ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Press conference (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=271103)

Fish 03-13-2013 04:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by J Diddy (Post 9494312)
Holy freaking cow. Alex Smith has no idea who is on this team.

But...... KC was definitely his choice among franchises he wanted to go to.

Riiiiight...

What a ****ing mess..

kcxiv 03-13-2013 04:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dunerdr (Post 9494444)
We should flood that shit with cp realism and watch them cry.

i did i posted, wrong smith :( and i got alot of Geno smith sux! lol Well, hey so does Alex Smith. lol

ModSocks 03-13-2013 04:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fruit Ninja (Post 9494468)
i did i posted, wrong smith :( and i got alot of Geno smith sux! lol Well, hey so does Alex Smith. lol

I saw that. I got in there too, but the rest of my messages were screened out.

DTLB58 03-13-2013 04:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jerm (Post 9494355)
Dorsey is gonna skull**** Teicher....

He acted like a total Dick. Jesus. :doh!:

Al Bundy 03-13-2013 04:32 PM

Sorry guys.

Scorp 03-13-2013 04:34 PM

Christ almighty.............this franchise is dooooooooooomed FOREVER!

In58men 03-13-2013 04:34 PM

@nflnetwork: The new starting QB for the @kcchiefs will join us in moments.

Ebolapox 03-13-2013 04:35 PM

I'll say this--they HAVE A LOT TO ****ING PROVE. they're starting out the new regime about five feet underground--to make headway, GET OUT OF THE ****ING HOLE, yeah? how do you do that? by BEING RIGHT ABOUT THE QB, GENO SMITH AND EVERY ****ING QB BUSTING HARD, and WINNING PLAYOFF GAMES (a ****ing super bowl would be nice).

I'm done being patient watching the same ****ing shit every ****ing year. you do things the wrong ****ing way EVERY GODDAMNED TIME, you GET NO ****ING SLACK.

OrtonsPiercedTaint 03-13-2013 04:36 PM

IN case it was missed, Matt Cassel is on vacation.

WakkaWakka 03-13-2013 04:37 PM

“@DannyParkins: Talked to #Chiefs GM John Dorsey away from the media and he says it's absolutely fair to say they view Alex Smith as longterm answer at QB.”

**** me

DTLB58 03-13-2013 04:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bugeater (Post 9494373)
Because he was available?

Yep, that's what I was thinking. Didn't like anyone on the current roster. Didn't like any rookies. Thought he was the best available via FA or trades to help win right now.

With the WCO you don't have to have the most physical talent in the world.

ModSocks 03-13-2013 04:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ebolapox (Post 9494491)
I'll say this--they HAVE A LOT TO ****ING PROVE. they're starting out the new regime about five feet underground--to make headway, GET OUT OF THE ****ING HOLE, yeah? how do you do that? by BEING RIGHT ABOUT THE QB, GENO SMITH AND EVERY ****ING QB BUSTING HARD, and WINNING PLAYOFF GAMES (a ****ing super bowl would be nice).

I'm done being patient watching the same ****ing shit every ****ing year. you do things the wrong ****ing way EVERY GODDAMNED TIME, you GET NO ****ING SLACK.

Reading this is like listening to radio edited gangster rap

BossChief 03-13-2013 04:37 PM

Haha.

They are sticking the knife in Piolis side and he is feeling it. Lashed back at Rich eisen saying "that was unneeded" or something after they moved on to the logical point of when to release Cassel.

Pioli almost cried and was basically pleading for the Chiefs to release him.

Scorp 03-13-2013 04:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OrtonsPiercedTaint (Post 9494495)
IN case it was missed, Matt Cassel is on vacation.

Well if it makes you feel any better Matt Casshole 2.0 is our starting QB. :banghead:

In58men 03-13-2013 04:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ebolapox (Post 9494491)

*chest bump*

I know that feel bro