ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Just a rumor from inside the Chiefs organization (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=266916)

BossChief 11-21-2012 04:51 PM

Not sure if it was the same poster or not, but I know that prior to Pioli getting hired in KC I was a poster at ChiefsCoalition and a poster posted a "ok gang," thread there where he called KC signing Pioli and that he was clearing up final things (meeting with friends, cleaning out his office and whatnot) in NE before making the flight to KC and that he was already hired. The details werent exact (like the date it would be announced and whatnot) but were close enough to make sense.

That turned out to be true...I guess I always assumed that the same guy posted the same shit here and that was where the "ok gang" shit came from, but looking through the search...it doesnt seem that was posted here.

Had no idea about the Cowher stuff.

Ive posted some tidbits over time on here and apart form a couple posters that just dont like me, havent really caught any shit for posting them...except for the first time I did so...and that took about a month till a player corroborated what I shared.

It is what it is, but I agree that people should probably give posters the benefit of the doubt on this stuff unless they are a guy that has posted a bunch of bunk stuff.

Dave Lane 11-21-2012 04:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CoMoChief (Post 9139831)
tell me.....what exactly is a cheese dick, and where can i find a dick made of cheese? Maybe that cheese farm off of I-70 ?

Should have figured you'd have wanted one ROFL

chiefzilla1501 11-21-2012 05:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pestilence (Post 9139987)
I had a feeling that he was going to be gone when he came out for his "media blitz". I believe that was his way of trying to show Clark that he could take the blame for it.....but at that point it was to late.

That and the Romeo demotion and routt getting cut. That seemed to be triage.

Stanley Nickels 11-21-2012 05:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Simply Red (Post 9139072)
Jeno Pepperoni will be ours NOW, Nucka!

http://img826.imageshack.us/img826/8036/snl7.gif

Dartgod 11-21-2012 05:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigRedChief (Post 9139806)
BS. The email thing came years, years later pal. And I guess Dane was a drama queen also? Your story doesn't jive with the facts.

one of my first ones:

This board knew that Larry Johnson's foot was broke, not a simple sprained ankle because of me. Chiefsplanet knew this even though the Chiefs were swearing and telling the media that LJ was playing on Sunday just a slight sprain.

Go find the thread. look at how much shit I got flipped during those 4-5 days when the Chiefs were lying to everyone. Page after page after page of shit was flipped.

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showt...highlight=foot

No one flipping you shit in this one.

MahiMike 11-21-2012 05:33 PM

Good enough for me. Happy Thanksgiving!

|Zach| 11-21-2012 05:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dartgod (Post 9140029)
http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showt...highlight=foot

No one flipping you shit in this one.

HEY GUZ EMAIL ME IN PRIVUHT WE CAN MAKE UH LIST IF YOU WANT TOP SECRETY INFOZ FROM MEEEE BRC

BigRedChief 11-21-2012 06:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by |Zach| (Post 9140041)
HEY GUZ EMAIL ME IN PRIVUHT WE CAN MAKE UH LIST IF YOU WANT TOP SECRETY INFOZ FROM MEEEE BRC

Haven't you embarrassed yourself enough in this thread?

Iowanian 11-21-2012 07:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigRedChief (Post 9139743)
And when I was posting rumors and you were flipping me shit when they went wrong. What was your motive?

You are far from having clean hands in the removal of rumors on this board. You don't think the way that me and Dane were treated ended the rumor posting on here.

We use to be the best place to post rumors. But the posters chose to harass the rumor thread starters and now it rarely happens.

Let me be clear......I didn't flip you shit because of your rumors. I flipped you shit because you're a pompous blowhard who tries to be the board hall monitor with undertones of attention seeking and desire for pats on the back.

Am I out of the Little Orphan Annie Decoder Ring Email Club?

Drink More Ovaltine.

HMc 11-21-2012 08:17 PM

Hasn't Dane been confirmed as a complete drama queen? Didn't he take his ball and go home because the mods wouldn't ban someone for calling him out as a knob?

Ace Gunner 11-21-2012 08:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HMc (Post 9140326)
Hasn't Dane been confirmed as a complete drama queen? Didn't he take his ball and go home because the mods wouldn't ban someone for calling him out as a knob?

certified:D

Iowanian 11-21-2012 10:52 PM

I know I know...You had inside sources on who killed J.R weeks before the episode aired....

I don't recall riding your about your "information" until you made the Mickey Mouse club, which was gayer than Aids. Not going to say "no shit was flipped" because contrary to your personal crucifixion here, it's pretty much the way this place works.

You're the fellow who gets buttsore for years over a rep or recalls every slight from a few years ago...hell, I'd forgotten about your douche' secret decoder ring until you were trying to drive home a point.

Since you bring it up.....let's see the terrible posts I've made disparaging your rumors and quotes....years before your club.

As for Dane.....dane allegedly has a fully functional pair of his own and contrary to whatever yarn you're trying to spin, I'm pretty sure I'm good with Dane.

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigRedChief (Post 9139817)
you ignored my main points. The email list was years later. Are you saying no shit was flipped before then?

What about Dane?

DTLB58 11-21-2012 11:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mr. tegu (Post 9139063)
I got this e-mail from someone I work with as we were discussing the Chiefs. As the thread title and the text indicates it is a rumor and hearsay. Oh well though because it continues to provide hope and evidence, even anecdotal as it is, that Pioli will be gone.

Have a Happy Thanksgiving! :thumb:

Bewbies 11-21-2012 11:22 PM

There sure are a lot of bleeding vag's around here for a site primarily made up of guys.

DaneMcCloud 11-21-2012 11:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HMc (Post 9140326)

No, that's not the truth, at all.

Furthermore, I never asked for anyone to be banned. This can be confirmed by the Mods and the Owner. I also have personnel emails with the owner of this website that will confirm that I never requested that to happen.

To the contrary, actually.