ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Anybody still think Haley shouldn't have been fired? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=266565)

rabblerouser 11-13-2012 03:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Woodsponge Chuckpants (Post 9115901)
If they don't make the playoffs, Todd Haley will be fired imo. have you noticed his demeanor this year? Have you seen him yelling?

Haley himself said he didn't need to - the Steelers already have a culture of winning established. Without mentioning KC by name, he said that the locker room makeup of a team that won 12 games the year before is vastly different than a team that went 2-14 the year before.

Pretty much verbatim quote.

And completely believable after what we've seen here this year.

Woodchuck 11-13-2012 03:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Driving Wheel (Post 9116053)
Haley himself said he didn't need to - the Steelers already have a culture of winning established. Without mentioning KC by name, he said that the locker room makeup of a team that won 12 games the year before is vastly different than a team that went 2-14 the year before.

Pretty much verbatim quote.

And completely believable after what we've seen here this year.

None of those guys wanted Arians fired. No one is going to tolerate the yelling. He is on a short leash and that answer is BS imo.

rabblerouser 11-13-2012 03:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Woodsponge Chuckpants (Post 9116066)
None of those guys wanted Arians fired. No one is going to tolerate the yelling. He is on a short leash and that answer is BS imo.

Did Todd Haley **** your girlfriend?? Shit in your Easter basket??

ARE YOU SCOTT PIOLI!!???

With Haley = chance of winning, a least two games even with guys off the street

W/O Haley = no chance of winning, even with Peterson/Pioli's 'stockpiled talent'

Pretty simple math.

Reerun_KC 11-13-2012 03:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Woodsponge Chuckpants (Post 9116066)

Link? Or is this just more of your verbal ejaculation on the keyboard. Need proof of so called short leash.

Woodchuck 11-13-2012 04:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reerun_KC (Post 9116093)
Link? Or is this just more of your verbal ejaculation on the keyboard. Need proof of so called short leash.

I said imo.

There are plenty of articles about the players wanting to keep Arians. Why don't you ask DrivingWheel for a link?

Reerun_KC 11-13-2012 04:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Woodsponge Chuckpants (Post 9116103)
I said imo.

There are plenty of articles about the players wanting to keep Arians. Why don't you ask DrivingWheel for a link?

Okay so basically just more verbal garbage out of your cock holster. Got it.

rabblerouser 11-13-2012 04:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mcaj22 (Post 9114726)
todd haley beat us with BYRON LEFTWHICH

BYRON ****ING LEFTWHICH

think about that. Won the game by 3 points with Byron Leftwhich who hasnt won a game as a full starter since 2006. 2006!!!!!

He still won, with a backup QB and a two backup RBs who are not that good. He beat this team. And that is ****ing sad.

Beat this team, that had Cassel, Charles, Berry, Moeaki, et al

Haley took this team WITHOUT every single one of those guys, and won in Soldier Field...with Tyler Palko at QB and Jackie Battle at RB.

He really can win 2 games with guys off the street. Todd Haley is no bullshit.

Sweet Daddy Hate 11-13-2012 04:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 9114530)
I don't have to root for them to lose. They'll lose regardless of what I do.

At this point, I could care less what happens on the field.

I'm ready to see what happens in the front office.

You know, in order for ice to freeze in the fridge, you have to circle the kitchen twice an hour and chant "Haley waz teh problem", "Haley waz teh problem"...

rabblerouser 11-13-2012 04:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DarthPioliSatan (Post 9116185)
You know, in order for ice to freeze in the fridge, you have to circle the kitchen twice an hour and chant "Haley waz teh problem", "Haley waz teh problem"...

ROFL

And Bowe. They would be better without the best WR the team has had since Stephone Paige three decades ago...

Sweet Daddy Hate 11-13-2012 04:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Driving Wheel (Post 9116206)
ROFL

And Bowe. They would be better without the best WR the team has had since Stephone Paige three decades ago...

Oh yes, we CLEARLY saw what a problem child and failure Bowe is last night!

DaneMcCloud 11-13-2012 04:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Driving Wheel (Post 9116180)
Todd Haley is no bullshit.

Todd Haley was a worse game day coach than Herm Edwards.

I don't get why people are licking Haley's taint. He sucked as a head coach.

But, he was a great strength and conditioning coach. So essentially, he made guys get into shape to play like shit.

Yay.

Sweet Daddy Hate 11-13-2012 04:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9116217)

But, he was a great strength and conditioning coach. So essentially, he made guys get into shape to play like shit.

Yay.

Oh he did suck as a HC, no question. And, maybe he's not the best fit for Rapeman either.
That said, the team was tougher and played with conviction. Romeo has created a soft, gutless, pussy factory.

rabblerouser 11-13-2012 04:59 PM

Quote:

Yay.

He's better than any coach we've had since Marty, and since I wasn't even 10 years old when that happened, I haven't had much to judge on...

I just know this team hit HARD, and they weren't pushover pussies like now...

And again, if Haley had a decent GM and a QB, he would have grown into making better in-game decisions.

Hell, having Cassel under center is probably WHY he was a terrible head coach. It made him go insane that he didn't have an NFL qb to go with his NFL team...

BigMeatballDave 11-13-2012 05:02 PM

Quote:

Yay.

Not nearly as bad as you think. Certainly better than Crennel.

Sweet Daddy Hate 11-13-2012 05:02 PM

Have a good night all. OUT!