ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Washington DC and The Holy Land (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   Economics Dow plunges more than 800 points (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=318101)

temper11 10-11-2018 12:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Loneiguana (Post 13807193)
Holy shit. ROFL

The things Trumpers actually believe.

i couldn't stand Trump. Trump was the last person I wanted to win the Republican Primary. I was embarrassed that he was representing "conservative values".

And after 2 years... both because of his policies in those 2 years, the results of his leadership and the hysterical left have driven me further and further into Trump's camp. The liberal leadership at this point are far more embarrassing than Trump ever was.

Loneiguana 10-11-2018 01:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by temper11 (Post 13807446)
i couldn't stand Trump. Trump was the last person I wanted to win the Republican Primary. I was embarrassed that he was representing "conservative values".

And after 2 years... both because of his policies in those 2 years, the results of his leadership and the hysterical left have driven me further and further into Trump's camp. The liberal leadership at this point are far more embarrassing than Trump ever was.

Holy shit. ROFL

GloryDayz 10-11-2018 01:17 PM

On the solid financial advice of OH and the other loony liberals I have cashed-out all my investments and retirement and buried them in the neighbor's backyard.

oaklandhater 10-11-2018 01:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Loneiguana (Post 13807501)
Holy shit. ROFL

it's pretty insane hearing the Right wing bullshit about the left going full loon and forgetting Trump's Violence on both sides bullshit or the helsinki embarrassment.

or the fact trump pretty much lies at every rally and pats him self on the back for fixing problems that don't exist.

Case in point ending a Crime spree we didn't have.
Saving coal.
And trying to restart the violent video game debate.

Most Trumpers will bitch about gays and trans to show how Far the left has gone insane with out giving any examples on how they effect their everyday life.

oaklandhater 10-11-2018 01:24 PM

The real reason Trump is bashing the Federal Reserve

To Wall Street denizens, it’s alarming to hear President Trump say Federal Reserve policy is “crazy,” “loco,” and “going wild.”

But Trump isn’t trying to dictate Fed policy. He may even feel the Fed is doing the right thing. What Trump wants is a villain he can blame for negative turns in the economy, thereby exempting himself.

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/real-...172317885.html

in other news trump remains the coward we all know he is.

ptlyon 10-11-2018 01:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GloryDayz (Post 13807526)
On the solid financial advice of OH and the other loony liberals I have cashed-out all my investments and retirement and buried them in the neighbor's backyard.

Thanks. Never would have thought to look there.

vailpass 10-11-2018 01:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Loneiguana (Post 13807501)
Holy shit. ROFL

Quote:

Originally Posted by oaklandhater (Post 13807536)
it's pretty insane hearing the Right wing bullshit about the left going full loon and forgetting Trump's Violence on both sides bullshit or the helsinki embarrassment.

or the fact trump pretty much lies at every rally and pats him self on the back for fixing problems that don't exist.

Case in point ending a Crime spree we didn't have.
Saving coal.
And trying to restart the violent video game debate.

Most Trumpers will bitch about gays and trans to show how Far the left has gone insane with out giving any examples on how they effect their everyday life.

Can you imagine being on the same side as these two winners?

Fishpicker 10-11-2018 01:48 PM

we are all on the same side when it comes to the violent video game debate

vailpass 10-11-2018 01:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fishpicker (Post 13807578)
we are all on the same side when it comes to the violent video game debate

I'll tell you when video games get violent. When I'm trying to get my son's new &*^%$#! monitor to register as 144hz and the son of a bitching thing will only go to 60hz and I go through every step of the process and check Pete's Hardware for solutions and bang my head against the wall then discover he has the godamned thing plugged into the mobo not the gpu so of ****ing course it's not gonna' get 144 hz son of a bitch!!!!

<iframe width="1280" height="720" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/JxkWJcFhfkE" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

SuperBowl4 10-11-2018 01:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by oaklandhater (Post 13807538)

To Wall Street denizens, it’s alarming to hear President Trump say Federal Reserve policy is “crazy,” “loco,” and “going wild.”

But Trump isn’t trying to dictate Fed policy. He may even feel the Fed is doing the right thing. What Trump wants is a villain he can blame for negative turns in the economy, thereby exempting himself.

You nailed it. It's been planned. The banksters call the shots. Not TRUMP. If TRUMP ended the Fed System how you you feel?

Trolly McTrollson 10-11-2018 02:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by oaklandhater (Post 13807538)

Nah, he’s pissy because higher rates will **** with the various loans he’s overdue on.

IowaHawkeyeChief 10-11-2018 02:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by patteeu (Post 13806987)
Scho63 got it wrong. He was talking about OH. OH is extremely naive at times, but DMOTP wins in the dumbest mother****er category per the collective wisdom of CP.

Besides, OH is likeable and might someday turn around.

Correction noted and agreed. I thought he was talking about looniquana...

GloryDayz 10-11-2018 02:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ptlyon (Post 13807543)
Thanks. Never would have thought to look there.

I covered it with a fake dog house (they have cats), but don't tell anybody...

eDave 10-11-2018 02:26 PM

Peeps are running up gold.

GloryDayz 10-11-2018 02:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eDave (Post 13807676)
Peeps are running up gold.

Too late Muchacho, I'm cashed-out... I took it in 1's and 5's, they're hard to track!