ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   News Get your ass OVER! It's the LAW DIPSHIT! (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=271095)

Fish 03-13-2013 01:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bugeater (Post 9493606)
Actually the people who think they can go ahead and make their left turns long after their turn arrow has gone red are far more annoying to me.

I often dream of murdering those people...

LOCOChief 03-13-2013 01:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frazod (Post 9493652)
Never been to Texas, but of all the places I have been, nowhere is worse for dickbags driving slow in the fast lane than I-44 in the Ozarks. Mother of God what a bunch of ****ing tools. :#

Florida? Florida blue's drive 50 mph in the left lane and will then run your ass over in the Publix parking lot.

Imon Yourside 03-13-2013 01:43 PM

Quote:

Actually the people who think they can go ahead and make their left turns long after their turn arrow has gone red are far more annoying to me.

I don't have a problem with this as long as it doesn't slow anyone else down.

frankotank 03-13-2013 01:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frosty (Post 9493620)
The single most annoying thing to me in traffic are people that speed up when you pass them and slow back down once you can't get around them again. Or they will pass you back and then slow back down so you go down the road playing leapfrog. Running into these nitwits on long road trips has probably taken years off of my life due to high blood pressure. :#

it seems like it doesn't matter whether you get over into the right lane to pass a moron sitting in the left....OR you come up on someone and the actually get over into the right lane for you to pass.....either way....when you go to pass them they speed up. never fails.

also another favorite dumbass driver of mine....your in a line of cars in the fast lane and someone comes right up on your ass and shoots over into the left lane almost grazing your bumper and zooms right up on the ass of the car in the left lane that you're getting ready to pass. it's like....where the **** do you think you're gonna go! stupid bitches. you pass them and they jump back in behind you only to do the same thing after you pass the car in the left lane. and the whole cycle is perpetuated by the dude at the front of the line of care you're following because he won't get over and let you all go! it's a vicious cycle.

Frosty 03-13-2013 01:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LOCOChief (Post 9493669)
Florida? Florida blue's drive 50 mph in the left lane and will then run your ass over in the Publix parking lot.

I get stuck behind people all of the time doing 45 in a 55 and they'll get to town and drive 45 in a 35. WTF, people, does your car only go one speed? :rolleyes:

I love traffic bitching threads. :D

suds79 03-13-2013 01:47 PM

Awesome.

For one reason or another there's a fairly large segment of the population who simply drive in the left lane regardless.

Nice work Mr Policeman. :thumb:

notorious 03-13-2013 01:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frosty (Post 9493692)
I get stuck behind people all of the time doing 45 in a 55 and they'll get to town and drive 45 in a 35.

/Ensign, Kansas.

Imon Yourside 03-13-2013 01:48 PM

The most annoying thing to me is people in the right hand turn lane that wait until someone is turning in front of them to hop out in front....Annoys the shit out of me, if they just stop and go instead of hesitating for 5 plus seconds it wouldn't be a problem but %*#&*&#@*(&#(*@&#$*(@#&&(*#!)(#*!)(#!~!!!!!!!!!!!!

notorious 03-13-2013 01:49 PM

Tools that don't know that you can turn right on red.

**** them, too.

frankotank 03-13-2013 01:51 PM

Quote:

see this leads to another of my most hated traffic dumbasseries....
you do make the stipulation "long after"...and I agree....however...

I know EVERYBODY has experienced this. you're second in line at a light to turn left. there is NO LEFT TURN ARROW. the light turns green and the idiot in front of you doesn't move an inch. oncoming traffic prevents him from making the left hand turn....so he sits there and doen's move an inch thru the entire cycle. the light turns red again and there you are....second in line again.

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF!!!!!!

stupid stupid stupid!

get your ass out into the intersection and the worst case scenario is you get to turn left when the light turns yellos and oncoming traffic stops blocking your turn. worst case scenario SHOULD BE that only one car gets to make the left turn per cycle....but if a ****ing moron is in front of you...it's even worse than that.

LOCOChief 03-13-2013 01:51 PM

The only thing that would've have been better than just the ticket is if she refused to sign it and suspiciously reached for something under her seat at which time the officer would have pulled her through the drivers side window and ****ed her up right on the spot Rodney King syle.

Frazod 03-13-2013 01:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LOCOChief (Post 9493669)

Haven't been to Floriduh since bootcamp. Didn't have my car with me.

Bugeater 03-13-2013 01:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KILLER_CLOWN (Post 9493674)
I don't have a problem with this as long as it doesn't slow anyone else down.

Well at the intersection leaving my neighborhood it does every damn morning.

Frosty 03-13-2013 01:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frankotank (Post 9493718)
get your ass out into the intersection and the worst case scenario is you get to turn left when the light turns yellos and oncoming traffic stops blocking your turn. worst case scenario SHOULD BE that only one car gets to make the left turn per cycle....but if a ****ing moron is in front of you...it's even worse than that.

That gets you a red light camera ticket in Spokane, unfortunately.

frankotank 03-13-2013 01:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by suds79 (Post 9493698)
Awesome.

For one reason or another there's a fairly large segment of the population who simply drive in the left lane regardless.

Nice work Mr Policeman. :thumb:

I TOTALLY see EVERY ****ING DAY....people get on the highway from the right side and IMMEDIATELY jump all the way over to the left lane, many times, OFTEN TIMES jumping directly in front of oncoming traffic that is moving considerably faster than they are. let the migration from left lane to right lane and around the moron begin. :#

care to comment on any possible continual similarities of said segment? :D