ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   My official endorsement for the Chiefs 1st rounder in 2017. (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=307256)

Hammock Parties 04-20-2017 04:04 PM

Clausen, Smith and Mahomes.

You are pointing in the wrong Direckshun.

Direckshun 04-20-2017 04:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ASS11 (Post 12832756)
Clausen, Smith and Mahomes.

You are pointing in the wrong Direckshun.

In my defense, two things:

I'm the only one on the board that tracks my official selections as time goes by. I'm willing to bet if anybody else on this board did this they would have a shit record too.

Second of all, there was a ton of ChiefsPlanet momentum for both. Hamas, of all CP members, selected Clausen #5 overall. And you beat the drum right along with me for Smith.

Hammock Parties 04-20-2017 04:48 PM

No, inexcusable.

Stop picking QBs.

And Presidents.

Direckshun 04-20-2017 04:50 PM

ROFL

Urc Burry 04-20-2017 05:27 PM

its all buzz, but it sounds like Mahomes leaning toward being the second qb taken. This is a weird draft with the qb's. Nobody is really sure what order they will go in outside of Tribusky. And he's not even a for sure lock as the first to go

I will be happy with any of the top 5 qb's.. including Webb.

Outside of QB's... I'm hoping Foster or Corey Davis fall just enough to us.

Hog's Gone Fishin 04-23-2017 07:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigMeatballBillay (Post 12832412)
How do we continue to be fans of this team if thry dont draft a QB? Last year was the most boring, predictable style of football ive seen played since the 2001 Bears.

You do realize dorsey has drafted a QB EVERY year ,right!

Fansy the Famous Bard 04-24-2017 06:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hog Farmer (Post 12836540)
You do realize dorsey has drafted a QB EVERY year ,right!

That's tongue in cheek, yes?

RunKC 04-24-2017 08:52 AM

Jared Tokarz

QB Wonderlic:
Kaaya 34
Kizer 28
Trubisky 25
Mahomes 24
Watson 20

Idc whats said. scouts look at Wonderlic 20 or below for QB is concerning

Watson is gonna fall IMO.

Titty Meat 04-24-2017 09:19 AM

Donovan Mcnabb scored a 14. It's funny seeing people come up with the arbitrary shit to knock Watson.

The Franchise 04-24-2017 09:25 AM

With the draft week here.....I'm still hoping for Mahomes in the 1st but I'd accept Watson, Kizer or even Webb as a consolation prize at 27.

staylor26 04-24-2017 09:30 AM

My gut tells me we'll end up with Watson.

DJ's left nut 04-24-2017 09:32 AM

Out on Watson and Kizer.

With Kizer, I've not heard such negative interview feedback since Geno Smith and frankly, all the rumblings about Geno during the draft process ended up spot-on. Moreover, his general lack of production corroborates that. There's no reason at all that this guy, physically, shouldn't be the #1 quarterback in this class. Yet the production just never matched up.

With Watson I just don't see the arm talent and at the next level he'll start to get gunshy when those wobble launchers go the other way. He'll end up being a dink and dunk game manager that looks to run too early within 2 seasons of starting.

I'd take Kizer or Watson at spots well after they'd be available and that's it. If we could sit tight and see one of them fall to our spot in the back of the 2nd, sure - I'd grab one of them. But they won't be there at that point and anything higher than that is too high. Nor would I be willing to trade up for either of them.

Hell, I'm not even sure how much I like Trubisky at this point; g'damn that guy looks a lot like the next Alex Smith, doesn't he?

I've been sold on Webb and haven't wavered from Mahomes. But I'm always wrong about quarterbacks so what the **** do I know?

Titty Meat 04-24-2017 09:32 AM

I think we're gonna get one of the tier 2 guys in the middle rounds. If Foster falls to 27 I think he's ours but if I'm putting money on it I'd bet Dline round 1.

DJ's left nut 04-24-2017 09:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigMeatballBillay (Post 12836812)
I think we're gonna get one of the tier 2 guys in the middle rounds. If Foster falls to 27 I think he's ours but if I'm putting money on it I'd bet Dline round 1.

DL is a possibility but the board would have to fall a little funny. McDowell and Wormley are the only real 1st round prospects that fit our scheme. And it's possible that they are the best guys on the board at that point but I don't think it's terribly likely and if that's what happens, I'll say that Dorsey ****ed up by not moving up as that draft unfolded.

I think it's more likely we take someone like Elijah Qualls in round 4. Maybe Adams or Johnson with a 3rd. There's not a ton of 1st round talent that plays in a 3-4 in this draft, IMO.

O.city 04-24-2017 10:06 AM

Man Foster would be awesome if he fell to 27.