ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Media Center (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Movies and TV What? No "Sons of Anarchy" Thread? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=190559)

KCWolfman 12-02-2009 10:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raised On Riots (Post 6310141)
I'm subscribed to the Breaking Bad thread, and no one has posted anything new. My ****ing weak-assed cable doesn't carry AMC, so I don't know if the new season has even started yet.
If it has, I don't want to know shit; just point me in the direction of the necessary TV stream site please.

It hasn't yet...

blazzin311 12-02-2009 12:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raised On Riots (Post 6310141)
I'm subscribed to the Breaking Bad thread, and no one has posted anything new. My ****ing weak-assed cable doesn't carry AMC, so I don't know if the new season has even started yet.
If it has, I don't want to know shit; just point me in the direction of the necessary TV stream site please.

Sorry to disappoint you but you have to wait a while for BB Season 3. It doesn't premiere untio March 2010.

Sweet Daddy Hate 12-02-2009 12:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCWolfman (Post 6310555)
It hasn't yet...

Quote:

Originally Posted by blazzin311 (Post 6310835)
Sorry to disappoint you but you have to wait a while for BB Season 3. It doesn't premiere untio March 2010.

Good to know. Thanks!

kcxiv 12-02-2009 01:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by keg in kc (Post 6310229)
That role looks perfect for him after his turn in Deadwood. Looks like it's going to be a good show.

The finale last night actually left me feeling a little flat for some reason, but I'm not sure why. It was good, but I just expected more somehow.

More? We had about 5 dead. Stolen baby. One of 'their" own more then likely dead.

i dont know how much more they could have really done. THey didnt close every storyline. Left 2 open, so they can possibly revisit them in future seasons.

Bad ass all the way around.

kcfanXIII 12-02-2009 03:36 PM

i was really hoping for zoebell's death. now i think samcro goes after the irish. stahl is as much as dead. who knows where gemma and unser are taking off to. when does season 3 start? anybody know?

blazzin311 12-02-2009 04:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kcfanXIII (Post 6311392)
i was really hoping for zoebell's death. now i think samcro goes after the irish. stahl is as much as dead. who knows where gemma and unser are taking off to. when does season 3 start? anybody know?

I've got no idea when season 3 starts, though I wish it started tomorrow. However something tells me (lets call it a hunch) that they probably haven't even filmed Season 3 yet. I suppose I could always be wrong though.

blazzin311 12-02-2009 05:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raised On Riots (Post 6310947)
Good to know. Thanks!

No problem. Glad I could help. I do however wish BB Season 3 premiered sooner though. Seems like its already been forever.

|Zach| 12-02-2009 08:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blazzin311 (Post 6311647)
I've got no idea when season 3 starts, though I wish it started tomorrow. However something tells me (lets call it a hunch) that they probably haven't even filmed Season 3 yet. I suppose I could always be wrong though.

Don't think it has officially been picked up for a third season though there shouldn't be a reason it doesn't. This is how it went last year according to Wikipedia.

"Production of the new season began on April 23, 2009;[9] Season two premiered on Tuesday, September 8"

blazzin311 12-02-2009 09:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by |Zach| (Post 6312278)
Don't think it has officially been picked up for a third season though there shouldn't be a reason it doesn't. This is how it went last year according to Wikipedia.

"Production of the new season began on April 23, 2009;[9] Season two premiered on Tuesday, September 8"

According to some other articles I read it has. Also check imdb.com There's a third season list there as well. According to it though the air date has yet to be determined. I found a couple other sites though while searching saying March 2010. So that's what I'm going with until I hear otherwise. Breaking Bad is another show I really wish was on an HBO or Showtime so they could really extend the limits of the show. Still a great one regardless.

mikeyis4dcats. 12-02-2009 09:56 PM

love this show!

Brock 12-02-2009 10:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kcxiv (Post 6311042)
More? We had about 5 dead. Stolen baby. One of 'their" own more then likely dead.

i dont know how much more they could have really done. THey didnt close every storyline. Left 2 open, so they can possibly revisit them in future seasons.

Bad ass all the way around.

Yeah, a stolen baby. And a highly improbable series of gunshots, leading to Peg going out on the run. That's just ridiculous.

Spoiler!
Jesus Christ. :shake:

Deberg_1990 12-02-2009 11:08 PM

Great show last night.

Didnt care much for the kidnapped baby storyline. Thought it was a little too melodramatic. Overall, was pleased. Zobell will definately be back at some point.

keg in kc 12-02-2009 11:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deberg_1990 (Post 6312641)
Didnt care much for the kidnapped baby storyline. Thought it was a little too melodramatic. Overall, was pleased. Zobell will definately be back at some point.

Yeah, I thought it was great up until the irish guy/zobell's daughter were killed and then the baby kidnapping. All of that just didn't work for me. Still a good show, though.

Show last night garnered series-high ratings (week before had been a series low for some inexplicable reason). Announced today it's picked up for a third season.

KcMizzou 12-03-2009 12:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by keg in kc (Post 6312651)
Yeah, I thought it was great up until the irish guy/zobell's daughter were killed and then the baby kidnapping. All of that just didn't work for me. Still a good show, though.

Show last night garnered series-high ratings (week before had been a series low for some inexplicable reason). Announced today it's picked up for a third season.

Sweet.

Sweet Daddy Hate 12-03-2009 12:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by keg in kc (Post 6312651)

WOOT!