ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Poop Wow this tv lasted a whole year (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=242695)

007 03-13-2011 10:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by R8ers (Post 7488399)
I know you are in debt because you are always the first one to defend using a credit card. It's like a drunk that does not think he is an alcoholic.

Smart people like Daface pay their balance every month so it isn't an issue.

chopper 03-13-2011 11:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by R8ers (Post 7488465)
Finally, dude, that was spoken about as well as anyone here has ever posted... I can tell you are a really smart guy and I am sure Perkstreet is making money or they would not be in business... but to be completely honest, the reason I do not use credit cards is because I don't have to... I bank a few thousand every month and still do everything I want to do... I don't need to make more money and I just don't borrow money and that's the bottom line... Don't believe in it, hold no grudge against whomever does, it's just not for me...

Will I need to one day? Who knows what life will hold later on.... I hope not though..

I getcha, but in these days, you have to admit that attitude puts you in the extreme minority. But you are definitely not the first person I've met that thinks like that, so to each his own. I can't help but think of my boss, who also banks about what you do a month, but at the same time hasn't paid for a vacation in who knows how long (between credit card rewards and business trips accumulating FF miles). The best of both worlds.

I'm not trying to knock your financial methods, because honestly you're in a better position than I am because of them, it just seems unreasonable, IMO, to be so debt averse, when it has several positive qualities, and you can clearly pay it off every month. But, again, to each his own.

007 03-13-2011 11:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by R8ers (Post 7488459)
You brought the damn subject up, don't run off like a bitch when it gets heated.

What the **** is wrong with you?

R8RFAN 03-13-2011 11:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chopper (Post 7488484)
I getcha, but in these days, you have to admit that attitude puts you in the extreme minority. But you are definitely not the first person I've met that thinks like that, so to each his own. I can't help but think of my boss, who also banks about what you do a month, but at the same time hasn't paid for a vacation in who knows how long (between credit card rewards and business trips accumulating FF miles). The best of both worlds.

I'm not trying to knock your financial methods, because honestly you're in a better position than I am because of them, it just seems unreasonable, IMO, to be so debt averse, when it has several positive qualities, and you can clearly pay it off every month. But, again, to each his own.

I may one day get me one of those fancy shiny cards and get some points racked up , who knows.... I have a Visa card and I used it to buy that TV as I said earlier because the bank was closed but it makes me feel sick to my stomach to owe anyone anything.....Thats why I paid off the house, I also refuse to sign contracts at phone companies as well...

I live like less that 2% of the population as far as statistics go if you believe them, I guess I am just weird :thumb:

Hog's Gone Fishin 03-13-2011 11:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by R8ers (Post 7488457)
I don't live from paycheck to paycheck dumbass, why do I need 30 days?

That's because you don't even have a job. You probably steal autos for a living.

R8RFAN 03-13-2011 11:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hog Farmer (Post 7488504)
That's because you don't even have a job. You probably steal autos for a living.

I have been exposed

DaneMcCloud 03-13-2011 11:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by R8ers (Post 7488513)
I have been exposed

Well, this is old news.

EVERYONE knows you're reeruned dumbass with control issues.

Phobia 03-13-2011 11:31 PM

I just wanted to be part of a pissing contest. Here I am. You all suck. My TV is a Hitachi and it has been working for 5 years. Hahahaha. You all suck still.

DaneMcCloud 03-13-2011 11:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phobia (Post 7488533)
I just wanted to be part of a pissing contest. Here I am. You all suck. My TV is a Hitachi and it has been working for 5 years. Hahahaha. You all suck still.

Just keep in mind that if you didn't pay cash 5 years ago, you were ****ed over by the MAN.

Phobia 03-13-2011 11:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 7488536)
Just keep in mind that if you didn't pay cash 5 years ago, you were ****ed over by the MAN.

I paid Circuit City with a credit card which I never paid off so it was even better than paying cash. Free TV.

DaneMcCloud 03-13-2011 11:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phobia (Post 7488538)
I paid Circuit City with a credit card which I never paid off so it was even better than paying cash. Free TV.

you suck. and i have more moneies becuase ron paul told me so because i own a trailer and foru atvs and some big tvs that don't work now but i have more money than you and you are teh stupid cayse credut crads are fir the weak and por and the brock poeple that have no monies and im tired of wlfare people cus theyre broken and stupd and have no moneys lke me and my fmly and our tralr.

raydurrs.

'Hamas' Jenkins 03-14-2011 12:51 AM

You might look up how much the TV is going for used on eBay, both broken and functional. From there, that can sway your decision to sell or buy.

R8RFAN 03-14-2011 06:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins (Post 7488592)
You might look up how much the TV is going for used on eBay, both broken and functional. From there, that can sway your decision to sell or buy.

Well I have decent news

I bought the TV in May last year so it is under the 1 yr warranty and all repairs will be free but I have to take it to them and pick it up...

Thank God For cash huh or I would still be paying for a broken TV :doh!:

Over-Head 03-14-2011 06:42 AM

No matter what ya get,,,buy it at Walmart with teh extended warranty, they'll take ANYTHING back :thumb:

Fritz88 03-14-2011 06:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buck (Post 7488257)
Personally I would go with a Samsung because they have a quality product that you can expect to last for 10 years.

I think a lot of people here like Sony too.

this. I have 4 of them

Good products