ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   ChiefsPlanet Best n00b of 2006 (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=156488)

Easy 6 01-11-2007 10:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by patteeu
FAX joined quite a while ago and then he left for a long time after he led a failed nOOb revolt and offended Taco with a limerick or two (or eighty-seven). He was gone long enough that most people assumed he'd finally written a limerick about the wrong fellow and ended up shot in the belly, but then he came back just like Jesus did. I suspect he took his extended hiatus so that he could feel like a nOOb again when he returned, but that's just speculation.

FAX was ousted in favor of a FRICKIN orange manger???

:shake:

Bill Lundberg 01-11-2007 10:29 AM

Blue Balls based solely on his avatar.

rad 01-11-2007 10:29 AM

Wow, I got a vote!

Shocking.

DaFace 01-11-2007 10:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chagrin
Did daface join in 06, I thought it was 05?

I joined in August '05, but I was more of a lurker until this season (around July or August of '06). I guess I was kinda held back in n00b school because I couldn't handle it at my young age.

Frazod 01-11-2007 10:34 AM

With apologies to some of the other people on the list, my vote goes to fellow Cardinal fan and world class ranter Hamas Jenkins.

OnTheWarpath15 01-11-2007 10:42 AM

Hamas.

He takes breaking things on gameday to another level.....

patteeu 01-11-2007 10:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scott free
FAX was ousted in favor of a FRICKIN orange manger???

:shake:

Well, not really "ousted." He just mysteriously vanished like Amelia Earhart without so much as a Mr. Blond-like "I have to leave and I won't be back" message. I admit that the thought crossed my mind at the time that foul play might have been involved and that Rain Man might have been behind it given that the two of them were locked in such a bitter and ugly rivalry. As far as I know, the fence between them has been mended now, but we all know how Rain Man can hold a grudge so I look for more fireworks in the future.

BigRedChief 01-11-2007 10:56 AM

Another frigging popularity poll of Planet members? :cuss:

King_Chief_Fan 01-11-2007 11:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wutamess
Isn't FAX a 2006 n00b?

If so... FAX hands down.

I give him best poster period. Very funny guy.

crazycoffey 01-11-2007 11:07 AM

Bill, no offense to the others, many good ones on the list, but Bill wins my vote.

Easy 6 01-11-2007 11:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by patteeu
Well, not really "ousted." He just mysteriously vanished like Amelia Earhart without so much as a Mr. Blond-like "I have to leave and I won't be back" message. I admit that the thought crossed my mind at the time that foul play might have been involved and that Rain Man might have been behind it given that the two of them were locked in such a bitter and ugly rivalry. As far as I know, the fence between them has been mended now, but we all know how Rain Man can hold a grudge so I look for more fireworks in the future.

A FAX & RAINMAN rivalry??? I find that very disheartening, our 2 Poet Laureate's at loggerheads??? Thats a real shame.

What were the circumstances in this Clash of the Titans???

CHENZ A! 01-11-2007 11:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Halfcan
Chenz A! Because he makes cool post and also because he was down in St Louis with us yelling our asses off!!

right on man, I am the peoples champ. :clap:

Predarat 01-11-2007 12:40 PM

I voted for Mooo because there is something you gotta respect about a young guy that can play an older and supposedly wiser older woman.

Age ain't nuthin' but a number!! LOL!

crazycoffey 01-11-2007 12:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CHENZ A!
right on man, I am the peoples champ. :clap:

You and halfcan can let me know where you watch the games, I would swing by.

Live in Kirkwood.

patteeu 01-11-2007 01:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scott free
A FAX & RAINMAN rivalry??? I find that very disheartening, our 2 Poet Laureate's at loggerheads??? Thats a real shame.

What were the circumstances in this Clash of the Titans???

Well, I'm no psychoanalyst, but I'd imagine that Rain Man's insecurities played a big part in it and FAX came in here with a nOOb chip on his shoulder calling out all the high profile old timers. It could have been very ugly but in the end the establishment mob closed ranks around Rain Man and FAX's nOOb revolt fizzled. FAX withdrew from the field in semi-disgrace. Either that or I'm making all of this Rain Man vs. FAX stuff up. :p (The part about Taco John limericks and the nOOb revolt were true though).