ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   NFL Draft Scott Pioli would draft Tyson Jackson all over again (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=244050)

Pasta Little Brioni 04-17-2011 02:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry (Post 7572045)
Scott, the correct answer on draft day and now should have been:
http://www.nydailynews.com/img/2009/...rk-sanchez.jpg

:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

DJ's left nut 04-17-2011 02:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BCD (Post 7572027)
WTF is Scott gonna say? Dude sucks and was a wasted pick. That'll do wonders for the kids confidence.

!@#$ the kid's confidence.

Maybe his bosses telling him he's been a massive disappointment and that there are literally dozens of players they regret not taking instead of him will actually get him to play with some fire.

If the result of coddling the boy is his last two seasons of 'production', I think it's probably time to kick him in the teeth.

Frankie 04-17-2011 02:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by -King- (Post 7572179)
Even if he "breaks out" he still wont be worthy of that pick.

Depends on if he breaks out to be elite or not.

I know, I know,... I'm hoping 4 2much.

Rasputin 04-17-2011 02:51 PM

Glen Dorsey made huge strides this last year, so I'm hoping for the same from T Jackson. He has much to prove and so does many on this team have much to prove so we can build success around.

I think Glen Dorsey can lead by example for T Jackson to work hard and improve his game considerably. I'm not saying the job will get done but not wanting to give up on him to waist a pick that high in the draft.

TJ may end up as a bust, but am wanting him to prove himself otherwise.

Okie_Apparition 04-17-2011 02:55 PM

If or when Jackson or Gholston fail, nobody cares but the fans of the team that drafted them. When or if Sanchez or Flacco fail, no NFL fan forgets. THe media will not let them, those the GM breaks.

Frankie 04-17-2011 03:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC Tattoo (Post 7572296)
Glen Dorsey made huge strides this last year, so I'm hoping for the same from T Jackson.

Dorsey was considered the #1 player on many draft sites regardless of position. IMO, he has not lived up to that hype and I wonder if he has not reached his ceiling.

To be really honest, if Denver offered us their first rounder for him I might be real tempted for a chance to choose between Vonn Miller and Marcel Dareaus.

Saul Good 04-17-2011 03:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins (Post 7572134)
Cassel also played one of the biggest joke schedules in the history of the NFL and has four more years of experience under his belt.

Let's all point at this ****ing reerun and laugh. Its cathartic.

Saul Good 04-17-2011 03:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frankie (Post 7572384)
Dorsey was considered the #1 player on many draft sites regardless of position. IMO, he has not lived up to that hype and I wonder if he has not reached his ceiling.

To be really honest, if Denver offered us their first rounder for him I might be real tempted for a chance to choose between Vonn Miller and Marcel Dareaus.

If someone gave me the choice to **** Megan Fox or Kathy Bates, id really be tempted to **** Megan Fox.

The Bad Guy 04-17-2011 03:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJ's left nut (Post 7572219)

Maybe his bosses telling him he's been a massive disappointment and that there are literally dozens of players they regret not taking instead of him will actually get him to play with some fire.

If the result of coddling the boy is his last two seasons of 'production', I think it's probably time to kick him in the teeth.

I think benching him for a journeyman is the equivalent of kicking him in the teeth.

I don't see any coddling with Tyson Jackson going on to be honest.

BigMeatballDave 04-17-2011 04:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJ's left nut (Post 7572219)

No GM does that. Not publically, anyway.

'Hamas' Jenkins 04-17-2011 04:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saul Good (Post 7572387)
Let's all point at this ****ing reerun and laugh. Its cathartic.

Another substantive rebuttal from Saul. Stick to DC where not knowing your elbow from your asshole gets your taint a tongue punching.

Okie_Apparition 04-17-2011 04:44 PM

Pioli is hoping for a: Romo did wounders for TJ, quote in the future.

Saul Good 04-17-2011 04:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins (Post 7572479)
Another substantive rebuttal from Saul. Stick to DC where not knowing your elbow from your asshole gets your taint a tongue punching.

Thanks for the advice. Should we go with Clasuen, Ghoulston, or some Lineman who winds up going in the 4th round with our first pick?

'Hamas' Jenkins 04-17-2011 04:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saul Good (Post 7572489)
Thanks for the advice. Should we go with Clasuen, Ghoulston, or some Lineman who winds up going in the 4th round with our first pick?

Maybe we should go with the guy who already won more playoff games in two years than ours won in 40. We could try that.

bevischief 04-17-2011 05:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts (Post 7572033)
Pretty much. We're $60 million into that kid. Let's just write it off and blow him up now. He said what he needs to say to the media. I have no doubt he's kicked himself in the ass over that one a few times. Hell, Todd's probably busted his balls on it by now.

Trade his ass to Al Davis