ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Other Sports ***The Official MMA Thread*** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=230465)

alnorth 02-03-2015 08:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC native (Post 11309667)
I think Silva's done regardless. The post-fight interview just screamed "I wanted to show I can win ONE more fight and not go out like Chuck Liddell." to me.

Yeah, its looking like Silva knew damned well he was gonna fail the test and was looking at it as his last fight.

alnorth 02-03-2015 08:37 PM

Silva also tested positive for a 2nd banned steroid, Androsterone

BigCatDaddy 02-03-2015 08:38 PM

Diaz needs rehab.

KC native 02-03-2015 08:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy (Post 11309700)
Diaz needs rehab.

Diaz gives no ****s. He'll take his year suspension from the Nevada Athletic Commission and fight again next year.

BigCatDaddy 02-03-2015 08:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC native (Post 11309703)
Diaz gives no ****s. He'll take his year suspension from the Nevada Athletic Commission and fight again next year.

Yeah, that waa sarcasm.

alnorth 02-03-2015 08:41 PM

If anyone's wondering, Diaz's test was an in-competition test from right after the fight, so unlike Jones, he'll be suspended.

alnorth 02-03-2015 08:42 PM

Silva's gonna be like "yeah, I snapped my leg, had to do it. Sorry, I'm done now."

alnorth 02-03-2015 08:49 PM

The fight result is probably going to be changed to a no-contest

raybec 4 02-04-2015 07:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC native (Post 11309703)

He wasn't going to fight again this year anyway. He'll lay back and chill and do the same shit next year.

alnorth 02-04-2015 04:42 PM

Well, now we know why the test took so long. For this special random out of competition test, Nevada used one of the best labs in the world, the same WADA lab in Utah that the USOC uses, but that lab is also very popular due to their reputation. They handle 30,000 tests a year and they do not prioritize, at all.

Not only do they not prioritize, they do not even want to know who the sample is for (other than the data entry guy whose job it is to transform the identity of the sample to a code number before handing it off to the tester, and then later to decode the code number back to the identity to mail off the results), and the fact that millions of dollars potentially rides on the outcome if it comes back earlier doesn't matter to them. This world-class WADA lab takes a few weeks, and if thats too long for you, use a different lab.

Its possible that Nevada and the UFC knew this lab takes a while, and thats why they used it just in case it turned up a bad result.

alnorth 02-04-2015 06:50 PM

Diaz tested at 300 ng/mL, which is double the NV limit of 150 ng/mL

I had no idea what those numbers really mean, but after some research, it looks like the 150 standard that WADA and Nevada use is very reasonable if (as they have stated) they don't really care about long-term MJ use and only want to keep the fighters from using shortly before the fight. Extremely heavy users might have to quit a couple months to get under that level, and occasional recreational users should have no problem getting under 150 with just taking a week or so off.

So, by testing at 300, Nick Diaz either smokes like a chimney and couldn't get under 150 despite an attempt to do so, or he doesn't give a damn about failing and was planning to be suspended all along.

By comparison, the 15 ng/mL standard that Texas uses (which Jessica Eye was busted for) is ridiculously low unless what you really want is to make sure fighters never smoke at all. 15 is what employers often use.

TimBone 02-04-2015 06:55 PM

I give zero ****s about a positive marijuana test.

Easy 6 02-04-2015 06:56 PM

UFC is falling apart, but hey... atleast they have chick fights.

alnorth 02-04-2015 07:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Easy 6 (Post 11311167)

182 had 800,000 buys.

Bufkin 02-04-2015 07:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Easy 6 (Post 11311167)

In what way is it falling apart? The past 6 months have been unbelievable in terms of Pay-Per-View quality, as well as free cards. The UFC on Fox shows have delivered immensely, which brings a lot of primetime viewers in.

Easy 6 02-04-2015 07:48 PM

Guys are getting popped for roids left and right these days.

alnorth 02-04-2015 08:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Easy 6 (Post 11311223)
Guys are getting popped for roids left and right these days.

Not guys, "guy", and that guy is just about retired.

As for that whole "chick fights" comment, the Tate-McMann fight last week had nearly 2MM viewers for that half hour block, which is the highest rating ever for a FS1 prelim. The last time Rousey headlined a PPV that had not much else on the card, it brought in 350,000 buys which is not bad at all.

BigCatDaddy 02-04-2015 09:20 PM

There have been. few others. Sonnen and Belfort to name a few but its hardly hurting the sport.

KC native 02-04-2015 09:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alnorth (Post 11311154)
Diaz tested at 300 ng/mL, which is double the NV limit of 150 ng/mL

I had no idea what those numbers really mean, but after some research, it looks like the 150 standard that WADA and Nevada use is very reasonable if (as they have stated) they don't really care about long-term MJ use and only want to keep the fighters from using shortly before the fight. Extremely heavy users might have to quit a couple months to get under that level, and occasional recreational users should have no problem getting under 150 with just taking a week or so off.

So, by testing at 300, Nick Diaz either smokes like a chimney and couldn't get under 150 despite an attempt to do so, or he doesn't give a damn about failing and was planning to be suspended all along.

By comparison, the 15 ng/mL standard that Texas uses (which Jessica Eye was busted for) is ridiculously low unless what you really want is to make sure fighters never smoke at all. 15 is what employers often use.

LMAO

I bet he didn't even try to stop smoking. I doubt he would smoke beforehand as it would slow you down, but I guarantee you he was smoking right after.

I know he's talked shit about testing for weed in the past so maybe this is his way of protesting.

KC native 02-04-2015 09:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy (Post 11311331)
There have been. few others. Sonnen and Belfort to name a few but its hardly hurting the sport.

Yes, it's the guys trying to hang on into their late 30's are usually the ones getting popped.

BigCatDaddy 02-04-2015 09:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC native (Post 11311372)
Yes, it's the guys trying to hang on into their late 30's are usually the ones getting popped.

And guys that likely do suffer from low T do to age and screwing up their HPTA from past roid use.

alnorth 02-05-2015 12:11 PM

183 did better than I thought. It is going to have more than 600,000 buys.

Between 182 and 183, January 2015 had the 3rd-most PPV buys of any calendar month in UFC history.

alnorth 02-09-2015 03:00 PM

Silva's 1/19 out of competition test just came back clean.

So, either one of the test results was wrong, or the steroids that the 1/9 test found was gone by 1/19.

Perineum Ripper 02-09-2015 07:00 PM

Do you think he was taking some to help build his leg back up

alnorth 02-10-2015 06:36 PM

186 just got upgraded. The fight for the tiny man championship belt is the co-main for Dillashaw-Barao II

KCUnited 02-10-2015 06:40 PM

I'd of rather watched MacDonald v. Lombard.

alnorth 02-14-2015 09:50 AM

Couple interesting fights tonight. Henderson's got a tough one, short notice and one weight class higher.

alnorth 02-15-2015 12:48 AM

Not sure if anyone else saw the fight, but... I have seen other fights that were more surprising than this result, but not many. I was just hoping Benson wouldn't humiliate himself.

Benson Henderson jumped a weight class with only a few weeks notice against a top prospect, survived the pummeling of a bigger dude in a weight class he didn't belong in, waited until his opponent was gassed in the 4th round, and choked him out. That was badass.

TimBone 02-15-2015 01:02 AM

Damn it, I forgot about the card tonight.

alnorth 02-15-2015 01:14 AM

Bendo has had some meh fights, but roughly one in every 3, he does some amazing shit.

Bufkin 02-15-2015 01:28 AM

Was not anxious at all for this card, but came away pleasantly surprised. The UFC keeps delivering with these free events.

alnorth 02-15-2015 01:41 AM

haha, he also asked for a fight with Rory MacDonald.

Slow down, champ. You still don't belong in this division. Take your shocking welterweight victory and use it to get great lightweight fights on your way back to another title shot.

alnorth 02-17-2015 04:16 PM

Silva failed his fight night drug test, same steroid as the first test. So, failed 1/9, passed on 1/19, and failed 1/31.

Nevada confirmed that Diaz only tested positive for MJ, they did not detect any PED's for him.

Bufkin 02-17-2015 04:28 PM

Drostanolone. My girlfriend uses those on her yeast infection. Anderson must have got some bad athlete's foot, or something.

KC native 02-17-2015 04:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alnorth (Post 11332265)
Silva failed his fight night drug test, same steroid as the first test. So, failed 1/9, passed on 1/19, and failed 1/31.

Nevada confirmed that Diaz only tested positive for MJ, they did not detect any PED's for him.

He will retire now.

Bufkin 02-17-2015 04:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC native (Post 11332384)
He will retire now.

He was most likely retiring anyways. He wanted to retire after the 1st Weidman fight (listen to his speech after getting KO'ed), but Dana White was adamant about his contract and a rematch. He should have retired after the leg break, but seemed to want to get that one last win on his legacy. Looks like that backfired substantially.

KC native 02-17-2015 04:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bufkin (Post 11332394)
He was most likely retiring anyways. He wanted to retire after the 1st Weidman fight (listen to his speech after getting KO'ed), but Dana White was adamant about his contract and a rematch. He should have retired after the leg break, but seemed to want to get that one last win on his legacy. Looks like that backfired substantially.

I said he was probably done right after the fight. His reaction post-fight was all you needed to see.

alnorth 02-17-2015 04:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bufkin (Post 11332394)
Looks like that backfired substantially.

Well, it didn't backfire for his wallet. The NSAC is meeting right now and is about to give temporary suspensions to Diaz, Silva, and Lombard pending a full disciplinary hearing, probably in March or April.

alnorth 02-17-2015 04:57 PM

Oh, and before anyone asks about Jon Jones, MJ and cocaine are only illegal in an in-competition test. They are not banned during out of competition testing (and so they shouldn't even test for them in OOC tests) Jon Jones was busted in an OOC test, Diaz was positive in an in-competition test. Whether it makes sense to you or not, those are the rules.

alnorth 02-17-2015 05:04 PM

Dana White and Lorenzo Fertitta are going to have a press conference tomorrow (noon central) to discuss PED's and what the UFC is going to do.

For those who don't know, the Fertitta brothers own almost all of the UFC, Dana White only has 10% of the shares.

SAUTO 02-17-2015 06:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alnorth (Post 11332433)
Dana White and Lorenzo Fertitta are going to have a press conference tomorrow (noon central) to discuss PED's and what the UFC is going to do.

For those who don't know, the Fertitta brothers own almost all of the UFC, Dana White only has 10% of the shares.

The fertitta bros are the bosses lol

alnorth 02-17-2015 06:25 PM

During the UFC fight night press conference, Dana was asked what he'll talk about in the press conference scheduled tomorrow. He said quote "bad shit", and "we're not going to be talking about fun things"

alnorth 02-18-2015 12:29 PM

I'll summarize what the UFC announced:

In Competition Testing

Current: Most fighters are tested day of the fight, but not all. The UFC always wanted all fighters to get an in-competition test and has offered to help pay for it in the past, but if a state or international body didn't want to bother with in-competition testing, then sometimes in some cards there were no tests.

Proposed: All fighters will have in-competition testing for every fight, period. If the state or international body can't afford it or doesn't want to do it, then the UFC will just pay for it.

Out of Competition Testing

Current: This just started being a thing recently. The UFC leaves it up to the state or international body, sometimes they'll do it, usually not. The UFC sometimes helps pay for this too.

Proposed: All championship fights and all main event fights will have at least one out of competition test 12-14 weeks before the fight. The UFC will help pay for it if needed.

Proposed 2: In addition to guaranteeing that all main event and championship fights have an OOC test, the UFC will also pay for some additional random OOC tests per year. All fighters on the roster are subject to being picked for the OOC test, and it'll be left completely up to the 3rd party tester to pick who and when. (more info: They will probably have a system where all fighters must keep the 3rd party informed on where they are at all times. The UFC will not even know that someone is going to be OOC tested until the test is done and the 3rd party sends them the random test result)

The reality is, the UFC can not afford to OOC test everyone. Currently they pay about $500K/year for testing, they are expecting these changes to increase the cost of testing to several million. So, they are going to ask the states to dramatically increase the penalties to somewhere around 2-4 years. They think this might be such a severe career-threatening penalty that the fighters won't want to risk getting randomly picked.

alnorth 02-18-2015 12:33 PM

These changes will be effective 7/1. They need time to talk to the various states and work out the contracts with the 3rd party collectors and testers.

They also announced that Rory MacDonald will fight Lawler. Since Hector failed his test, that changed their prior plan of picking the most impressive fighter out of the Hendricks and MacDonald fights.

alnorth 02-18-2015 01:04 PM

https://i.imgur.com/Egz6soR.png

alnorth 02-18-2015 08:12 PM

wow. If no one gets hurt, then 187 in May looks insanely stacked.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B-LA5XJCMAACrCn.jpg

and

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B-LBUFOCcAA2UjX.jpg

The Nurmagomedov-Cerrone fight is a title eliminator. The heavyweight fight is a #3 vs #7.

alnorth 02-21-2015 12:34 PM

Some random 9-loss guy passed out while cutting weight and his fight is off.

Everyone else made weight.

Bufkin 02-22-2015 07:25 PM

I've got 50 bucks on Mir tonight. One of my favorite fighters in UFC history.

I'm going Mir over Silva by unanimous decision. Hopefully no failed piss tests afterwards.
Posted via Mobile Device

BigCatDaddy 02-22-2015 08:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bufkin (Post 11342367)

I'm going Mir over Silva by unanimous decision. Hopefully no failed piss tests afterwards.
Posted via Mobile Device

Kiss that baby good bye. Silva by KO

TimBone 02-22-2015 08:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bufkin (Post 11342367)

Posted via Mobile Device

Mir is one of you r favorite fighters in UFC history? This is something I needed to know PRIOR to King of the Noobs.

alnorth 02-22-2015 09:02 PM

That was one of the silliest fights I've ever seen. Sam Alvey (who was being cornered by his wife, btw) was doing nothing, all defense, turtling up. First 4 minutes of the fight, he literally threw 5 punches. Punch #5 was a KO.

alnorth 02-22-2015 09:35 PM

Time for the battle of the huge old heavyweights.

Brazil's having a pretty bad night. Kinda wanna see Silva get a KO to send them home happy because Mir isn't doing anything.

alnorth 02-22-2015 09:57 PM

Bigfoot did not look good to me even before the fight, during the walkout. His body looked off and unconditioned

Jerm 02-26-2015 09:54 PM

So Rogan was on Dan LeBatard's show today and said this...

Quote:

"There's a lot of guys her size she could beat. I mean a lot. If you put Ronda Rousey, if you took the UFC roster of bantamweights...if you paired them up against Ronda Rousey, she might be able to beat 50% of them, and that's not a joke."
Well he's officially on the Dana White level of lunacy and delusion with that little gem...holy hell...

jd1020 02-26-2015 10:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jerm (Post 11349964)

Well he's officially on the Dana White level of lunacy and delusion with that little gem...holy hell...

What makes you think she couldnt?

Jerm 02-27-2015 10:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jd1020 (Post 11349989)
What makes you think she couldnt?

Seriously?

Come on let's be real here....

She'd be fighting men who are WAYYYYYYY faster, stronger, tougher to take down or even clinch, and hit a helluva lot harder. Not to mention any of her strikes wouldn't have near the effect as against her normal opponents.

Mighty Mouse would tool her in half a round....

raybec 4 02-27-2015 10:16 AM

Bellator has gone completely off the rails. Kimbo vs Shamrock is such a joke. I love MMA but Kimbo, Lesnar, Punk etc are giving the sport a real circus vibe.

Chief_For_Life58 02-27-2015 10:47 AM

Lesnar atleast is a d1 wrestling national champion though

jd1020 02-27-2015 10:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jerm (Post 11350531)
Seriously?

She'd be fighting men who are WAYYYYYYY faster, stronger, tougher to take down or even clinch, and hit a helluva lot harder. Not to mention any of her strikes wouldn't have near the effect as against her normal opponents.

So basically, you think a black belt judo has no shot against 50% of people in mens batamweight because they wouldnt be able to beat some of the best pound for pound fighters?

Allow me to point out you are ****ing reeruned.

Jerm 02-27-2015 11:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jd1020 (Post 11350607)
So basically, you think a black belt judo has no shot against 50% of people in mens batamweight because they wouldnt be able to beat some of the best pound for pound fighters?

Allow me to point out you are ****ing reeruned.

So going by your brilliant logic, if a 10 yr old is a Judo black belt, they should be able to beat 50% of the UFC's BW division.

Yeah really sound ****ing logic there...BRAVO.

If you really think Rousey or any or women's fighter could be a UFC caliber fighter in any division then I don't know what to say....you're ****ing out of your mind but go ahead.

And before you call me reeruned, at least try to structure your utterly ridiculous argument in a somewhat cohesive and coherent arrangement. Thank you.

jd1020 02-27-2015 11:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jerm (Post 11350653)
So going by your brilliant logic, if a 10 yr old is a Judo black belt, they should be able to beat 50% of the UFC's BW division.

Yeah really sound ****ing logic there...BRAVO.

If you really think Rousey or any or women's fighter could be a UFC caliber fighter in any division then I don't know what to say....you're ****ing out of your mind but go ahead.

And before you call me reeruned, at least try to structure your utterly ridiculous argument in a somewhat cohesive and coherent arrangement. Thank you.

Now you are trying to compare a 10 year old black belt to fully developed equally weighted opponents?

ROFL

Delusional if you think she couldn't sub some of the lower ranked fighters in the division.

Brock 02-27-2015 11:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jerm (Post 11349964)

Now that's a ppv I'd buy.

Brock 02-27-2015 11:20 AM

I think she'd get ktfo early though.

Jerm 02-27-2015 11:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jd1020 (Post 11350660)
Now you are trying to compare a 10 year old black belt to fully developed equally weighted opponents?

ROFL

Delusional if you think she couldn't sub some of the lower ranked fighters in the division.

Well according to your incredible argument, all it takes is being a Judo black belt apparently.

I was just pointing out HOW ****ING STUPID THAT IS by making an outlandish comparison.

It's not that hard to comprehend guy.

jd1020 02-27-2015 11:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jerm (Post 11350692)
Well according to your incredible argument, all it takes is being a Judo black belt apparently.

I was just pointing out HOW ****ING STUPID THAT IS by making an outlandish comparison.

It's not that hard to comprehend guy.

You obviously knew who and what I was talking about you moron. I simply made it more vague to eliminate the true reason that you think it couldn't be done........ because the person in question has a vagina.

You take what he said as saying that she could go toe-to-toe against someone like ****ing Dillashaw. 50% includes the whole division, as in the lower ranked fighters that you dont even know the names of.

alnorth 02-27-2015 12:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jerm (Post 11350531)
Seriously?

You are just flat-out wrong here. If Rousey was a middleweight and we were talking about the middleweight roster, I might agree since sheer upper body strength probably overcomes anything at that point, but 135-lb men are not very big. She probably couldn't trade, but it would usually go to the ground, and once it gets there she'd probably lock in an arm bar against at least half of the fighters, especially the unranked/unknown guys.

alnorth 02-27-2015 12:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jerm (Post 11350653)

If they were going against people at the same weight? (I guess we'd be talking about a small midget as an opponent)

No one is talking about (insert black belt here) against a significantly heavier opponent.

jd1020 02-27-2015 12:39 PM

Pretty sure you can't be a black belt judo at age 10 anyways.

alnorth 02-27-2015 12:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jd1020 (Post 11350868)
Pretty sure you can't be a black belt judo at age 10 anyways.

yeah, that too. It can't be a belt farm where they are just handing them out for a minimal amount of effort. A "real" judo, karate, or jiu-jitsu black belt granted by the most respected teachers takes such a long time to attain, that a very large portion of the UFC roster doesn't have it. There are lots of well-known fighters with brown or lesser belts who are winning just through sheer talent and the physical gifts they were born with.

raybec 4 02-27-2015 12:56 PM

If we're making an apples to apples comparison I'd say Rogan has it right. But getting down to it guys that fight at 135 really only weigh 135 for about an hour. The rest of the time they're walking around at 160+. But men of similar size to her out of competition weight? A large number would get thrown and tapped.

alnorth 02-27-2015 01:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by raybec 4 (Post 11350913)
If we're making an apples to apples comparison I'd say Rogan has it right. But getting down to it guys that fight at 135 really only weigh 135 for about an hour. The rest of the time they're walking around at 160+. But men of similar size to her out of competition weight? A large number would get thrown and tapped.

Rousey is also a very big woman for that division. Some of the female bantamweights don't cut much weight, but she does.

I think what needs to be understood is that the pro-rousey argument, aside from emphasizing that 135 lb is not big, is also presuming that this won't be a boxing match and that it will almost definitely go to the ground. Down there, her expertise in grappling and how the body and joints work would be a strong advantage against lesser-skilled unranked or low-ranked small men.

If it were a boxing match, I think Rousey beats almost no one in the division.

raybec 4 02-27-2015 01:15 PM

Either way I hope we never find out. I'd hate to see Dana go for the cheap draw and compromise (further) the integrity of his sport.

On a side note I hope Cat shocks the world this weekend.

jd1020 02-27-2015 01:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by raybec 4 (Post 11350977)
Either way I hope we never find out. I'd hate to see Dana go for the cheap draw and compromise (further) the integrity of his sport.

On a side note I hope Cat shocks the world this weekend.

I dont think you have to hope. I'm pretty confident that it will never happen anywhere outside of a wrestling mat.

Katipan 02-27-2015 06:05 PM

Weigh-ins for the clam bake!

Is Arianny usually at the weigh ins or is she there for Rousey drama?

Katipan 02-27-2015 06:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alnorth (Post 11350845)
You are just flat-out wrong here. If Rousey was a middleweight and we were talking about the middleweight roster, I might agree since sheer upper body strength probably overcomes anything at that point, but 135-lb men are not very big. She probably couldn't trade, but it would usually go to the ground, and once it gets there she'd probably lock in an arm bar against at least half of the fighters, especially the unranked/unknown guys.

There's tons of videos out there of Rousey sparring with men like BJ Penn. Size doesn't mean a whole lot to her.

Easy 6 02-27-2015 06:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Katipan (Post 11351550)
Weigh-ins for the clam bake!

Is Arianny usually at the weigh ins or is she there for Rousey drama?

It'd be so hilarious if Rousey knocked her out.

Katipan 02-27-2015 06:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Easy 6 (Post 11351554)
It'd be so hilarious if Rousey knocked her out.

I like Arianny. Probably because she paved the way for the very anti-blonde sentiment in the UFC. :D

But I didn't like the crying bully thing.

Katipan 02-27-2015 06:15 PM

"The Filipino Wrecking Machine" hahahahaah

I wanted that title.

Easy 6 02-27-2015 06:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Katipan (Post 11351562)
I like Arianny. Probably because she paved the way for the very anti-blonde sentiment in the UFC. :D

But I didn't like the crying bully thing.

I dont know the whole story other than Rousey said female fighters should atleast be making more than ring girls and that somehow threw a twist in Ariannys panties.

Katipan 02-27-2015 06:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Easy 6 (Post 11351572)
I dont know the whole story other than Rousey said female fighters should atleast be making more than ring girls and that somehow threw a twist in Ariannys panties.

http://www.mmafighting.com/2015/2/25...703.1413925518

It only escalated one step further... Arianny called Rousey a bully and Ronda said "That the fighters should get paid more than the ring girls? How does that make me a bully? That makes me ****ing right."

Which is my favorite thing ever said ever.