ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Anybody still think Haley shouldn't have been fired? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=266565)

jd1020 11-13-2012 07:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 9114587)
Who here thinks Haley is "all that"?

If you notice, I never refuted that he needed to be fired.

That fact we're even talking about Haley is pathetic.

We've got a front office to guy, goddammit!

Where did I single you out in that post, dumbass?

htismaqe 11-13-2012 07:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Woodsponge Chuckpants (Post 9114586)
Pioli is definately next if we are going to fix this. That's pretty much a no brainer but, don't act like we were going anywhere with Haley. He was terrible.

Who is acting like we were going anywhere with Haley?

Haley was a bad head coach, right?

Well, this is WORSE.

So why even start a ****ing thread about Haley unless you're a 4th grade girl who can't get over shit?

Woodchuck 11-13-2012 07:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jd1020 (Post 9114582)
It's possible that Haley may be marginally better than Crennel. However, they are both dogshit HCs and neither is the answer to developing a winning formula.

Seems like Haley gets treated by some the same way mediocre/bad QBs around the league get treated by KC fans as if we had them as our QB then we'd be SB contenders simply because we have the worst QBs.

I would honestly say that Crennel out coached him last night. His defense definately had Rothlesberger confused imo. The defensive game planning was better than Pitts offensive game planning imo.

Sfeihc 11-13-2012 07:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by King_Chief_Fan (Post 9114511)
I say he should have and am glad he is gone.

There he was front and center, the new OC of the Steelers playing Monday night to a national audience and his chance to bury the team that fired him for being the hack that he his. That is the best he could do against a 1-8 team? Those little passes sideways sure reminded me of the good ol days of him in KC. He didn't fool the Chiefs once with that lunacy.

A very poor effort indeed guiding an offense against the worst team in the NFL. His scheme to protect the QB didn't work out to well.

In Haley's defense Pittsburgh was down three starters on offense before Big Ben got hurt.

FAX 11-13-2012 07:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by King_Chief_Fan (Post 9114569)
you have the wittiest come backs

this wasn't about hating Todd Haley. There were several on this board who thought he shouldn't have been fired....I say he should and you didn't have to see too much last night from him to think otherwise.

I don't give two craps about Haley or you

Setting aside the infighting for a moment, I'm not sure it's advisable to use last night's game as a good metric for your argument, Mr. King_Chief_Fan. The overall record might be a better measure.

Also, it's interesting that the Steelers beat us with their 2nd string quarterback last night ... a quarterback who's lost his job with two really bad teams.

We lost in style, though. And with RAC love in our hearts.

FAX

htismaqe 11-13-2012 07:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jd1020 (Post 9114588)
Where did I single you out in that post, dumbass?

Did I say you singled me out?

I asked you a question and pointed out how I had already answered it.

htismaqe 11-13-2012 07:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Woodsponge Chuckpants (Post 9114590)
I would honestly say that Crennel out coached him last night. His defense definately had Rothlesberger confused imo. The defensive game planning was better than Pitts offensive game planning imo.

ROFL ROFL ROFL

Woodchuck 11-13-2012 07:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 9114589)
Who is acting like we were going anywhere with Haley?

Haley was a bad head coach, right?

Well, this is WORSE.

So why even start a ****ing thread about Haley unless you're a 4th grade girl who can't get over shit?

Why reply if you feel that way? It's pretty obvious alot of people would feel this way.

I think you are just so angry at me because you subconciously know that Pioli will be here for a while and I have voiced that.

el borracho 11-13-2012 07:46 AM

2012 Steelers with Haley: 6-3
2012 Chiefs without Haley: 1-8

What are you guys crowing about?

FAX 11-13-2012 07:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jd1020 (Post 9114582)
It's possible that Haley may be marginally better than Crennel. However, they are both dogshit HCs and neither is the answer to developing a winning formula.

Seems like Haley gets treated by some the same way mediocre/bad QBs around the league get treated by KC fans as if we had them as our QB then we'd be SB contenders simply because we have the worst QBs.

I don't know about "those people", Mr. jd1020. I have my own reasons for liking Haley's head coaching style ... and I came up with them all by myself on my own.

In counterpoint to your comment, though ... there are also a number of Chiefs fans who appear to dislike Haley for purely emotional reasons ... or, because they simply think it's the "thing to do". At least, that's how it seems from my viewpoint.

FAX

htismaqe 11-13-2012 07:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Woodsponge Chuckpants (Post 9114597)
Why reply if you feel that way? It's pretty obvious alot of people would feel this way.

I think you are just so angry at me because you subconciously know that Pioli will be here for a while and I have voiced that.

ROFL

I'm angry because I ****ing hate Scott Pioli and I can't believe he was actually able to convince people that Todd Haley was the scapegoat.

I'm directing it at YOU because you're one of the ****ing lemmings that bought that line of bullshit.

htismaqe 11-13-2012 07:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by el borracho (Post 9114599)

Oopsie...

King_Chief_Fan 11-13-2012 07:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 9114601)
ROFL

I'm angry because I ****ing hate Scott Pioli and I can't believe he was actually able to convince people that Todd Haley was the scapegoat.

I'm directing it at YOU because you're one of the ****ing lemmings that bought that line of bullshit.

There is where we agree - the real firings have yet to come

But don't act like getting rid of Haley wasn't necessary

It's a process

Woodchuck 11-13-2012 07:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sfeihc (Post 9114592)
In Haley's defense Pittsburgh was down three starters on offense before Big Ben got hurt.

In our defense, we had Matt Cassel

jd1020 11-13-2012 07:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by el borracho (Post 9114599)

ROFLROFLROFL

Comparing his lesser involvement on a better team.

Why not compare his years in KC as HC when he tried to be HC and OC?