ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Hall of Classics (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   Moooo.... (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=146947)

Fire Me Boy! 09-07-2006 12:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mecca
He's a little behind...

It that a nice way of calling him an ass?

luv 09-07-2006 12:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefsOne
Not going to the game, but I can sell you a car! How much money do you have?

My car isn't bad. It's a 2000 with just under 80K miles on it. I'm gong to need brake work done soon. Don't want to drive it too much until I can get that done.

chagrin 09-07-2006 12:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KChiefsQT
Would you be any cooler if we got you laid?? (not volunteering, just asking..)

Excuse me? I don't have such problems, happily married AND haviong regular sex with my wife.

I think Luv knows where I stand on this, you don't need to jump in the middle, I would probably never be cool, in your eyes, but why would I care?

Baby Lee 09-07-2006 12:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chagrin
I would probably never be cool, in your eyes, but why would I care?

The light, the heat?

KChiefsQT 09-07-2006 12:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chagrin
Excuse me? I don't have such problems, happily married AND haviong regular sex with my wife.I think Luv knows where I stand on this, you don't need to jump in the middle, I would probably never be cool, in your eyes, but why would I care?

Just wanted to show you how easy it is for people to become "hostile" over the internet. Happy sex with your wife! Giggity Giggity Giggity!

ChiefsOne 09-07-2006 12:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luv
My car isn't bad. It's a 2000 with just under 80K miles on it. I'm gong to need brake work done soon. Don't want to drive it too much until I can get that done.

Just giving you a $h!t.

Brock 09-07-2006 12:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baby Lee
The light, the heat?

LMAO

Donger 09-07-2006 12:32 PM

Quote:

The light, the heat?

Groan...

ROFL

Eleazar 09-07-2006 12:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KChiefsQT
Just wanted to show you how easy it is for people to become "hostile" over the internet. Happy sex with your wife! Giggity Giggity Giggity!

I know you are using it satirically, QT, but cheezus... this giggity crap was old like 3 freakin years ago... why do people keep using it like it is still/was ever some clever catch phrase? I don't walk into threads yelling "Where's the beef" expecting laughter, do I?

NewChief 09-07-2006 12:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cochise
I know you are using it satirically, QT, but cheezus... this giggity crap was old like 3 freakin years ago... why do people keep using it like it is still/was ever some clever catch phrase? I don't walk into threads yelling "Where's the beef" expecting laughter, do I?

I think she's using it because chagrin used it forever as well.

KChiefsQT 09-07-2006 12:36 PM

Quote:

I don't even know what the hell it means, it's just Chagrin's favorite word so I thought I'd throw itin there for him.

Brock 09-07-2006 12:36 PM

Quote:

I pity the fool that does that.

Mr. Kotter 09-07-2006 12:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luv

Take the thing to Midas, and put the $180 on your credit card. Duh.:rolleyes:

Sheesh. You gonna deprive the planet of streaming video of you and QT slummin' in Westport the night before a game? That would be such a fitting conclusion to this thread.....heh. ;)

If you hit the Country joint about 11 pm, you can probably squeeze a couple of quickies in before the bars close....just say you are a Chief's Cheerleader.

KChiefsQT 09-07-2006 12:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NewChief
I think she's using it because chagrin used it forever as well.

you got it.

chagrin 09-07-2006 12:37 PM

Quote:

The light, the heat?

Well played sir