dr

milkman 02-16-2013 10:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buzz_TinBalls (Post 9407113)
tl;dr

Short post out a strain on your brain.

Hammock Parties 02-16-2013 11:01 AM

Quote:

Albert is not a happy Chief right now

He's extremely happy. He couldn't be happier, just read his twitter feed.

Moron.

Chris Meck 02-16-2013 11:05 AM

Quote:

You're either a fool or a troll.

Pasta Little Brioni 02-16-2013 12:47 PM

You are doing well in stepping into Blackbob's shoes, LouZare

Dante84 02-16-2013 01:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by King_Chief_Fan (Post 9407078)
dont' be such a dumb ass

It wasn't said no speculation....read it again..I am saying (IMO)the only safe thing that can be assumed is.....
didn't mean to rip your female parts

Ummmmm

WWJD, brah?

W
W
J
D
???

HotCarl 02-16-2013 01:47 PM

You could read into Albert's quote that the issue may have been raised. I don't get that quote as meaning "they asked me to switch to guard". (Isn't there some rule that they can't talk football with him until after the free agency period or some such?)

Like has been pointed out, Albert is a team player. If we drafted our D'Brick, he'd be on board. And we'd have a monster of an o-line.

milkman 02-16-2013 01:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HotCarl (Post 9407417)
You could read into Albert's quote that the issue may have been raised. I don't get that quote as meaning "they asked me to switch to guard". (Isn't there some rule that they can't talk football with him until after the free agency period or some such?)

Like has been pointed out, Albert is a team player. If we drafted our D'Brick, he'd be on board. And we'd have a monster of an o-line.

Do you not understand the English language.

Albert states he is not guard.

He switched in college because there were no financial ramification

OrtonsPiercedTaint 02-16-2013 02:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 9407084)
Exactly.

Gaither wasn't a team player, his teammates hated him in Baltimore and San Diego (we were so bad when he was here nobody noticed him).

He was constantly bitching about something. Plus, even without his bag, he always had a hangnail or something.

I want to know, then again I don't want to know.

htismaqe 02-16-2013 03:01 PM

Quote:

Albert is pissed at the FANS.

Stupid fans, like YOU.

ROFL