ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Washington DC and The Holy Land (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   Economics Dow plunges more than 800 points (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=318101)

BucEyedPea 10-10-2018 03:26 PM

Ron Paul predicted this was coming days ago—and nothing can stop it. He also predicted this was going to happen sooner or later before Trump when Obama was in office.

I said about a year ago and again after, that the biggest BUBBLE ever will burst if the economy improves, which it has—because of all the monetarization of debt (money printing) done by the Fed Reserve under Obama. I also said the left will blame Trump because they're clueless. And I said Trump will have to own it, if he was taking all the credit for the boom.

Wall Street is still not Main Street. But watch kiddies like Oakie cry for the 1% he claims to hate.

BucEyedPea 10-10-2018 03:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by oaklandhater (Post 13805505)
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">&quot;The International Monetary Fund warned recently that global economic growth was being crimped by trade tensions and a tit-for-tat over tariffs.&quot;<br><br>Hmmm, wonder who is responsible for all of that?</p>&mdash; David Condreay (@CondreayDavid) <a href="https://twitter.com/CondreayDavid/status/1050117389721862144?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">October 10, 2018</a></blockquote>
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

**** the trade tariffs.

It's not really the cause. Stupid folks by this hook-line-and-sinker tho'.

Fed has been raising interest rates.

fan4ever 10-10-2018 03:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by oaklandhater (Post 13805437)
Then let it fall 2020 is gonna be the next big recession god knows america deserves everything coming it's way.

The epitome of liberalism; our country is bad and deserves bad things.

eDave 10-10-2018 03:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NinerDoug (Post 13805502)
I thought that might be coming. Chinese stocks took a dive yesterday, I believe.

Trumps killing that market. As intended.

Wars are wars. We at least can heal our losses (see farmer bailout).

BucEyedPea 10-10-2018 03:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fan4ever (Post 13805605)
The epitome of liberalism; our country is bad and deserves bad things.

No, that is not "liberalism" — at ALL.

FAX 10-10-2018 03:38 PM

I guess Mr. oaklandhater isn't vested.

FAX

Iowanian 10-10-2018 03:45 PM

Oaktard doesn't understand basic economics.

This is a good dip to buy in the morning. The tariff issue with China is a temporary hard line negotiation tactic. the Chinese don't want a trade war with the US, the US doesn't want a trade war with China. Trump is smart enough to know that....China has tried to negotiate but Trump is holding out for a better deal for AMERICANS.

Oak...if you'll post a video of someone punching you in the face with a fist and substantial force, I'll paypal you some money to offset your surely "significant personal losses" on this stock dip.

Shaid 10-10-2018 03:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by oaklandhater (Post 13805416)
Right before midterms as well good..

Pummeling the NASDAQ too. Down 315.

Why the **** is this good? Yeah, I'm not a fan of the current administration but I'm less of a fan of people's money getting lost.

Otter 10-10-2018 04:02 PM

I'll bet oakie's portfolio took a real hit this morning.

Shaid 10-10-2018 04:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Prison Bitch (Post 13805458)
Man this is a bad sign for the Obama economy

ROFL

It's always the former president's for the first year unless you do something to affect it. Trump passed the tax cut, it's been Trump's ever since. It's "corrected" itself twice since then.

Bump 10-10-2018 04:09 PM

OMG this has never happened before, like ever literally. Like so literally never has happened before. Orange man bad. REEEEEEEE

Pawnmower 10-10-2018 04:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BleedingRed (Post 13805423)
All you need to know about liberals

not all of them are THAT stupid

compared to a lot of you , I am one of the more "liberal" people here....

I dont like trump, never wanted him....but

I accept he is m,y president and I support him and my country and I hope the best for him and the economy etc

People like this dipshit are the exception...sadly...a loud / vocal minority

NinerDoug 10-10-2018 04:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BucEyedPea (Post 13805593)
Ron Paul predicted this was coming days ago—and nothing can stop it. He also predicted this was going to happen sooner or later before Trump when Obama was in office.

I said about a year ago and again after, that the biggest BUBBLE ever will burst if the economy improves, which it has—because of all the monetarization of debt (money printing) done by the Fed Reserve under Obama. I also said the left will blame Trump because they're clueless. And I said Trump will have to own it, if he was taking all the credit for the boom.

Wall Street is still not Main Street. But watch kiddies like Oakie cry for the 1% he claims to hate.

Just out of curiosity, is there anything you haven’t said before?

Just Passin' By 10-10-2018 04:18 PM

We don't see the same posters making threads like "Stock market rebounds from former low, sets new record" when that's happened too.

I wonder if there's some possible reason for that.

Bump 10-10-2018 04:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pawnmower (Post 13805743)
not all of them are THAT stupid

compared to a lot of you , I am one of the more "liberal" people here....

I dont like trump, never wanted him....but

I accept he is m,y president and I support him and my country and I hope the best for him and the economy etc

People like this dipshit are the exception...sadly...a loud / vocal minority

Must depend where you live, it's definitely not the minority where I'm at.