ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Start Charles in fantasy Week 4 or wait and see? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=302571)

SAGA45 10-01-2016 06:58 PM

Start Charles in fantasy Week 4 or wait and see?

I've got Charles AND Ware on my squad. I have Lacy but he's on a bye. I've got Gronk as well...and Gronk is the reason I'm leery of starting Charles because...as you fantasy guys know...Gronk laid an egg in his first game back as the Pats "eased him back into the lineup".

Chiefs will reportedly be doing the same with Charles..."easing him back" with likely limited touches. Do I start Charles and gamble that he goes beast in his first game back? Or sit him in favor of Ware.

Mind you I also have Gurley, Artis-Payne(Panthers), McKinnon (Vikings), and Darkwa (Giants) as my other options at RB....with two RB slots and a flex.

Any advice?

hometeam 10-01-2016 06:59 PM

im in the same boat (starting artis-payne instead of JC) but pretty sure this a subforum for this exact thing.

Shaid 10-01-2016 07:00 PM

Wait, I have Ware but am using another option this weekend as well, even though I'm still tempted.

SAGA45 10-01-2016 07:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hometeam (Post 12458909)
im in the same boat (starting artis-payne instead of JC) but pretty sure this a subforum for this exact thing.

Yeah...I saw the sub forum but needed the more immediate exposure response of the main forum due to time constraints lol. Mods please forgive me!

Coochie liquor 10-01-2016 09:37 PM

I'm thinking about starting Alex Smith over Clevelands kicker. Is that a good option this week?

TigeRRUppeRRcut 10-01-2016 09:41 PM

Lol at all the people on CP who had Dwayne bowe in their keeper leagues

Ming the Merciless 10-01-2016 10:36 PM

Pitt got ran the ****.over last game IIRC

Start ware IMO

hometeam 10-01-2016 10:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TigerUppercut (Post 12459076)
Lol at all the people on CP who had Dwayne bowe in their keeper leagues

what year is this?

BWillie 10-02-2016 12:28 AM

I would not start Charles in any way shape or form unless in a large draft kings tournament & only if he was cheaper than at least 20 other RBs

Nickhead 10-02-2016 01:21 AM

i stayed away from charles in last years drafts. for good reason. love me some charles but to start him now, only shows how desperate you are for running backs.

CoMoChief 10-02-2016 02:12 AM

i'm gonna wait n see.

but i usually get ****ed in these kinds of situations in ffl.

but charles is heading into a bye week, so i'm pretty much assuming at this point he's gonna be on a strict snap count, and kc is going to treat this like a pre-season game for charles in terms of workload.

i'm gonna stick to my guns and sit him. though im in a 10 team league and i have a rb as a flex and currently have mccoy, blounte, and gordon as my starters. i dont exactly need charles right now. I took a flyer on josh gordon with like my 2nd or 3rd to last pick hoping that he'd be able to play and would be a steal of draft and damn it didn't work out. Now I need a (dominant) wr. maybe charles can be some good trade bait after the bye week.

Nickhead 10-02-2016 02:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CoMoChief (Post 12459236)
i'm gonna wait n see.

but i usually get ****ed in these kinds of situations in ffl.

but charles is heading into a bye week, so i'm pretty much assuming at this point he's gonna be on a strict snap count, and kc is going to treat this like a pre-season game for charles in terms of workload.

i'm gonna stick to my guns and sit him. though im in a 10 team league and i have a rb as a flex and currently have mccoy, blounte, and gordon as my starters. i dont exactly need charles right now. I took a flyer on josh gordon with like my 2nd or 3rd to last pick hoping that he'd be able to play and would be a steal of draft and damn it didn't work out. Now I need a (dominant) wr. maybe charles can be some good trade bait after the bye week.

if charles does play, i say one in five snaps hes a decoy, and is out of the way of harm.

rico 10-02-2016 06:33 AM

I think Ware is a safer bet right now. I think Ware will still have some good fantasy scores when Jamaal is back full time.

Couch-Potato 10-02-2016 08:10 AM

Starting JC today! He's good for a TD if he plays. Reid has to get JC some confidence going into the bye week.

Hog's Gone Fishin 10-02-2016 08:17 AM

Charles will play sparingly today. When he's in they will key on him. If Andys smart he will use him as a decoy.

I wouldn't play him in fantasy.