ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Food and Drink GO MF'ING CHICKEN GO!!!! (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=306746)

gblowfish 03-21-2017 07:06 PM

GO MF'ING CHICKEN GO!!!!

One of my favorite foods is chicken tenders. But only if they're done right. I like em big, fresh, hot tender and juicy. I have to give major props to a chicken joint on the Kansas side called GO CHICKEN GO. Stopped there on the way back from Olathe tonight. I"ve only been there one other time and that was a couple years ago. Their three piece chicken tenders meal is only around 8 bucks. The tenders are HUUUUGE, and fresh and juicy and just plain wonderful. The sides are OK, nothing outstanding, but the chicken RULES. And they make this stuff called G Sauce that is a funky dipping sauce. It's hard to describe, it's like salsa for chicken strips. It's hot but not stupid hot. It would also be great on scrambled eggs or over a chicken burrito. GO CHICKEN GO should go more over towards Eastern Jackson County. They'd kick KFC's ass, and would give Stroud's a run for their money on chicken tenders. I've had Gus' Famous Chicken Tenders too, and Go Chicken Go kicks their ass all over the parking lot. Go....Chicken.....GO. Any of you CPers fans?

http://gochickengo.com/

TLO 03-21-2017 07:07 PM

I love Go Chicken Go.

SAUTO 03-21-2017 07:08 PM

My cousin is the manager of the one on 7th.

Their gizzards are ****ing awesome too.

eDave 03-21-2017 07:09 PM

That looks pretty good, I gotta say. And they have gravy. Add some deep fried mushrooms for added lovability.

Will eat here next trip to KC. Thanks Gman.

SAUTO 03-21-2017 07:11 PM

And it's just g sauce. I keep a bottle around all the time.

TimBone 03-21-2017 07:13 PM

I'm in Louisiana. We got Canes, bro.

Fish 03-21-2017 07:15 PM

I have a Go Chicken Go! within about 3 blocks of my office. Only place I've eaten gizzards...

SAUTO 03-21-2017 07:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TimBone (Post 12792622)

Raising Canes?

There are a couple in kc. They don't really compare to go chicken go imo.

eDave 03-21-2017 07:16 PM

Quote:

I've personally never had better than LoLo's. Are Cane's anywhere outside Louisiana? I ain't going there.

Fish 03-21-2017 07:25 PM

Quote:

Raising Canes? They put one in Westport a while back, and I've eaten there several times. They got nothin on Go Chicken Go!

Al Bundy 03-21-2017 07:26 PM

I used to go to the one on Troost in the mid 2000's. I forgot they were still in business. I will be there tomorrow for dinner.

Nickhead 03-21-2017 07:34 PM

i can taste the gizzards, g sauce, and buttered roll with mash and gravy from 6000 miles away. im having my brother bring some sauce with him when he and his wife visit for their honeymoon.

first time i ever had them was on 7th street while doing a roof. moved to the one in olathe for a bit, then moved near the state avenue one.

sauto: can you get your cousin to tell me if they use sriracha sauce in the g sauce. cause i cant taste a hint of g sauce in my sriracha here ROFL

Pablo 03-21-2017 07:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nickhead (Post 12792665)
i can taste the gizzards, g sauce, and buttered roll with mash and gravy from 6000 miles away. im having my brother bring some sauce with him when he and his wife visit for their honeymoon.

first time i ever had them was on 7th street while doing a roof. moved to the one in olathe for a bit, then moved near the state avenue one.

sauto: can you get your cousin to tell me if they use sriracha sauce in the g sauce. cause i cant taste a hint of g sauce in my sriracha here ROFL

Never had their chicken but grabbed a bottle of the sauce at the store after reading about it here. Good good stuff. I highly doubt there's sriracha in there. It's like a ketchup salsa blend.

Fish 03-21-2017 07:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 12792629)
Raising Canes?

There are a couple in kc. They don't really compare to go chicken go imo.

:thumb:

lewdog 03-21-2017 07:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eDave (Post 12792630)
I've personally never had better than LoLo's. Are Cane's anywhere outside Louisiana? I ain't going there.

Lots of Raising Cane's here eDave. All over the valley.