ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Media Center (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Video Games Black Ops 2 (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=259129)

Mr. Plow 07-27-2012 01:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hulk Hogan (Post 8771877)
You're the kind of people i kill constantly. You can't see me coming but i know you're there. There's always 2 doors in every room that campers have to watch. They always forget about the window. I'm either climbing in the window blasting campers or I'm in the room and then i jump out and circle back using the stairs. I'm CONSTANTLY killing dumbasses that think they're sneaking up on me.

I wasn't a camper - I was saying I constantly got killed by people hiding in the dark corners. Pissed me off. Not sure I've ever quit a map as much as I did that one.

Setsuna 07-27-2012 01:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel>Manning (Post 8771850)
It's camp or be camped on Jungle. I vote to skip that map every time.

Head glitching = using cover. There is a wooden box right outside of that particular spawn that covers 99% of your body. If you get behind it the other team can barely see the top of your head and it makes you nearly impossible to kill.

I'd rape you in a second. I know exactly where you're talking about. You'll get me once but I'll shoot you the heck up the second time around. ROFL that crap never worked on me twice.

Sofa King 07-27-2012 01:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Plow (Post 8771897)
I wasn't a camper - I was saying I constantly got killed by people hiding in the dark corners. Pissed me off. Not sure I've ever quit a map as much as I did that one.

CAMPER!!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Setsuna (Post 8771901)
I'd rape you in a second. I know exactly where you're talking about. You'll get me once but I'll shoot you the heck up the second time around. ROFL that crap never worked on me twice.

Yeah, i seriously doubt that.

Quesadilla Joe 07-27-2012 01:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Plow (Post 8771855)
I always found Hanoi to be campers paradise. Find a dark corner and wait for someone to run by.

I think I know the part of the map you are talking about...

http://static.gamesradar.com/images/...icle_image.jpg

I run into campers back there from time to time

Mr. Plow 07-27-2012 01:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hulk Hogan (Post 8771903)
CAMPER!!

Quitter would be more appropriate.

Mr. Plow 07-27-2012 01:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel>Manning (Post 8771904)
I think I know the part of the map you are talking about...

http://static.gamesradar.com/images/...icle_image.jpg

I run into campers back there from time to time

Yeah, that's one of them. But there are dark corners all over that map.

Quesadilla Joe 07-27-2012 01:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Setsuna (Post 8771901)

You better bring your flashbangs and hope that your teammates haven't given me a Chopper Gunner by the time you respawn.

Setsuna 07-27-2012 01:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hulk Hogan (Post 8771903)
CAMPER!!!

Yeah, i seriously doubt that.

If my BO cd didn't get scratched to heck and I still had my 360, you wouldn't be saying one word to me. Anyone for that matter. My AK47/G11 you wouldn't have a damn chance.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel>Manning (Post 8771913)
You better bring your flashbangs and hope that your teammates haven't given me a Chopper Gunner by the time you respawn.

ROFL. That's the thing. I wouldn't use that crap at all. I'd just headshot your ass. But yeah I'd be yelling at them to stop going that way.

Sofa King 07-27-2012 01:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Setsuna (Post 8771916)
If my BO cd didn't get scratched to heck and I still had my 360, you wouldn't be saying one word to me. Anyone for that matter. My AK47/G11 you wouldn't have a damn chance.

ROFL. That's the thing. I wouldn't use that crap at all. I'd just headshot your ass. But yeah I'd be yelling at them to stop going that way.

You're overly confident.

All talk = no talent.

Quesadilla Joe 07-27-2012 01:13 PM

You can seriously get a Chopper Gunner in 30 seconds if the other team is spawning back there.

Quesadilla Joe 07-27-2012 01:34 PM

Quote:

#BlackOps2 multiplayer will be playable August 29 at the GameStop Expo in San Antonio, Texas. We'll keep you posted on info from the event.
https://twitter.com/BlackOpsIINews/s...36045125849088

Setsuna 07-27-2012 01:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hulk Hogan (Post 8771933)
You're overly confident.

All talk = no talent.

I'm confident at my skills of making campers eat their balls. That's about it. Head to head in the open, I'm decent.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel>Manning (Post 8771948)
You can seriously get a Chopper Gunner in 30 seconds if the other team is spawning back there.

This is true.

Sofa King 07-27-2012 01:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Setsuna (Post 8772059)
I'm confident at my skills of making campers eat their balls. That's about it. Head to head in the open, I'm decent.

This is true.

Ok, gotcha. Everyone kills campers consistently. Camping is not an efficient way of playing.

Bump 07-27-2012 05:12 PM

this will be the very first COD I will not purchase. Last year was the first Madden in history I didn't purchase. I don't like this new trend :(

gaming is dying!

Mr. Plow 07-27-2012 05:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bump (Post 8772634)
this will be the very first COD I will not purchase. Last year was the first Madden in history I didn't purchase. I don't like this new trend :(

gaming is dying!

I haven't bought a Madden in probably 7 years. I think 2005 is the least one I had.