ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   2013 CP Mock Draft Discussion Thread (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=269412)

htismaqe 02-01-2013 12:15 PM

Honestly, I'm down for whatever.

I just don't want the Bills, I had them last year.

RealSNR 02-01-2013 01:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJ's left nut (Post 9370108)
San Diego and Houston?

EDIT: I can trust SNR to do the right thing and take Geno, so I'll go ahead and stay out of the running for the Chiefs.

I'm also not beyond considering other peoples' advice/opinions when it comes to the picks in later rounds.

If you find yourself having a Saccopoo-like boner for a Matt Reynolds in the 6th round, let me know.

DJ's left nut 02-01-2013 02:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 9370369)
I'm also not beyond considering other peoples' advice/opinions when it comes to the picks in later rounds.

If you find yourself having a Saccopoo-like boner for a Matt Reynolds in the 6th round, let me know.

Could I convince you to trade our 7th rounder for FANGUPO!?

Yeah, I'm aware we could've grabbed him off waivers from the Seahawks or even signed from the Texans practice squad months ago, but that's not the point. The point is that you have a chance today, right now, to make up for past wrongs and make Hebron a Chief.

Can I count on you, SNR?

The Franchise 02-01-2013 02:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJ's left nut (Post 9370557)

Yeah, I'm aware we could've grabbed him off waivers from the Seahawks or even signed from the Texans practice squad months ago, but that's not the point. The point is that you have a chance today, right now, to make up for past wrongs and make Hebron a Chief.

Can I count on you, SNR?

We're signing Sammie Lee Hill in FA. We don't need FANGUPO!

Sfeihc 02-01-2013 02:12 PM

Detroit would be mega stoopid to let him go. I'd let Avril kick rocks before I let SLH just walk away.

DJ's left nut 02-01-2013 02:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pestilence (Post 9370562)
We're signing Sammie Lee Hill in FA. We don't need FANGUPO!

Oh come on, what team couldn't use a raw as hell 27 yr old named Hebron.

There's too damn many Poes/Powes on this team. Surely we can let go of that really really fat one to clear space for a Hebron.

RealSNR 02-01-2013 02:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJ's left nut (Post 9370557)

Can I count on you, SNR?

You're gonna have to take this one up with ChiefsCountry. Last I heard I wasn't allowed to spend these picks on trades.

chiefscafan 02-01-2013 03:10 PM

If you had one extra team I'll take it to prove I am a capable draft evaluator I'll take any team.

Mr. Flopnuts 02-01-2013 03:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chiefscafan (Post 9370805)
If you had one extra team I'll take it to prove I am a capable draft evaluator I'll take any team.

Put his name at the top of that not in any particular order list one more time. Just make a side note that he'll take any team to prove himself. Then put him at the top of the alt mock draft as well. He's earned it Pest.

The Franchise 02-01-2013 03:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts (Post 9370838)
Put his name at the top of that not in any particular order list one more time. Just make a side note that he'll take any team to prove himself. Then put him at the top of the alt mock draft as well. He's earned it Pest.

Way ahead of you, buddy.

ChiefsCountry 02-01-2013 03:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chiefscafan (Post 9370805)

Calgary Stampeders and Hamilton Tiger-Cats. :p

Titty Meat 02-01-2013 03:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry (Post 9370246)
Well we have the bottom 16 picks filled out, still need to figure out the top 16.

Chiefs
Eagles
Browns
Bills
Panthers

SNR, htismaqe, OTW58, billay and Boss - those are your choices.

Ill take the Browns

Mr. Flopnuts 02-01-2013 04:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pestilence (Post 9370845)
Way ahead of you, buddy.

On your A game bro. On your A game. :clap:

You could make a side note that he's willing to draft for the BC Lions in order to prove himself.

The Franchise 02-01-2013 04:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts (Post 9370982)
On your A game bro. On your A game. :clap:

You could make a side note that he's willing to draft for the BC Lions in order to prove himself.

Updated.

RealSNR 02-01-2013 04:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 9370248)
Honestly, I'm down for whatever.

I just don't want the Bills, I had them last year.

"Oh don't come over all Gandhi. Come on, what are you doing? Ken, stop messing about please. Pick up your gun. I know I'm gonna beat you anyway, 'cause you're a total spaz."

http://screamingkettle.files.wordpre...pg?w=621&h=413