ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Food and Drink Drink of choice tonight? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=118490)

Mr. Kotter 11-23-2005 12:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by raiderhader
Sour Turkey for a Thanksgiving Day all alone. Sounds appropriate to me.

Alone? Seriously? Wow.

If you wanted, if I were you I'd find someone at work....a neighbor....to go have the meal with...

Otherwise, if you are fine with it....I'd enjoy the hell out of no one askin' "haven't you seen enough Football today?" or "should you really have another beer?" Hell, I'm lookin' forward to the day I can do that...even if it's for just one year...

Raiderhater 11-23-2005 12:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Kotter
Alone? Seriously? Wow.

If you wanted, if I were you I'd find someone at work....a neighbor....to go have the meal with...

Otherwise, if you are fine with it....I'd enjoy the hell out of no one askin' "haven't you seen enough Football today?" or "should you really have another beer?" Hell, I'm lookin' forward to the day I can do that...even if it's for just one year...

My family is abandoning me to spend Thanksgiving in NM with my youngest brother. My other brother was supposed to stay but he managed to get time off from work, he's flying out tomorrow. Being the FNG at my job, there was no way my request for the time off was going to get the response I wanted. Plus, having spent two months with out work, I really can't afford the time off anyway.

I had an invite from a family that we are friends with, but to this point I have been leaning against it. They are supposed to have a lot of family over, and I do not wish to impose. I think I'll just stay home, start drinking egg nog in the morning while watching the parade, continue to get drunk as the day passes while eating a T-bone, watching football, and whatever Christmas specials they are showing on tv that night.

Raiderhater 11-23-2005 12:39 AM

On the bright side, my mom fixed me my very own pie (my favorite kind, cherry raspberry) and four minature pies to enjoy (two apple, two pumpkin). :thumb:

Mmmm pie! :drool:

Mr. Kotter 11-23-2005 12:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by raiderhader
On the bright side, my mom fixed me my very own pie (my favorite kind, cherry raspberry) and four minature pies to enjoy (two apple, two pumpkin). :thumb:

Mmmm pie! :drool:

I remember reading that.

Unless you have SERVED your country though, I'll assume you have the integrity to save those pies for someone more deserving. :harumph:

Raiderhater 11-23-2005 12:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Kotter
I remember reading that.

Unless you have SERVED your country though, I'll assume you have the integrity to save those pies for someone more deserving. :harumph:

Uh, yeeeeeah. You keep assuming, I'll keep eating.

ENDelt260 11-23-2005 02:26 AM

I started with Sam Light. then had a lot of Pacifico. Then a Newcastle. Now, Miller Lite from an old keg.

Tomorrow I have to deal with an airport without booze. I hate that. ****ing having to drive 3.5 hours when I land. Why can't all my friends live in big cities?

Miles 11-23-2005 02:49 AM

Finised a big paper today so I ended up drinking a bit even though i shouldn't.

Reminds me. I drank a beer called Breckenridge American Hefe Proper a few days ago. Worst micro brew i have ever had. Vile stuff.

Phobia 11-23-2005 07:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Miles
Finised a big paper today so I ended up drinking a bit even though i shouldn't.

Reminds me. I drank a beer called Breckenridge American Hefe Proper a few days ago. Worst micro brew i have ever had. Vile stuff.

I'm not terribly fond of any of Breckenridge's products.

Katipan 11-23-2005 08:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ENDelt260
I started with Sam Light.

thief.

Miles 11-23-2005 04:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phobia
I'm not terribly fond of any of Breckenridge's products.

I remember it being pretty good at the brewery but I think their quailty has dropped quite a bit. Overally not just not good stuff anymore.

Extra Point 11-23-2005 04:16 PM

Tonite, Rum & Coke and it ain't no joke. Will have the inlaws and outlaws at our place tomorrow.

Mr. Kotter 11-26-2005 09:08 PM

Sittin' down with my first Seven & Seven of the night... :)

go bo 11-26-2005 09:09 PM

what?

are you drinkin' or doin' arithmetic?

Mr. Kotter 11-26-2005 09:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by go bo
what?

are you drinkin' or doin' arithmetic?

Both.

And surfin' the pol sites and the blogs. I'm talented. Multi-tasking is my middle name.

:p

KCChiefsMan 11-26-2005 09:17 PM

well I just got over a bad cold, now I'm going to celebrate that by drinking my ass off tonight.....what to drink what to drink...... :hmmm:

I might switch it up from my usual miller lite, I know most of you people who brag about the beer you drink will think I'm crazy for drinking miller lite.....but that means nothing to me :p