ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Life Former LAPD officer on rampage in So Cal (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=269787)

Imon Yourside 02-10-2013 12:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cephalic Trauma (Post 9390961)
Killer Clown, thank you for the neg rep stating "Enjoy your false pretenses and have fun killing people, I'm sure GOD will give you what you deserve. I won't even be there to say I told you so, I will however point it out now. Seriously I know you're probably in a mental institution somewhere."

I appreciate the kind words.

Wow a drama queen also? How many different personalities do you have? Feel free to ask the guys in the white coats if they have something to make you
forget about the horrible neg rep you're receiving. LMAO

KC native 02-10-2013 12:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frazod (Post 9390968)
One thing I did like is your acknowledged expertise in being a ****ing dirtbag. I guess your idea of being privileged is not being born in a dumpster behind an El Paso whorehouse, right?

And since you asked me to show how petty you really are...

Quote:

Former LAPD officer on... 02-10-2013 12:36 AM frazod We can't all mow lawns for a living.

Former LAPD officer on... 02-10-2013 12:31 AM frazod Post this one too, my little dancing monkey!
That's 3 just from tonight. Obsess much?

Frazod 02-10-2013 12:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC native (Post 9390986)
wow, now you're posting like vailpass. Bravo fatman bravo.

:deevee:

And you're just posting like the miserable lowlife bitch you've always been. Anybody who says the shit about other people's kids that you do deserves no better. I piss on you and laugh every time you post a rep comment. Maybe you should go cry to Kyle about me picking on you. Let me know how that works out for you. LMAO

KC native 02-10-2013 01:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frazod (Post 9390999)
:deevee:

And you're just posting like the miserable lowlife bitch you've always been. Anybody who says the shit about other people's kids that you do deserves no better. I piss on you and laugh every time you post a rep comment. Maybe you should go cry to Kyle about me picking on you. Let me know how that works out for you. LMAO

That poster can speak for himself. If he wasn't an outright racist douchebag towards me then I wouldn't have said what I did (he also got banned for that shit FTR).

What's funny is you think your online bullying affects anyone. You are a fatass pussy that overcompensates for his lack of fortitude with a bunch of guns and internet bullying. You are a sad little fatman.

Edit: And like usual, you feel the need to go throw rep around just to neg someone. #4 on the night and this is the second time you've gone on a spree like this with me. I live in your head bitch.

Quote:

Former LAPD officer on... 02-10-2013 12:47 AM frazod Don't you dare post this one! You'd better not!

SAUTO 02-10-2013 01:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC native (Post 9391041)
That poster can speak for himself. If he wasn't an outright racist douchebag towards me then I wouldn't have said what I did (he also got banned for that shit FTR).

What's funny is you think your online bullying affects anyone. You are a fatass pussy that overcompensates for his lack of fortitude with a bunch of guns and internet bullying. You are a sad little fatman.

Edit: And like usual, you feel the need to go throw rep around just to neg someone. #4 on the night and this is the second time you've gone on a spree like this with me. I live in your head bitch.

LMAO. YOU take this shit WAY too seriously
Posted via Mobile Device

SAUTO 02-10-2013 01:36 AM

But so does fraz.
Posted via Mobile Device

In58men 02-10-2013 01:38 AM

Calm down children

Lets all enjoy the LAPD looking like dumbasses. Agreed?

SAUTO 02-10-2013 01:40 AM

In. **** you inmem though
Posted via Mobile Device

Frazod 02-10-2013 01:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC native (Post 9391041)

Yeah, and I'm sure you never did anything to anybody to make them dislike you. Poor widdle native, just the nicest widdle guy in the whole world and all those mean ol white people keep picking on him. :deevee: There's nothing you won't stoop to and to deny it is the height of hypocrisy.

As for the rest, your whole persona here is a miserable, sniping, envious bitch. The closest you come to friendship is finding a like-minded douche and joining a pile-on (BUT IT'S DIFFERENT IN REAL LIFE, RIGHT? LMAO ). I realize that it burns your ass that people like me and think you're a piece of shit, but that's not really my fault. If you didn't keep taking potshots at me, I wouldn't give your bitch ass a second thought. Hell, I even ignored one from earlier in the week. I guess that really upset you. Sorry about that.

And I'm also sorry your old lady would have to turn 20 tricks to afford the work I had done to one of my pistols today, but again, your poor choices have nothing to do with me.

In58men 02-10-2013 01:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 9391057)
In. **** you inmem though
Posted via Mobile Device

That's not nice at all.

SAUTO 02-10-2013 01:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Inmem58 (Post 9391061)
That's not nice at all.

Oh come on buddy. I have stuck by you
Posted via Mobile Device

In58men 02-10-2013 01:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frazod (Post 9391058)
Yeah, and I'm sure you never did anything to anybody to make them dislike you. Poor widdle native, just the nicest widdle guy in the whole world and all those mean ol white people keep picking on him. :deevee: There's nothing you won't stoop to and to deny it is the height of hypocrisy.

As for the rest, your whole persona here is a miserable, sniping, envious bitch. The closest you come to friendship is finding a like-minded douche and joining a pile-on (BUT IT'S DIFFERENT IN REAL LIFE, RIGHT? LMAO ). I realize that it burns your ass that people like me and think you're a piece of shit, but that's not really my fault. If you didn't keep taking potshots at me, I wouldn't give your bitch ass a second thought. Hell, I even ignored one from earlier in the week. I guess that really upset you. Sorry about that.

And I'm also sorry your old lady would have to turn 20 tricks to afford the work I had done to one of my pistols today, but again, your poor choices have nothing to do with me.

Wow

Prayers sent

SAUTO 02-10-2013 01:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frazod (Post 9391058)

why b you have to be so mean?
Posted via Mobile Device

In58men 02-10-2013 01:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 9391062)
Oh come on buddy. I have stuck by you
Posted via Mobile Device

Blood in blood out esè

Frazod 02-10-2013 01:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 9391050)
But so does fraz.
Posted via Mobile Device

Probably. This all started with some n00b douche lying about me. I guess I could have let it go, but that's just not my nature. Then a couple of more idiots joined in, and BOOM there it is. I rarely start these things. I just don't suffer liars, douches and fools.