ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Terrell Owens hospitalized (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=148467)

Psyko Tek 09-27-2006 11:39 AM

whern I was a kid I broke a finger, hell it was almost cut off...
the put me on some real goood meds.
I would take one and forget I took it, and then take another, forget I took it
figger that I loaded up 3 in 45 minutes before my mom took the bottle,
but it was a good day

Chiefs Pantalones 09-27-2006 11:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Archie F. Swin
geezus...even Limbaugh leads with TO

Rush wants to know where he got his pain pills. :LOL:

TN_Chief 09-27-2006 11:42 AM

BTW...if you want to wish me dead...please, feel free. You don't matter enough to me for me to care what you think about anything. Which is, I'm quite sure, exactly the same position I occupy in TO's world (well...maybe not, given than he tried to off himself he's clearly a little overly-sensitive).

WTF do you care what I think? We're here on a chat board...a board that (on the front page) states "don't be shy - jump in and post". I'm just following orders. Don't like my thinking? Ignore me.

stevieray 09-27-2006 11:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KingPriest2
TO Press Conf in 5 minutes

As opposed to a Dallas Cowboys PC?

until this changes, expect more of the same.

Chiefs Pantalones 09-27-2006 11:46 AM

TO's press conference in 48 hours.

FAX 09-27-2006 11:49 AM

Having successfully lured the alien into the airlock and sucking it into space, TO enters the cryonic chamber.

As he falls to sleep, TO gives a big smile and a thumbs up.

FAX

hawkchief 09-27-2006 11:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KingPriest2
Deion Sanders is at the house. PC pushed back to 1 15

Whew. that's a relief that Deion's around! I know that I feel better about getting solid info when Deion and Michael Irvin are involved in the situation.

TN_Chief 09-27-2006 12:02 PM

Nothing like your suicide counselors wearing suits with hang-glider lapels and disorienting colors/stripes. That's like being attended to by the Mad Hatter.

Halfcan 09-27-2006 12:07 PM

Thank God we did not sign this guy.

Easy 6 09-27-2006 12:08 PM

Every thought i have had on this has been covered in detail, but a bit ago i overheard someone on ESPN say "TO is a truth teller", "lets talk to TO he'll tell us the truth" :rolleyes: And am i the only one who thinks Lt. Watson is really Jerry Jones brother impersonating a police officer to effect damage control? :)

stevieray 09-27-2006 12:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hawkchief
Whew. that's a relief that Deion's around! I know that I feel better about getting solid info when Deion and Michael Irvin are involved in the situation.

reminds me of whitlocks flavor flav comment.

The 3 ring circus is in Dallas.

Fairplay 09-27-2006 12:21 PM

TO, TO, TO, goodbye
TO, TO, TO, don't cry

The hearse that takes you away from me,
No words can tell how sad it makes me.

Goodbye TO and then,
You can OD again.

No one could ever take your thunder,
Now you are 6 feet under.

TO, TO, TO, goodbye
TO, TO, TO, don't cry

Sure-Oz 09-27-2006 12:21 PM

Sucks for him, crazy bastard, glad he didn't die.

kcxiv 09-27-2006 12:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TN_Chief
Where have I "wished him dead"? Nowhere. I've said my life as a sports fan would be better if he were dead...and it would. No more endless TO bullshit coverage. I've refused to show sypathy for a clown who's made a career of throwing teammates under the bus.

I don't walk around wishing anyone dead. But if someone decides they want to be dead (as TO apparently did)...I'll feel free to weigh in on it. In this case...no big loss (if TO were gone).

ya know the old saying, if you dont have anything good to say, then just shut the F up. No one is asking for his sympathy. Shit happens in life. He has no impact on my life whatsoever, but i wont come on here talking shit about someone when he has serious problems. Oh well, there will always be jerks in the world, i accepted that a long time ago. Doesnt mean i have to like it though. But if you wanna be a Jerk, more power to you. Flex you tough man epenis.

Halfcan 09-27-2006 12:23 PM

Wait until they break the news about his upcoming sex-change operation-he is going to be everywhere.