ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Hall of Classics (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   Relationship Problem (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=205990)

DeezNutz 04-16-2009 12:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Katipan (Post 5675625)
Just what is the black market value for your sperm?

Inquiring entrepreneurial minds need to know.

Sentimental value, primarily.

In my younger days, I would eulogize any that met tissue and needed flushing.

CoMoChief 04-16-2009 12:16 PM

The whole texting thing where she deletes them etc is a huge red flag.

DO NOT move in with this girl. You're asking for a world of hurt if you do.

Just leave her. If she really likes you she will try to get you back, then the ball is in your court and you can tell her how things should be if you're gonna be in a relationship.

Jilly 04-16-2009 12:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Katipan (Post 5675635)
She wouldn't act like this if you were as good at Halo as Hootie is.

ROFL

keg in kc 04-16-2009 12:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CatLuvinChief (Post 5675638)

Yeah, that stood out to me. You don't do that unless you're hiding something.

Gonzo 04-16-2009 12:17 PM

Quote:

ROFL

MOhillbilly 04-16-2009 12:18 PM

if nothing else crush her spirit on the way out the door.

Donger 04-16-2009 12:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Katipan (Post 5675625)
Just what is the black market value for your sperm?

Inquiring entrepreneurial minds need to know.

I was offered $1,000 once for mine.

Gonzo 04-16-2009 12:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Donger (Post 5675649)
I was offered $1,000 once for mine.

Each? Or a batch deal? :D

Pneuma 04-16-2009 12:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DeezNutz (Post 5675620)
I wouldn't even waste my valuable sperm on ****ing her one last time.

Be glad you found all this out now before you moved in together. Sucks now, but you're very fortunate.

I wouldn't go that far. If you can handle it emotionally, I would suggest that you tell her you want to slow things down. Don't move in together. Find some new women to date and keep her as a around as a hookup.

If you can't handle the idea of her fucking other dudes, call it quits now.

Going down this path without you checking your girl is going to get you castrated, broke, and depressed.

I know from my own experience...easier now then it will ever be.

Remember you are the catch not her. She dosn't respect or deserve you. It only gets worse.

RustShack 04-16-2009 12:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sedated (Post 5675621)
she seems to have no clue how to respect her boyfriend and relationship.

I've felt that way for a pretty long time now and tried talking to her about it many times... she just doesn't understand. I don't get how she was in a two year relationship before me.

Hootie 04-16-2009 12:22 PM

Quote:

I'll boost him for a one month.

Jilly 04-16-2009 12:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hootie (Post 5675660)
I'll boost him for a one month.

Why'd you disappear from your own thread?

DeezNutz 04-16-2009 12:23 PM

ROFL

At everyone saying, "Whoa, whoa..." to my "I wouldn't even **** her again" post.

Well, I wouldn't. I can go from 0 to totally uncaring in a blink.

Plus a man has to have confidence in his ability to pull new strange. The last thing I'm worried about is getting laid.

Hootie 04-16-2009 12:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jilly (Post 5675661)
Why'd you disappear from your own thread?

went to mccallisters! and now the cubs game is on

BigCatDaddy 04-16-2009 12:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RustShack (Post 5675656)
I've felt that way for a pretty long time now and tried talking to her about it many times... she just doesn't understand. I don't get how she was in a two year relationship before me.

Let me guess, she is a goddess in the sack, yes?

Hootie 04-16-2009 12:24 PM

as for ol' rustshack...sounds like my first girlfriend...better to ditch her now then to give her the satisfaction of ****ing around behind your back and playing her little games...

I don't compete for girls...if a girl wants to hold a competition between me and someone else I bow out...**** giving someone that sort of satisfaction.

Donger 04-16-2009 12:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gonzo (Post 5675653)
Each? Or a batch deal? :D

Per ejaculation.

bigdreams1 04-16-2009 12:27 PM

Quote:

Dude I'm 23 and im in the outs with my girl. This is the exact same shit i was dealing with. She would text her x bf's and delete the shit they were saying. Last summer she went to chicago for an internship and was hangin out with the guys she worked with and wouldnt answer my phone or texts when she was with them. She eventually stayed at dudes house and said she just slept in his bed. ha My only advise is that I took her back and the same shit keeps happening with her havin her x over and goin on girls nights and me finding out shes beggin her x to come hang out with them. **** it get out now and don't waste time like i did. It got me no where. No one deserves to be treated like that and she just doesnt give a **** about u if shes doing it. This is from my experience very recently like 2 months ago after a 2 year relationship with this shit happening the whole time. Ditch the bitch!!

Gonzo 04-16-2009 12:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Donger (Post 5675673)
Per ejaculation.

Excellent.
I tried that once but couldn't get Mrs. Gonzo to spit in a cup. (Old Joke)

Mr. Plow 04-16-2009 12:29 PM

Here's the deal. I text some women friends - just joking shit. But, I text guys the same shit. I'm an equal opportunity texter. If my wife questions what I'm sending, I don't hesitate to show it to her. My thoughts - and exactly what I have told my wife - is that if I am texting someone and I can't let her read what I wrote, I shouldn't be sending it and it's probably inappropriate.

Sorry to hear about all this shit, but it's not worth the heartache it will cause - get out of the relationship now. Don't give her the chance to explain, just stop communicating with her.

Mr. Flopnuts 04-16-2009 12:40 PM

Quote:

You're alive!!! Is she? :D

Lumpy 04-16-2009 12:41 PM

Relationships die when honesty is replaced w/ secrets. I'm sry that ur going through this **** RustShack. It sucks, trust me.

Sure-Oz 04-16-2009 12:53 PM

Well its time to move on Rustshack, id probably give it some space and time, and definetly NOT move in together.

You'll find out if she really cares or that you are better off not being with her, if it isn't obvious already.

RJ 04-16-2009 12:53 PM

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/E8x3RLGj-KU&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/E8x3RLGj-KU&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

The Franchise 04-16-2009 12:54 PM

Sorry man. Better to find out now. End it with the bitch and go out and have a good time. She obviously doesn't care about your feelings....so **** hers.

I personally would **** her one last time....blow it on her face.....throw her clothes at her and tell her to get the **** out of MY house. Better yet....do it at hers.

Gravedigger 04-16-2009 12:56 PM

Yeah don't freak out on her but tell her your reasoning and say that it is warranted. She'll pull the jealousy card on you, but let her know that it is a real concern and that you don't know if moving in with a woman who trepidates and stalls on these sorts of questions is the right thing to do at the moment.

Delano 04-16-2009 01:01 PM

Quote:

It sounds like you are working on things a lot harder than she is. You probably deserve better, brah.

Priest31kc 04-16-2009 01:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CatLuvinChief (Post 5675638)

DO NOT move in with this girl. You're asking for a world of hurt if you do.

Just leave her. If she really likes you she will try to get you back, then the ball is in your court and you can tell her how things should be if you're gonna be in a relationship.

Agreed.

Leave her man, there's better out there for you. F*** that. Me and my girl have been together for like 4 years and we never cheated on each other once, we trust each other completely, and we never hide anything or hold any secrets. Deleting text messages from this guy should be enough to tell you what you need to know.

Get the hell out and like Cat said if she really wants to be with you, she'll try and get you back and now you're in control of the relationship.

I'd go out with your friends and party your ass off this weekend and screw some other chick. I know this probably hurts pretty bad since you've been with her for a long time now, probably hurts really really bad, but you will eventually get over it if she doesnt want you back or you even dont want to take her back.

OmahaChief 04-16-2009 01:04 PM

At this point you cannont move in together. At this point someone else has got her interest and attention. As a guy you know that we seldom see things as just friends and on the odd chance your lady does see it as just friends I think we all know the guy is most likley wanting to get into your girls pants.

I have not read this entire thread but if you have been together long enough to move in it must have been a serious relationship. I would think she would understand your concerns, if she does not it just further shows she is not the right chick for you.

Tough situation for you and I am sure there could be heartbreak but better to find out now then to be stuck in a lease or something with her.

Good luck.

Pants 04-16-2009 01:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Priest31kc (Post 5675767)
Agreed.

Leave her man, there's better out there for you. F*** that. Me and my girl have been together for like 4 years and we never cheated on each other once, we trust each other completely, and we never hide anything or hold any secrets. Deleting text messages from this guy should be enough to tell you what you need to know.

Get the hell out and like Cat said if she really wants to be with you, she'll try and get you back and now you're in control of the relationship.

I'd go out with your friends and party your ass off this weekend and screw some other chick. I know this probably hurts pretty bad since you've been with her for a long time now, probably hurts really really bad, but you will eventually get over it if she doesnt want you back or you even dont want to take her back.

Yeah, life will seem like shit for the first few month, but that's better than the alternative.

RustShack 04-16-2009 01:24 PM

She says its just as friends and if the guys tries anything shes done with him... she told me what the deleted text said and her reasoning is she knew I would get mad... she claims it said "I'm glad we all got to hang out tonight" I said how can you not see that he likes you, and she said how can you think he does. I said I'm a guy and I've seen this happen, hell I've been him before. She just doesn't get it...

Pants 04-16-2009 01:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RustShack (Post 5675806)
She says its just as friends and if the guys tries anything shes done with him... she told me what the deleted text said and her reasoning is she knew I would get mad... she claims it said "I'm glad we all got to hang out tonight" I said how can you not see that he likes you, and she said how can you think he does. I said I'm a guy and I've seen this happen, hell I've been him before. She just doesn't get it...

Dude, is she ignorant and or reeruned? You don't go to see a movie with a ****ing dude when you're involved with someone. Period.

I can't believe the shit I'm reading.

Mr. Flopnuts 04-16-2009 01:26 PM

Quote:

Honestly dude, she gets it. You don't. I'm sorry to have to say that to you, but it's time to go. I promise.

Stewie 04-16-2009 01:27 PM

Dude, she's a liar and a cheat. As tough as it will be to break it off, do it yesterday.

Stewie 04-16-2009 01:28 PM

Dude, dude, dude... ROFL

QuikSsurfer 04-16-2009 01:28 PM

This is getting aggravating... dump her.

Lumpy 04-16-2009 01:29 PM

Quote:

Ask yourself this: If they were innocent txts, why would she delete them?

The Franchise 04-16-2009 01:30 PM

Just get rid of her man....it's the best thing for both of you.

Jilly 04-16-2009 01:31 PM

Quote:

I would ask her why it's so important for her to go with this guy. What does it mean to her? is this some friendship that she cant' live without? Is it worth your relationship with her for her to go out with him?

Pants 04-16-2009 01:32 PM

Seriously, tell her to put herself in your shoes, if she says she'd be cool with it, call your ex or any other girl you know and start going places with them. Or better yet, smile and walk away.

DeezNutz 04-16-2009 01:32 PM

I know it's easy for people who aren't involved to offer blunt advice because they have no emotional investment.

But there's a reason why the suggestions you're getting are all about the same...

In the long term, you're going to be very happy to have this chapter in your life behind you.

Pants 04-16-2009 01:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DeezNutz (Post 5675827)
I know it's easy for people who aren't involved to offer blunt advice because they have no emotional investment.

But there's a reason why the suggestions you're getting are all about the same...

In the long term, you're going to be very happy to have this chapter in your life behind you.

We've all been through break ups. In this case, the sooner you do it, the less you will hurt in the end. Like I said before, the world is just a shitty place after a break up, but eventually everything goes back to normal.

Mr. Flopnuts 04-16-2009 01:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DeezNutz (Post 5675827)

Exactly. Risk vs. reward can't look very good at this point. How long have you guys been together? If it's this way now, how will it be in 5 years? 10? 20? Once you have kids, it's all ****ing over.

keg in kc 04-16-2009 01:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Metrolike (Post 5675831)
We've all been through break ups. In this case, the sooner you do it, the less you will hurt in the end. Like I said before, the world is just a shitty place after a break up, but eventually everything goes back to normal.

I don't know, I generally find the sun brighter, the air fresher, the grass greener, the food tastes better.

Maybe I've just dated the wrong psychopathic emotional vampires.

DeezNutz 04-16-2009 01:37 PM

I have more blunt advice that will definitely help:

http://blog.wired.com/wiredscience/i...0/24/blunt.jpg

Mr. Flopnuts 04-16-2009 01:37 PM

1 thing to keep in mind here Rustshack, people usually get lit up in these threads. You're not. You obviously have the board's respect at this point. Yet they're all telling you the same thing. Good luck with whatever you decide to do.

Bowser 04-16-2009 01:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by keg in kc (Post 5675835)
I don't know, I generally find the sun brighter, the air fresher, the grass greener, the food tastes better.

Wait, there are different types?

DeezNutz 04-16-2009 01:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by keg in kc (Post 5675835)

Yep.

It's like taking a wonderful, enormous, double-tapered shit.

Bowser 04-16-2009 01:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DeezNutz (Post 5675842)
Yep.

It's like taking a wonderful, enormous, double-tapered shit.

Yeah, those are the best.

*stares out thoughtfully over thinking pool*

Iowanian 04-16-2009 01:44 PM

She's lieing and hiding things. Dump her.

I'd go for the mind-F like Mohillbilly suggested.

Tell her something like "I'm letting you go because you've got 1 buttcheek that is shaped strangely, and I can't get over it".

She'll spend the next 5 years turning in circles like a dog chasing its tail trying to look at her butt every time she's naked or puts on a new outfit....

It'll be awesome. Wish I'd have thought of it back when I was breaking hearts and wombs.

Mr. Plow 04-16-2009 01:45 PM

Tell her one nipple is lower on her boob than the other....that will bug the shit out of her.

T-post Tom 04-16-2009 01:46 PM

Quote:

Dude, she gets it. Cut and run, bro.

Iowanian 04-16-2009 01:52 PM

Quote:

She says its just as friends and if the guys tries anything shes done with him... ...

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/zc7UOUU4wo0&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/zc7UOUU4wo0&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Bowser 04-16-2009 01:52 PM

And yes, cut bait and move on.

Iowanian 04-16-2009 01:54 PM

http://www.podbean.com/image-logos/20605_logo.jpg

Hootie 04-16-2009 01:55 PM

Biz Markie! LMAO

I can't believe he was only a one hit wonder ROFL

Iowanian 04-16-2009 01:56 PM

Have you ever met a girl that you tried to date
But a year to make love she wanted you to wait
Let me tell ya a story of my situation
I was talkin' to this girl from the U.S. nation
The way that I met her was on tour at a concert
She had long hair and a short miniskirt
I just got onstage drippin', pourin' with sweat
I was walkin' through the crowd and guess who I met
I whispered in her ear, "Come to the picture booth
So I can ask you some questions to see if your hundred proof"
I asked her her name, she said blah-blah-blah
She had 9/10 pants and a very big bra
I took a couple of flicks and she was enthused
I said, "How do you like the show?"
she said, "I was very amused"
I started throwin' bass, she started throwin' back mid-range
But when I sprung the question, she acted kind of strange
Then when I asked, "Do ya have a man?" she tried to pretend
She said, "No I don't, I only have a friend"
Come on, I'm not even goin' for it
This is what I'm goin' sing

You, you got what I need but you say he's just a friend
And you say he's just a friend, oh baby
But you say he's just a friend, oh baby
But you say he's just a friend

So I took blah-blah's word for it at this time
I thought just havin' a friend couldn't be no crime
'Cause I have friends and that's a fact
Like Agnes, Agatha, Germaine, and Jacq
Forget about that, let's go into the story
About a girl named blah-blah-blah that adored me
So we started talkin', getttin' familiar
Spendin' a lot of time so we can build a
A relationship or some understanding
How it's gonna be in the future we was plannin'
Everything sounded so dandy and sweet
I had no idea I was in for a treat
After this was established, everything was cool
The tour was over and she went back to school
I called every day to see how she was doin'
Everytime that I called her it seemed somethin' was brewin'
I called her room, a guy picked up, and then I called again
I said, "Yo, who was that?" "Oh, he's just a friend"
Don't gimme that, don't even gimme that
Jus' bust this

And you say he's just a friend, oh baby
But you say he's just a friend, oh baby
But you say he's just a friend

So I came to her college on a surprise visit
To see my girl that was so exquisite
It was a school day, I knew she was there
The first semester of the school year
I went to a gate to ask where was her dorm
This guy made me fill out a visitor's form
He told me where it was and I as on my way
To see my baby doll, I was happy to say
I arrrived in front of the dormitory
Yo, could you tell me where is door three?
They showed me where it was for the moment
I didn't know I was in for such an event
So I came to her room and opened the door
Oh, snap! Guess what I saw?
A fella tongue-kissin' my girl in the mouth,
I was so in shock my heart went down south
So please listen to the message that I send
Don't ever talk to a girl who says she just has a friend

Iowanian 04-16-2009 01:59 PM

"your moms is so poor, she went to McDonalds and asked to put a shake on layaway"

Hootie 04-16-2009 02:02 PM

that video is a prime example of why being racist on xbox live is funny

Buehler445 04-16-2009 02:05 PM

Quote:

I think she does get it. If you still believe she has the best of intentions, tell her that this guy is trouble and you really REALLY don't like her hanging around with him and don't budge. She'll have to choose whether or not to cut bait with him. I'm afraid you won't like her choice.

My advice is to get the **** out now. But if you don't choose to do that, it is critically important that you communicate your concerns to her. This won't be the only time in your relationship that things won't go swimingly and you're going to have to learn to work it out at some point.

Take a long objective look at the situation before you decide what to do. The last thing you want to do is tether yourself, your finances, and your future to someone who is "fun" but is not a giving partner in a relationship. I've seen it quite a bit with myself and my buddies. The longer it goes the more painful it becomes.

Pablo 04-16-2009 03:45 PM

Quote:

Listen man..take it from one of many dudes who have been here before.

CUT YOUR LOSSES. I swear to God, if you guys make nice, you're gonna be pouring back through this thread in about 6 months or even maybe a year or two saying.."Jesus tits, those motherfuckers on CP were like the gatdamn Miss Cleo.."

True story. She gets it. The dude she's fucking around with gets it. All her single friends get it. You don't get it right now..and you'd better hope you don't make nice and end up "getting it" further down the road when there may be something more serious than moving in together on the line..Like a marriage, or a child.

Seriously, I don't care if she's a 10/10 on the hot scale and sucks dick like Claythan in church camp...put in in her ass one last time, blow a wad on her face, then blow a handful of glitter onto your spooge for a really sweet carnival-coating and call it good.

Don't walk. Don't run. Hop in a fucking car and drive your ass 120 mph away.

CoMoChief 04-16-2009 03:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GonzoRox88 (Post 5676316)

And make a stop by Quick Trip and treat yourself to a yummy spicy chicken n cheese taquito

Iowanian 04-16-2009 03:54 PM

Count me. I've lost a 2-3yr girlfriend to "just a friend".....a dipshit of such epic proportions that I never in a million years saw him as a threat to pull my pussy.

Because of how emotions work, you won't dump her, you'll put up with this for a while, and I'm guessing around the 4th of July, probably a month after you've moved in with her anyway against all advice, you'll be back in here for with your consolation prize thread.

I'll bet your buddies are telling you the same thing. Aren't they?

sedated 04-16-2009 03:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iowanian (Post 5676348)

you mean the ones that aren't fukn his girl?

Beerfund 04-16-2009 03:58 PM

Quote:

CUT YOUR LOSSES. I swear to God, if you guys make nice, you're gonna be pouring back through this thread in about 6 months or even maybe a year or two saying.."Jesus tits, those motherfuckers on CP were like the gatdamn Miss Cleo.."

True story. She gets it. The dude she's fucking around with gets it. All her single friends get it. You don't get it right now..and you'd better hope you don't make nice and end up "getting it" further down the road when there may be something more serious than moving in together on the line..Like a marriage, or a child.

Seriously, I don't care if she's a 10/10 on the hot scale and sucks dick like Claythan in church camp...put in in her ass one last time, blow a wad on her face, then blow a handful of glitter onto your spooge for a really sweet carnival-coating and call it good.

for real, violate that bitch and go

Mecca 04-16-2009 04:01 PM

Tell her your going to the movies with a girl, watch her reaction then go, "see".

Demonpenz 04-16-2009 04:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iowanian (Post 5676348)
Count me. I've lost a 2-3yr girlfriend to "just a friend".....a dipshit of such epic proportions that I never in a million years saw him as a threat to pull my pussy.

Because of how emotions work, you won't dump her, you'll put up with this for a while, and I'm guessing around the 4th of July, probably a month after you've moved in with her anyway against all advice, you'll be back in here for with your consolation prize thread.

I still alittle guilty about that sorry

Iowanian 04-16-2009 04:05 PM

If you stutter, I'm sorry I punched out the windows of your El Camino.

well, not really. **** you. That felt pretty good.

aturnis 04-16-2009 04:09 PM

Women are naive. Even if he is hot after her twat, she'll deny any thought of him putting the moves on her. It's up to her whether or not you're worth it to her. I'd say **** it.

keg in kc 04-16-2009 04:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mecca (Post 5676375)
Tell her your going to the movies with a girl, watch her reaction then go, "see".

Have a friend text you, but overtly hide the messages from her. Then say "it's just [hot girl you both know]".

Demonpenz 04-16-2009 04:10 PM

i don't know what that means, but I am sure it was funny lmao

aturnis 04-16-2009 04:13 PM

Besides dude, you're 20, in Waterloo(Waterloo/Cedar Falls two small college towns). Let her walk, then, grab some little college bitch. Trust me, you'll thank me later.

RJ 04-16-2009 04:18 PM

Quote:

Outstanding post, scathingly to the point yet with a touch of wry humor. If that doesn't do it, then I just don't know.....

RJ 04-16-2009 04:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demonpenz (Post 5676380)
I still alittle guilty about that sorry

ROFL

teedubya 04-16-2009 04:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stumppy (Post 5674754)
I can't believe you are even asking. You know wtf is going on and you know wtf you should do about it.

Man up ! Take her out one last time, get her liquored up, poke her in the but and dump her the next day.

Yes... maybe pee in my mouth, too.

Sounds like she is a ****ing whore. No offense.

Hootie 04-16-2009 04:24 PM

If the dude is only 20 wtf would he want to move in with a girl?

Craziness.

teedubya 04-16-2009 04:29 PM

Stay single until like 28... trust me.

the Talking Can 04-16-2009 04:31 PM

definitely bang her one more time....total grudge ****

keg in kc 04-16-2009 04:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ari Chi3fs (Post 5676476)
Stay single until like 28... trust me.

28's pushing it. I'd say 35. Or 55. Or 95.

L.A. Chieffan 04-16-2009 04:33 PM

**** that. stay a bachelor foreva dawg. hit up all them fine honeys fo the rest of yo life no strings attached. line up and run a train aint no thang!