ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Football ***Official College Football week of 10/25 thread*** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=195075)

chiefs1111 10-25-2008 02:01 PM

touchdown UGA 14-7 over LSU

CupidStunt 10-25-2008 02:01 PM

Stafford looks brilliant. He's making necessary NFL throws look easy. Needs to work on his deep touch and accuracy, but that'll come. Gunslingers often overthrow guys a lot at an early age.

Bearcat 10-25-2008 02:16 PM

I'm thinking if Bo Pelini ever wants to go back to LSU....

21-7 Georgia

jaa1025 10-25-2008 02:18 PM

I've been really impressed with both QB's in the KSU-OU. Freeman made some of the best throws I've ever seen. He also made a couple mistakes. The first was trying to throw when he should have just taken the sack. His arm was hit and the ball fluttered right into the DB. The 2nd INT was all his fault when the OU player jumped in front if the quick slant. The 3rd INT wasn't his fault. He was very accurate and showed ability to stand in the pocket and evade/break tackles when the pocket collapsed. He needs to hold on the ball better...

Bradford, was very accurate...more than I thought he was. He has great talent around him and when his WR's hold onto the ball, he's even better.

I'd be happy with both QB's in a Chiefs uniform.

chiefs1111 10-25-2008 02:19 PM

UGA looking good so far

58-4ever 10-25-2008 02:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jaa1025 (Post 5150600)
I've been really impressed with both QB's in the KSU-OU. Freeman made some of the best throws I've ever seen. He also made a couple mistakes. The first was trying to throw when he should have just taken the sack. His arm was hit and the ball fluttered right into the DB. The 2nd INT was all his fault when the OU player jumped in front if the quick slant. The 3rd INT wasn't his fault. He was very accurate and showed ability to stand in the pocket and evade/break tackles when the pocket collapsed. He needs to hold on the ball better...

Bradford, was very accurate...more than I thought he was. He has great talent around him and when his WR's hold onto the ball, he's even better.

I'd be happy with both QB's in a Chiefs uniform.

sooo. you'd be happy with 3 INTs a game? what's his ratio now?

the Talking Can 10-25-2008 02:21 PM

stafford sucks

we should draft a LB with out #1 pick...[/true fans]

stafford reads the blitz, changes the play, isolates his WR on a safety and throws a TD in the red zone....21-7 Georgia

L.A. Chieffan 10-25-2008 02:23 PM

Stafford looks like a #1 QB today. I'm getting a hard-on for him

mylittlepony 10-25-2008 02:27 PM

Herm was also watching the game touching himself when he heard the kicker just set a record.

KChiefs1 10-25-2008 02:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lj4mvp (Post 5150581)
Stafford looks brilliant. He's making necessary NFL throws look easy. Needs to work on his deep touch and accuracy, but that'll come. Gunslingers often overthrow guys a lot at an early age.

I'm not gay...but I want this guy bad.:)

milkman 10-25-2008 02:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the Talking Can (Post 5150608)
stafford sucks

we should draft a LB with out #1 pick...[/true fans]

stafford reads the blitz, changes the play, isolates his WR on a safety and throws a TD in the red zone....21-7 Georgia

Power went out here, and I missed the first part of this game.

Got it back just in time to see the replay.

It was a thing of beauty to watch.

jaa1025 10-25-2008 02:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 58-4ever (Post 5150606)
sooo. you'd be happy with 3 INTs a game? what's his ratio now?

3 ints a game? I guess his 5 int's in the season spread out over 8 games equates to 3 ints a game now in your world? Only 1 of those INT's was a bad throw. The first, his arm was hit during the throw and the 3rd, the ball popped up after it hit the receiver in his lead shoulder.

His ratio is still 3-1, which is better than most QB's. He plays on a poorly coached team with bad talent and NO running game, which makes that stat even better. He does more with less and if he played for a team like OU, he would be doing the same thing Bradford is doing or even better.

mylittlepony 10-25-2008 02:52 PM

Herman Johnson sure has opened up some big holes tonight aswell.

BWillie 10-25-2008 02:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KChiefs1 (Post 5150648)
I'm not gay...but I want this guy bad.:)

I'm still not sold on him. He's thrown as many interceptions as touchdowns the last 3 games.

58-4ever 10-25-2008 03:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jaa1025 (Post 5150667)
3 ints a game? I guess his 5 int's in the season spread out over 8 games equates to 3 ints a game now in your world? Only 1 of those INT's was a bad throw. The first, his arm was hit during the throw and the 3rd, the ball popped up after it hit the receiver in his lead shoulder.

His ratio is still 3-1, which is better than most QB's. He plays on a poorly coached team with bad talent and NO running game, which makes that stat even better. He does more with less and if he played for a team like OU, he would be doing the same thing Stafford is doing or even better.

He has only played one decent team son!