ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs New-Look Chiefs Turning Attention to NFL Draft (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=268935)

ChiefSuspect 01-15-2013 06:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mcaj22 (Post 9321930)
thing about Andy Reid is he also actually can HIT just as much as he misses. Where as Scooter ***** just ****ing completely whiffs 99 percent of the time.

So every Andy Reid list you have of crappy players you can also make a list of good ones.

in 2012 alone

Fletcher Cox
Mychael Kendricks
Nick Foles
Brandon Boykin
Dennis Kelly
Bryce Brown

all contributed to the Eagles this season in terms of production more than we have seen out of any one Scooter ***** draft in 4 years. All had prospective potential and production and some sort of NFL talent in their rookie seasons, and only looks good for their development.

This was the first good draft the Eagles have had in literally years. There were several atrocious drafts before it.

And the owner just gave all of the credit for the 2012 draft (which hasn't even played out) to the current GM.

IAmABabySeal 01-15-2013 06:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Detoxing (Post 9321966)
GTFO.

You're taking up valuable message board space.

care to elaborate on why you disagree?

ChiefPassesALot 01-15-2013 06:16 PM

Anyway, that's what I researched today on Wikipedia about Reid's drafting and career as head Coach so far.

FringeNC 01-15-2013 06:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefSuspect (Post 9321961)
He had full personnel control in Philly for the past 10 years.

I don't know if Philly has drafted well or not...

If they didn't, I'm glad we will be using the GB draft board rather than the Philly draft board, regardless of whether Reid or Dorsey has final say on the pick. For all of Reid's supposed bad picks, something tells me he wasn't drafting someone 100 places ahead of board position.

ModSocks 01-15-2013 06:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IAmTheWalrus (Post 9321971)
care to elaborate on why you disagree?

Not really, no. I make it a point not to elaborate with trolls.

ChiefSuspect 01-15-2013 06:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FringeNC (Post 9321977)
I don't know if Philly has drafted well or not...

If they didn't, I'm glad we will be using the GB draft board rather than the Philly draft board, regardless of whether Reid or Dorsey has final say on the pick. For all of Reid's supposed bad picks, something tells me he wasn't drafting someone 100 places ahead of board position.

They've drafted terribly for several years now. That's why they're in the position they're in.

RustShack 01-15-2013 06:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IAmTheWalrus (Post 9321937)
Joeckel, Warmak, Werner, Rhodes, Banks, Mingo, Star, Patterson, Moore and Richardson are all better "prospects"...at QB I'd take Nassib, Wilson, Bray, Scott and Dysert I would gladly take over him.

No, they aren't.

6'3, 220 Lbs. Great accuracy, even on deep routes. Very good arm strength. Fast for a QB meaning can make plays/buy time with legs if needed.

Hes a great QB prospect. Needs a little help to be NFL ready, and we have one of the best in the business to help him reach max potential. When you have a QB guru, you an afford to take a less polished prospect with huge upside.

4,205 yards, 42 TD's, 6 INT's, 71.2% against the same competition that produced RG3.

Clear cut #1 pick if West Virginia had a better defense.

RustShack 01-15-2013 06:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefSuspect (Post 9321983)
They've drafted terribly for several years now. That's why they're in the position they're in.

They went downhill when Banner took over.

IAmABabySeal 01-15-2013 06:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RustShack (Post 9321984)
No, they aren't.

6'3, 220 Lbs. Great accuracy, even on deep routes. Very good arm strength. Fast for a QB meaning can make plays/buy time with legs if needed.

Hes a great QB prospect. Needs a little help to be NFL ready, and we have one of the best in the business to help him reach max potential. When you have a QB guru, you an afford to take a less polished prospect with huge upside.

4,205 yards, 42 TD's, 6 INT's, 71.2% against the same competition that produced RG3.

RGIII had an equally as bad D and he won a lot of games. You don't draft a guy at #1 if he needs a little help being NFL ready.

IAmABabySeal 01-15-2013 06:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Detoxing (Post 9321980)
Not really, no. I make it a point not to elaborate with trolls.

then STFU...I try to talk football and you're the one who's trolling

Coogs 01-15-2013 06:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IAmABabySeal (Post 9321965)
what do you guys think about Denard Robinson or Collin Klein?

Probably not #1 overall worthy.

ChiefSuspect 01-15-2013 06:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RustShack (Post 9321986)
They went downhill when Banner took over.

No. Banner has been there for Reid's entire tenure. He was never heading the drafts.

ModSocks 01-15-2013 06:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RustShack (Post 9321984)
No, they aren't.

Do yourself a favor and ignore him. Anyone who would rather have dysert over smith is either trolling or far too dense to talk football with.

ModSocks 01-15-2013 06:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IAmABabySeal (Post 9321991)
then STFU...I try to talk football and you're the one who's trolling

You'd rather have Dysert over Smith and you think you're talking football? Haha....ok, buddy.

RustShack 01-15-2013 06:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefSuspect (Post 9321961)
He had full personnel control in Philly for the past 10 years.

No, he lost it in 09 when Banner took full control and fired Heckert.