ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Anybody still think Haley shouldn't have been fired? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=266565)

htismaqe 11-13-2012 08:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jd1020 (Post 9114649)
.420 win %

vs

.360 win %

Translation: Who ****ing cares?

People who can't get over Todd Haley.

Woodchuck 11-13-2012 08:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 9114627)
So you're just narrow-minded then.

I don't think so but hey, opinions are like assholes.

When Pittsburgh had the ball late in the game and it was 3rd and inches and they lined up in the shotgun, you knew what was coming right?

How many times when it was 3rd and inches did we see him run that stupid HB draw in KC? The very fact that he tried to run against his old team in that situation pretty much says it all imo.

He is a bonafide idiot.

Yes, I do have a problem with a guy who never played football going around and yelling at players etc. It was doomed before it ever even started. You can't act that way if you have never played. It will wear thin quick.....and it did.

jd1020 11-13-2012 08:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 9114652)
People who can't get over Todd Haley.

As you continue to be active in a thread about Haley.

jd1020 11-13-2012 08:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 9114650)
The only way firing him is a NECESSITY is if it improves the team. It didn't. They were actually better WITH him.

So no, firing him wasn't necessary. Unless this record-setting shithole team was what you wanted.

:facepalm:

htismaqe 11-13-2012 08:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jd1020 (Post 9114654)
As you continue to be active a thread about Haley.

Yeah, because it bugs me that people still can't let it go.

Sue me.

Dave Lane 11-13-2012 08:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 9114519)
And yet, he ended up on the winning side.

Are you SO petty that all you can think about is Todd Haley the day after we lost our 8th game out of 9? Especially since we lost because of STUPID, undisciplined play that Haley would have NEVER allowed?

JFC.

:facepalm:

And using Byron Leftwich. JFC I assumed he was in an old folks home somewhere.

Oh and the Ravens and all there coaches are even more ****ed because they only scored 6.

What this does show is that when motivated (by the world seeing them play) there is a lot of talent there. Whats missing is coaching and enough added talent by the GM.

Woodchuck 11-13-2012 08:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jd1020 (Post 9114654)
As you continue to be active in a thread about Haley.

Exactly :clap:

FAX 11-13-2012 08:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jd1020 (Post 9114649)
.420 win %

vs

.360 win %

Translation: Who ****ing cares?

C'mon, man. You're way smarter than you're letting on.

Haley took over a disaster. Crennel took over a team that had potential and benefited from the return of two (possibly three) important starters, then turned it into a disaster.

I've seen your posts. I know you are a deeper thinker than this and these kinds of arguments are making me sad.

FAX

htismaqe 11-13-2012 08:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Woodsponge Chuckpants (Post 9114653)
I don't think so but hey, opinions are like assholes.

When Pittsburgh had the ball late in the game and it was 3rd and inches and they lined up in the shotgun, you knew what was coming right?

How many times when it was 3rd and inches did we see him run that stupid HB draw in KC? The very fact that he tried to run against his old team in that situation pretty much says it all imo.

He is a bonafide idiot.

Yes, I do have a problem with a guy who never played football going around and yelling at players etc. It was doomed before it ever even started. You can't act that way if you have never played. It will wear thin quick.....and it did.

Ah, you're one of THOSE people.

And Pioli is a psychopath.

:shake:

htismaqe 11-13-2012 08:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Woodsponge Chuckpants (Post 9114659)
Exactly :clap:

Congratulations, JD. You have a fan.

And a QUALITY one at that...

FAX 11-13-2012 08:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave Lane (Post 9114658)
And using Byron Leftwich. JFC I assumed he was in an old folks home somewhere.

Oh and the Ravens and all there coaches are even more ****ed because they only scored 6.

What this does show is that when motivated (by the world seeing them play) there is a lot of talent there. Whats missing is coaching and enough added talent by the GM.

That's the blue sky in this rat's ass hole, right there.

FAX

Woodchuck 11-13-2012 08:12 AM

Any way you look at it, it was good to see him suck imo. He was lucky he got to squirm away with a win. He called a shitty game.

htismaqe 11-13-2012 08:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Woodsponge Chuckpants (Post 9114665)
Any way you look at it, it was good to see him suck imo. He was lucky he got to squirm away with a win. He called a shitty game.

Yeah, it sure was great to see him suck.

In a loss.

:rolleyes:

Dave Lane 11-13-2012 08:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Woodsponge Chuckpants (Post 9114516)
Hell yes I do. He is terrible. Did you see the 3rd and inches to seal the game when he called the HB Draw? Like everyone on earth didn't know that shit was coming. He did that all the time in KC. That play completely summed up Todd Haley imo. He's still doing that stupid shit. ROFL

Yeah and if Haley had called a pass you'd be bitching up a storm that he was "THAT" stupid. Imagine running on 3rd and short to ice the game, there isn't a coach anywhere that would run the ball, you are the most obtuse moron I have ever encountered.

Woodchuck 11-13-2012 08:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 9114661)
Ah, you're one of THOSE people.

And Pioli is a psychopath.

:shake:

No, I don't coach football and go around yelling at people. Yes, Pioli is a psychopath. If you read the book, you would understand.

You really look foolish right now. I would take a break dude. Take it from one who regrets meltdowns.