ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Football ***OFFICIAL NFL PLAY-OFF THREAD*** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=199326)

Nzoner 12-29-2008 11:28 AM

***OFFICIAL NFL PLAY-OFF THREAD***

It's the most wonderful time of the year,next to opening weekend I love the NFL Play-offs and am ready to start talking about all the possibilities.

Also am looking forward to how some these rookies look in the post-season as a few of them have been major contributors to their teams' success.Especially interested in seeing how Chris Johnson of the Titans performs.

Anyhow if it has to do with the NFL-Playoffs post your thoughts here.

Demonpenz 12-29-2008 11:48 AM

It is going to be wild, some good matchups. I have a feeling the Chargers are getting hot just at the right time. They are still loaded.

Buck 12-29-2008 11:57 AM

Chargers FTW.

Friendo 12-29-2008 12:02 PM

DeAngelo Williams & Steve Smith are going to put on a show.

Nzoner 12-29-2008 12:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demonpenz (Post 5336464)
It is going to be wild, some good matchups. I have a feeling the Chargers are getting hot just at the right time. They are still loaded.

Normally I wouldn't pull for another AFC West team but in this case with my hate for Manning,I hope the Chargers knock their ass out.

Please just let it not be a Manning vs Manning Super Bowl

Nzoner 12-29-2008 12:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Friendo (Post 5336577)
DeAngelo Williams & Steve Smith are going to put on a show.

There are some good rb tandems in this years tournament

White and Johnson in Tenn

Deangelo and Stewart in Carolina

LT and Sproles in Diego

Jacobs and Ward in NY

Won't go further but looking at it you could almost make a case for all 12 teams

Buck 12-29-2008 12:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nzoner (Post 5336598)
Normally I wouldn't pull for another AFC West team but in this case with my hate for Manning,I hope the Chargers knock their ass out.

Please just let it not be a Manning vs Manning Super Bowl

Don't you have a Peyton Manning jersey hanging up in your house?

OnTheWarpath15 12-29-2008 12:20 PM

I'll take all 4 road teams this weekend, FTW.

Bowser 12-29-2008 12:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath58 (Post 5336648)
I'll take all 4 road teams this weekend, FTW.

Come back off that limb, lol.

Calcountry 12-29-2008 01:07 PM

I thouroughly enjoyed watching LT's backup gash the Bronco's. Just when it was feeling good to hate on Cutless, they showed him managing his type 1 diabetes, awwwwwww.

Nzoner 12-29-2008 01:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BuckinKaeding (Post 5336645)
Don't you have a Peyton Manning jersey hanging up in your house?

My gameroom is dedicated to the NFL(all teams are represented) as a whole(with a major emphasis on the Chiefs),so yes I have a Manning jersey as I also have a Raider pennant and cap but it doesn't mean I can't hate them all the same.

Buck 12-29-2008 01:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nzoner (Post 5336879)
My gameroom is dedicated to the NFL(all teams are represented) as a whole(with a major emphasis on the Chiefs),so yes I have a Manning jersey as I also have a Raider pennant and cap but it doesn't mean I can't hate them all the same.

I see, what kind of Chargers memorabilia do you have?

Nzoner 12-29-2008 01:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BuckinKaeding (Post 5336905)
I see, what kind of Chargers memorabilia do you have?

A pennant with a cap hanging beside it,other than that there may be a this or that,nothing major(unless you count my framed ticket stub of Super Bowl XXII at the then Jack Murphy Stadium),overall I wouldn't even want to guess how many items I have with NFL something or another on it.I like the gameroom to be a hodgepodge NFL museum,alot of items may not have great significance but there's still alot of conversation pieces.

Demonpenz 12-29-2008 01:53 PM

I have been really bla about football this year with Mizzou not doing as well as I hoped and the chiefs being the chiefs, but the playoff matchups should be heavy weight bouts.

Buck 12-29-2008 01:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nzoner (Post 5336921)
A pennant with a cap hanging beside it,other than that there may be a this or that,nothing major(unless you count my framed ticket stub of Super Bowl XXII at the then Jack Murphy Stadium),overall I wouldn't even want to guess how many items I have with NFL something or another on it.I like the gameroom to be a hodgepodge NFL museum,alot of items may not have great significance but there's still alot of conversation pieces.

Sweet.

My dream is to one day have something like your setup.

Do you collect MLB Stuff at all? I'm trying to get rid of this Yankees Pennant I have because I don't put up that kind of stuff. I'd send it to you for free, only if you were going to use it though.

Its the Yankees Stadium Final Year All Star Pennant, its pretty sweet.