ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Poop Let's talk about "true fans" (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=272743)

J Diddy 05-03-2013 10:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frazod (Post 9654876)
Optimistic because they signed Daniel. Of course, this is predicated upon Smith's impending season ending injury that will allow Daniel to become the starter.

Yes, I'm a shameless MU homer. **** off if you don't like it. And if you're from Kansas and don't like it, **** off and die.

I see that syphilis treatment isn't going as planned. Hope it gets better buddy.

notorious 05-03-2013 10:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frazod (Post 9654876)
Optimistic because they signed Daniel. Of course, this is predicated upon Smith's impending season ending injury that will allow Daniel to become the starter.

Yes, I'm a shameless MU homer. **** off if you don't like it. And if you're from Kansas and don't like it, **** off and die.

I don't care if our QB is the devil himself if he leads us to playoff wins and a SB.

Frazod 05-03-2013 10:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by J Diddy (Post 9654916)
I see that syphilis treatment isn't going as planned. Hope it gets better buddy.

hater :harumph:

saphojunkie 05-03-2013 10:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marcellus the True (Post 9654868)
I would honestly call myself a 2.5.

I want to be optimistic but I get as pissed as anyone when things are going bad.

I am trying to stay balanced but the more I get slammed by the 4's and 5's it makes me want to push back making me look like a 1.

x1000

If the pessimists were slightly less obnoxious in their self-righteous bitching it wouldn't force balanced fans into homerism.

ModSocks 05-03-2013 10:42 AM

The majority of the forum probably falls in the 3-4 category. However, people are so desperate to win an argument that these 3's & 4's get over dramatic and label each other as 1's & 5's.

Too many people over-sensationalize someone else's views in order to prop themselves up.

Hell, just look at this thread if you need proof.

RunKC 05-03-2013 10:44 AM

I think that the total naysayers are either trolls or former homers who are truly homers on the inside but have gone "rogue".
I don't understand why people think that a player being the best option at this time makes them a homer, especially when they share the same idea to replace "said player" in the near future.

HemiEd 05-03-2013 11:03 AM

By your definition I would fit into the "naysayer" slot, but I think I am balanced.

Mosbonian 05-03-2013 11:05 AM

I would say a 3 for me....I'm not particularly thrilled about the Alex Smith trade and what we gave up. But I wasn't much on the Geno bandwagon either.....

Had Pioli been allowed to stay I would have been a definite 5....but I will give Andy Reid the benefit of the doubt for now.

notorious 05-03-2013 11:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mosbonian (Post 9654969)
Had ***** been allowed to stay I would have been a definite 5.

I would have been a 1 if Pioli stayed.

DEFCON 1

Just Passin' By 05-03-2013 11:22 AM

The place to find the liars is usually going to be #3. Most people in any fan base will claim that they are balanced, and most people area full of shit when they make that claim. Here, the poster norm is probably #4.

It's almost a polar opposite of most team boards I read, although the dynamics are similar. JetsInsider, for example, has the "SOJF" insult instead of "true fan", but its populated mostly by homers, optimists and people who just hate every other team. If your #4 posters here think the "true fans" are bad, try reading Ray Ray on JI for a little while.

Even your most wide eyed homers around here are cynical bastards compared to him.

King_Chief_Fan 05-03-2013 11:24 AM

If we want to use the term "real fans" in the manner in which it is used, I think it should be o.k. to refer to the other end of the spectrum to be labeled, "dumb asses".......:p

ModSocks 05-03-2013 11:29 AM

You guys should find the original "True Fans" post, which sparked this whole thing (well, that and Carl Peterson).....I think it was made by Hamas iirc. Everyone throws the term around on this forum, but i have to wonder how many remember the original post.

Old Dog 05-03-2013 11:30 AM

I would put myself slightly closer to 4 than 3.

T-post Tom 05-03-2013 11:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saul Good (Post 9654812)
This place is like a shitty stand-up comedian who thinks he's really smart and witty but isn't, so he masks it by doing the "perpetually pissed off guy" schtick.

Why people think ranting and raving makes them look like they know what they're talking about is beyond me.

So if he REALLY believes that he's smart & witty, why does he need to "mask" that he's not? He doesn't realize that he's not smart & witty, so he wouldn't recognize the need to mask anything, right? Are you trying to show us how smart you are? :p

RyFo18 05-03-2013 11:33 AM

I've been through phases where I've belonged within all 5 of these categories.